Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Porta di Castello 6, Bologna, Italy

This bed en breakfast is really nice, it's located in a calm street but really near the city ceter. The woman who took care of us was really nice. And this BREAKFAST!! incredible everything you could wish for is there. I would definitively reccomend this place

Very good location and place with charachter! Cristina was great host and hope you like sweets for breakfast!

Cristina was very nice, the b&b is in a great location, everything was relatively clean and the room was spacious. Unfortunately the toilet was clogged upon arrival and it took her a full day to fix. We were only booked for one night, and had to walk to area restaurants just to use the bathroom - very disappointed in this otherwise great spot. I'm sure this is not a frequent issue.

Excellent location right next to the main piazza in Bologna, reasonable room size for a single person, very secure entrance. I'm sorry I had to miss the breakfast due to train schedule but I had a look on the breakfast table before leaving. The table was really well set up like a proper traditional European breakfast, all the fancy teapots and antiques around.

Loved Christi! Loved the morning breakfast! It made me feel like I was at an Alice and wonderland tea party! It was calm, refreshing and simple. The bedroom was spacious and had everything you'd need to cook and a laundry facility! I would definitely stay again!

The B&B is supper nice! Big room, delicious breakfast made by the host, clean bathroom... everything is perfect!

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts