Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Porta di Castello 6, Bologna, Italy

Very nice :)

Cristina was great, so lovely and friendly. One of the nicest people we've met whilst in Italy. The bed was a bit lumpy but not a real problem we still slept well!

• 15th Jul 2014

Pros: The owner is very friendly, accommodating, and provides a gorgeous breakfast room (though the breakfast food is mostly limited to types of bread). The location is good, too — right in central Bologna, so you can walk to all the big sites. Cons: The mattress was very poor, and it was difficult to keep the bathroom clean. The wifi worked, but the small TV in the room did not. Fairly thin walls between rooms.

• 9th Jul 2014

Christina was so lovely. She invited us upstairs for a cute brekfast at her table with nice food and great coffee. There was a very welcoming and homey feel which was really nice. She even let us leave our luggage there for a couple of days after check out. I highly recommend this place!

• 8th Jul 2014

Well located B

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Turkey

Christina is very welcoming and speaks English better than she thinks! She also is a great conversation partner if you want to try your Italian. The rooms are cute, clean, but ours was not air conditioned. We didn't mind, but it's something to be aware of. The bathroom is small and old - it's Italy - but was clean. The breakfast is a Great value and a good way to meet other people. If you can find it the first time, you'll see that you're in the absolute heart of old Bologna - explore it!

Breakfast was not up to the standard expected. The bread was not fresh.

• 26th Jun 2014

It's a true bed and breakfast. Room was big and had a tv. Everything worked out well. Breakfast in the morning was perfect. The host(s) is/are great. Stayed for only one night but glad to have picked it. No real common area. Kind of hidden. Not much of a view, but we didn't need one. No major complaints.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Everything was great except the free wi-fi didn't work.

It was extremely difficult to find the hostel. I walked passed it numerous times. The room itself was beautiful and I appreciated the good air conditioning. Hospitality lacking. As they didn't have any maps I was told to go the main square but I wasn't provided with any directions. I had to help a couple in the evening find their room because she wasn't there. No sign of her in morning either. No info given about wifi or tv. All guests seemed to be left to fend for themselves.

Had a really lovely stay, bit hard to find though (walked past numerous times) as there isn't a sign outside the house, look out for a black meshed door if you are trying to find it! Would definitely recommend staying here, and would return again.

Good for short stay

Cristina was an amazing host. She was really flexible with our late arrival notification. She prepared a wonderful breakfast for us.

I really liked this place. Very centralized and close to everything. The owner lives upstairs and its incredibly lovely and nice. Good place to go if you are traveling with someone and need some quiet time. I do recommend it!

She is AMAZING! The cutest and coziest place I stayed! There's no way I'm not going back!

The place is very well located and easy to reach, a mild walking distance from the train station, and very close to most of the attractions in the Historic Center. Fair appartment, big and quiet, with a nice view over the roof tops. Breakfast is good and served in the living room, which makes us feel at home or at a friend´s place. There is an elevator, and they will keep your luggage after check-out time when needed. Excellent choice for the money.

Ms. Cristina Rossi will make sure your stay is comfortable and pleasant. The hostel is super clean and really well located, close to most main attractions and the breakfast is great! I would definitively recommend this hostel.

Perfectly located in center of Bologna. I stayed in private room only for one night and havent met any people while staying. The room was clean, had aircon and tv.

If the full mark is 100%. I would like to give this hostel 110%. Firstly, it's perfectly located in the city centre, just one street from the main road: VIA INDIPENDENZA. It just takes me 15 mins walk from the centre station: Bologna Centrale. And by foot in 5 mins you reach Piazza Maggiore. Secondly, it's very clean & tidy. Our room is a triple room which is quite big, with cooker, all kinds of cooking equipment, sofa...... and even three Japanese bowls which are quite surprising to us! :)

Good value characterful property - highly recommended

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts