Superb 489 Total Reviews
Superb 489 Total Reviews
Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast Located at Via Porta di Castello 6, , Bologna.
Italy
Bologna 40121 Via Porta di Castello 6
94% 489
44.4960920 11.3414525
    Rooms available

• Croatia, Female, 31-40
22nd May 2016

To be honest my initial thoughts were it is not good value for the money. It is tiny, everything is antique, including plumbing and drains and the (nonexistent) sound isolation and the micro shower. But all things considered it is so so so charming and cute, and the staff are most kind and so nice and helpful and sweet. :D It is a bit pricey for what you get, but I would stay there again. Amazing location and feels very safe. Oh, and great coffee! :D Thanks for everything, guys!

• Turkey, All Female Group, 18-24
1st Feb 2016

This is the first time I stayed in Bed&Brekfast. I enjoyed every moment :)Our room was double bed with private bathroom. Room was very big and clean. Location is not too close to the train station but very close to the must-see places. Breakfast was very good and delicious. Nicola & Ugo (the cat!

• Poland, Female, 25-30
28th Jan 2016

Great Hostel! in the heart of Bologna, cozy room, very friendly owners! Bfast was included ! really enjoyed our stay!

Thanks Paulina! We enjoyed you and your friend's company as well! See you soon!

• ladyannie853
  • Bulgaria, Couple, 31-40
24th Jan 2016

We will definitely stay again in this B&B next time when we are in Bologna.Location is very good. The place is in quiet area. BIG THANK YOU, NIcola!

Thank you very much to you! It was a pleasure have you here and you'll be welcome next time! Say hi to everyone from me! Ciao, Nicola

• Latvia, Female, 18-24
17th Jan 2016

Our stay in this B&B and Bologna overall was really amazing. Me and my friend enjoyed this place, we liked the room very much, even though both of us slept in double bed, but it was very comfortable and big enough. Christina and Nicol were helpful too, very lovely Italian people. Thank you for you hospitality and morning cappucinos'! See you next time! :) - Laine and Krista

Hi! Thank you very much! We are really glad you enjoyed our B&B and we look forward to see you with your family next time! It is a real pleasure to have guests like you! Ciao :-) Nicola e Cristina

• Azerbaijan, Female, 25-30
23rd Dec 2015
7.4

The owners were very friendly. Room was clean. Location is very good, it is not difficult to find the hostel, it is in the city center.

• ivan_datsov9462
  • Bulgaria, Male, 31-40
10th Dec 2015

The place was clean, tidy and spacious. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Besides, it is 2 minutes away from Piazza Maggiore, La Fontana di Nettuno, Le Due Torri, high street shops, museums and other important city landmarks. I was also pleasantly surprised when my reservation was upgraded from a single to a double room free of charge. When I go back to Bologna , I will certainly book a room at the same B&B!

Thank you very much, we are very glad you enjoyed our B&B and Bologna! We look forward to see you again next time you visit Italy! :-)

• USA, Female, 25-30
6th Dec 2015
7.4

Very little hot water. Wifi didn't work.

I am really sorry for the wifi, it was a temporary problem that it is solved for good. About the water we solved the problem as well. Hope to see you again Liane :-)

• Malta, Female, 18-24
27th Nov 2015

Cristina and her son Nicol were very friendly and hospitable hosts. I was freely given advice to help me during my stay in Bologna and they helped me with any questions or worries I had. The room was clean and I was very happy to stay there. I would definitely stay here again if I visit Bologna again! Thank you Cristina and Nicol for helping me have a wonderful weekend :)

Hi!! We are vey glad you found yourself comfortable, and thank you very much for your beautiful words! See you soooon :-)