CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

We stayed in a private twin room which was in a two bedroom flat just around the corner from reception. We really liked having use of the TV and computer. They did our laundry at a very reasonable price and it was ready in a few hours. The only negatives: they do not accept card payments and the shower in our flat was very poor..just a trickle water came from the shower head and it was in a very awkward position.

Confusing to find the reception, the hostel is marked on all of the local maps but the reception is in different location.Lovely room and communal areas were kept nice and clean. Only stayed for one night. Would recommend.

• 17th Aug 2014

The rooms were lovely, very clean and it was great to have aircon.

• 16th Aug 2014
  • South Africa

I really didn't like staying in this hostel. The location isnt good, you have to walk climbing some minutes from the port and its some difficult to locate because is blind. Its strange the fact that the reception is in some place and the rooms in other place. There wasnt hot water to take a shower in 2 days I've been there. The staff wasnt cool with me and my family and they just said to us to wait 15-20min to take a shower, but the water was freezing. I dont recommend this place to stay.

We stayed in a two bed apartment which was brilliant

You guys where great! Thank you so much!

there`s small black worms in the toilet and they did not clean toilet next day.

MEN IN RECEPTION WAS SO RUDE BUT THE OTHER GIRL STAFFS ARE OK!

The shared bathroom was sometimes not enough for 8 ppl but highly recommended since there are no other negative comments.

Just the toilets are abit filthy and shower were disgusting!! I guess you get what you pay for!!

• 1st Aug 2014

If you are travelling solo, don't even think of booking this. So many gap year brits that will keep you up all night with inane topics. If you are however a group of three i think this place is perfect. Pretty clean and you actually live in a nice little appartment. Although, be prepared for zero atmosphere.

Nice hostel, very good location! Definitly a good choice!

• 28th Jul 2014

Great hostel, short walk from centre of town. Large, bright and airy. My hostel building also had a balcony, but the hostel is spread between 3 buildings so I cannot speak for other rooms. Would stay here again!

Nice place, a bit expensive. No breakfast and the wifi signal was terrible in my room. The walls are thin which meant that you could hear every word the loud drunk people in the dorm near me were saying at all hours. Bathrooms could have been cleaner. 3pm check-in is way too late, I arrived at 8am after a 13 hour bus ride and had to spend the day loitering in Split. The staff were very helpful and you are close to buses/ferries and Diocletian's palace. Air-con was a big plus.

While the location was good and the staff were friendly, both myself and my friend got bed bugs after staying at this hostel, was very disappointing and irratating that they have not gone away.

• 26th Jul 2014

Hi, we are sorry for your bad experience in our hostel. We are cleaning and checking rooms everyday, and we are sure that there is no bed bugs here. Probably that were mosquitos, which are very frequent at this time of year. Best regards, CroParadise

Small hostel. Rooms and kitchen were okay, but bathrooms were pretty bad.

The rooms were nice with comfortable beds and having a kitchen was great. Wifi was also awesome! REALLY hard to find though - the check in area is separate from the hostel. I would suggest taking a cab from the bus station even though it isn't far because we walked around for half an hour trying to find the place and finally has to get a Croatian guy to call them for better directions.

Really nice place, there are computers,television,and air conditioner,everyone has a locker,and there is a good kitchen Very nice

Although slightly hard to find at first hostel is in a good location and is close to everything. The people at the hostel were always nice and helpful and the rooms were nice with private lockers each that had a bit of room in them as well. Was very happy here!

Great hostel, kind of in a somewhat sketchy location but overall not a huge problem. Somewhat disappointed sent an email before my arrival but never received a response. Other than that couldn't have asked for a better hostel/environment

• 17th Jul 2014