Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Porta di Castello 6, Bologna, Italy

Perfect location close to the city center. Excellent Italian breakfast! Room was a little dark but very big like a small apartment. Would stay there again!

Me and my friend had booked this Bed & Breakfast through the website. When we arrived on the 09/09/15 we discovered the place was closed!!! We tried ringing on the bell several times but there was no answer. It looked like the place was boarded up. We then had to find alternative accommodation. I checked my emails and I definitely hadnt been sent anything to notify me that the B&B had closed. Very disappointed and annoyed.

• 9th Sep 2015

Cristina is very warm and friendly person. I felt like visiting my cousin and her apartment is arranged in style. My room was quite dark because there is small window in the corner, but it was all white which I find quite interesting and it was clean. PErfect location for everyone who loves walking - less than five mins to main street, but really cosy and quiet place. Good place to stay for backpackers who aprreciate their privacy for fine price.

Fantastic. Cristina is a really nice person, very well orginized and makes you feel like home and home made breakfast. The B&B is near to all sightseeings in a quite area. The room(apartment I call it) is kings place, Highlights are the bathroom because of the marble, and the super bed. Definitely I will visit again or drop by to say hello to Cristina

In room number 5 the shower is not working properly ... only hot water

a fun place to stay

This is a peaceful, nice and clean place, breakfast was included and we could leave our luggages for a few hours after checking out. We shared a bathroom only with one room, so it wasn't a problem. We didn't even see any other visitors during our stay;). There is air conditioning.

+: Lovely, comfortable and clean place, which also has air-conditioning necessary in the super-hot days. Very welcoming hostess. Adorable cats which are keeping company at the breakfast table :) Good location. -: Stylish but weak breakfast.

The b&b was excellently located, a 5 minute walk from Piazza Majore. The room was good, but the bathroom was not entirely clean. Breakfast is really sweet, a lot of cookies, pie, and pastries. We would have loved some toast or sandwiches. If I ever visit Bologna a second time, there is no doubt I would book here.

Host, Christina is very sweet. It's location is quite good!

It was a lovely stay! Everything was clean and the host was very accommodating and friendly. The location is perfect and breakfast was delicious.

Good convenient location close to the center. The B&B is situated in a quiet street very close to the main attractions. Room was big but it felt a bit neglected. Breakfast consisted of juice, coffee, tea toast and cakes. Not bad

Christina very welcoming and helpful. Huge room, good breakfasts.

Christina was nice and welcoming. I was very late arriving and she said it was lucky she was still there. Nice, quaint, traditional, Clean Bnb. I just stayed for the night, getting up very early to catch a flight the next day so needed a good nights sleep - unfortunately the bed was a bit like a camp bed with an very thin mattress. I told Christina I'd be leaving before breakfast. About an hour ..she did not offer to bring it early or give me any discount. I was a bit disappointed with that.

Cosy B&B, in the heart of Bologna. Cristina is the best host, so nice. Thanks again for your warm welcome

i like this place. Wonderful room. wonderful place in city, and really good breakfast. I know where to go if i come back to bologna. And the daughte of cristina really gentel. Really good place to stay.

I chosed Cristina Rossi B&B because the reviews were very good and the conditions were the right option. When I arrived, Cristina made me feel like home. She is a wonderful, warm and friendly host, always willing to help. The breakfast was amazing and the atmosphere at the living room was very positive. Highly recommended!!

We stayed over for a night on a trip from Milan to Rome. The location was excellent (100 steps and you're in the city centre) and so were the facilities. The room was super spacious (almost a 3 star hotel room) with the staff being really friendly and helpful. The only disappointment were that some areas in the room and washroom were left unclean (ex. lots of dust under the bed & unclean shower area) which was later cleaned by the staff on asking. Nevertheless, I'd return to stay again!

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts