Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Porta di Castello 6, Bologna, Italy

Christina was nice and welcoming. I was very late arriving and she said it was lucky she was still there. Nice, quaint, traditional, Clean Bnb. I just stayed for the night, getting up very early to catch a flight the next day so needed a good nights sleep - unfortunately the bed was a bit like a camp bed with an very thin mattress. I told Christina I'd be leaving before breakfast. About an hour ..she did not offer to bring it early or give me any discount. I was a bit disappointed with that.

Cosy B&B, in the heart of Bologna. Cristina is the best host, so nice. Thanks again for your warm welcome

I chosed Cristina Rossi B&B because the reviews were very good and the conditions were the right option. When I arrived, Cristina made me feel like home. She is a wonderful, warm and friendly host, always willing to help. The breakfast was amazing and the atmosphere at the living room was very positive. Highly recommended!!

We stayed over for a night on a trip from Milan to Rome. The location was excellent (100 steps and you're in the city centre) and so were the facilities. The room was super spacious (almost a 3 star hotel room) with the staff being really friendly and helpful. The only disappointment were that some areas in the room and washroom were left unclean (ex. lots of dust under the bed & unclean shower area) which was later cleaned by the staff on asking. Nevertheless, I'd return to stay again!

Owner and staff were really nice. Room was really nicely decorated and cozy. Shower left a little to be desired, but was fine. Room needed better lighting and a garbage can. Location was excellent and would stay here again.

Congratulations to Chrisie for the exquisite taste and the great imagination she has arranged her place with! A great idea, and Chrisie herself is so sunny and wonderful! Thanks very, very much - I will never forget my stay in Bologna!

The place is right in the heart of Bologna and pretty easy to find. You'd be hard pressed to find a better location. Our room (on 2nd floor) was clean and spacious, with a nice view too. Cristina was kind, breakfast was very good and overall we were very happy. Only 2 things kept me from awarding a perfect score: the WiFi network did not reach our room, so we had to go in the hallway to get signal and the bathroom sink had some plumbing problems. Other than that, it was a really neat place.

A very nice hostel in the city center. Christina is so very sweet and caring!

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Cristina is so funny, nice, and outgoing. The breakfast was the nicest breakfast we've ever had in B&B experience according to my friend who travelled through many B&B. Very clean. Location was perfect.

This bed en breakfast is really nice, it's located in a calm street but really near the city ceter. The woman who took care of us was really nice. And this BREAKFAST!! incredible everything you could wish for is there. I would definitively reccomend this place

Very good location and place with charachter! Cristina was great host and hope you like sweets for breakfast!

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts