Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Porta di Castello 6, Bologna, Italy

Congratulations to Chrisie for the exquisite taste and the great imagination she has arranged her place with! A great idea, and Chrisie herself is so sunny and wonderful! Thanks very, very much - I will never forget my stay in Bologna!

The place is right in the heart of Bologna and pretty easy to find. You'd be hard pressed to find a better location. Our room (on 2nd floor) was clean and spacious, with a nice view too. Cristina was kind, breakfast was very good and overall we were very happy. Only 2 things kept me from awarding a perfect score: the WiFi network did not reach our room, so we had to go in the hallway to get signal and the bathroom sink had some plumbing problems. Other than that, it was a really neat place.

A very nice hostel in the city center. Christina is so very sweet and caring!

• 20th Feb 2015
  • Sweden

Cristina is so funny, nice, and outgoing. The breakfast was the nicest breakfast we've ever had in B&B experience according to my friend who travelled through many B&B. Very clean. Location was perfect.

This bed en breakfast is really nice, it's located in a calm street but really near the city ceter. The woman who took care of us was really nice. And this BREAKFAST!! incredible everything you could wish for is there. I would definitively reccomend this place

Very good location and place with charachter! Cristina was great host and hope you like sweets for breakfast!

Cristina was very nice, the b&b is in a great location, everything was relatively clean and the room was spacious. Unfortunately the toilet was clogged upon arrival and it took her a full day to fix. We were only booked for one night, and had to walk to area restaurants just to use the bathroom - very disappointed in this otherwise great spot. I'm sure this is not a frequent issue.

Excellent location right next to the main piazza in Bologna, reasonable room size for a single person, very secure entrance. I'm sorry I had to miss the breakfast due to train schedule but I had a look on the breakfast table before leaving. The table was really well set up like a proper traditional European breakfast, all the fancy teapots and antiques around.

Loved Christi! Loved the morning breakfast! It made me feel like I was at an Alice and wonderland tea party! It was calm, refreshing and simple. The bedroom was spacious and had everything you'd need to cook and a laundry facility! I would definitely stay again!

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts