Cristina Rossi Bed and Breakfast Reviews

Via Porta di Castello 6, Bologna, Italy

This is the first time I stayed in Bed&Brekfast. I enjoyed every moment :)Our room was double bed with private bathroom. Room was very big and clean. Location is not too close to the train station but very close to the must-see places. Breakfast was very good and delicious. Nicola & Ugo (the cat!

Great Hostel! in the heart of Bologna, cozy room, very friendly owners! Bfast was included ! really enjoyed our stay!

• 28th Jan 2016
  • Poland

Thanks Paulina! We enjoyed you and your friend's company as well! See you soon!

We will definitely stay again in this B&B next time when we are in Bologna.Location is very good. The place is in quiet area. BIG THANK YOU, NIcola!

Thank you very much to you! It was a pleasure have you here and you'll be welcome next time! Say hi to everyone from me! Ciao, Nicola

Our stay in this B&B and Bologna overall was really amazing. Me and my friend enjoyed this place, we liked the room very much, even though both of us slept in double bed, but it was very comfortable and big enough. Christina and Nicol were helpful too, very lovely Italian people. Thank you for you hospitality and morning cappucinos'! See you next time! :) - Laine and Krista

• 17th Jan 2016
  • Latvia

Hi! Thank you very much! We are really glad you enjoyed our B&B and we look forward to see you with your family next time! It is a real pleasure to have guests like you! Ciao :-) Nicola e Cristina

The owners were very friendly. Room was clean. Location is very good, it is not difficult to find the hostel, it is in the city center.

The place was clean, tidy and spacious. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Besides, it is 2 minutes away from Piazza Maggiore, La Fontana di Nettuno, Le Due Torri, high street shops, museums and other important city landmarks. I was also pleasantly surprised when my reservation was upgraded from a single to a double room free of charge. When I go back to Bologna , I will certainly book a room at the same B&B!

Thank you very much, we are very glad you enjoyed our B&B and Bologna! We look forward to see you again next time you visit Italy! :-)

Very little hot water. Wifi didn't work.

• 6th Dec 2015

I am really sorry for the wifi, it was a temporary problem that it is solved for good. About the water we solved the problem as well. Hope to see you again Liane :-)

Cristina and her son Nicol were very friendly and hospitable hosts. I was freely given advice to help me during my stay in Bologna and they helped me with any questions or worries I had. The room was clean and I was very happy to stay there. I would definitely stay here again if I visit Bologna again! Thank you Cristina and Nicol for helping me have a wonderful weekend :)

• 27th Nov 2015
  • Malta

Hi!! We are vey glad you found yourself comfortable, and thank you very much for your beautiful words! See you soooon :-)

Great and very comfortable place. Great atmosphere. Great staff. Great location. Perfect

Hola!! Muchissimas gracias! Hasta luego!! :-)

Breakfast was very good.

• 10th Oct 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The standard lamps and the bedside lamps in the room didn't work. One had no bulb, one had no transformer and one just didn't work. The beds were comfy and the room nice and airy. I thought that I had requested gluten free alternatives for my daughter who has coeliac disease, but there were none available apart from fruit.

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Scotland

New bedsides and new lamps in room n. 5 now! All taken care of, and the room is completely in barocco style now. Unfortunately we don't have any gluten free alternatives for breakfast at the moment. Maybe it was a misunderstanding. We will try to do something about it. In the meantime, if you will come again, I suggest you to call me a few days before your arrival, so that I can buy some gluten free foods for your daughter breakfast!

A great stay, thanks!

Perfect location close to the city center. Excellent Italian breakfast! Room was a little dark but very big like a small apartment. Would stay there again!

Thanks, see you soon!

Me and my friend had booked this Bed & Breakfast through the website. When we arrived on the 09/09/15 we discovered the place was closed!!! We tried ringing on the bell several times but there was no answer. It looked like the place was boarded up. We then had to find alternative accommodation. I checked my emails and I definitely hadnt been sent anything to notify me that the B&B had closed. Very disappointed and annoyed.

• 9th Sep 2015

I am really sorry, I don't know what happened because there was a previous management at that time. Really really sorry, it will never happen again, I guarantee!

Cristina is very warm and friendly person. I felt like visiting my cousin and her apartment is arranged in style. My room was quite dark because there is small window in the corner, but it was all white which I find quite interesting and it was clean. PErfect location for everyone who loves walking - less than five mins to main street, but really cosy and quiet place. Good place to stay for backpackers who aprreciate their privacy for fine price.

View all Bologna Bed and Breakfasts