CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Marta was extremely helpful to me when I got sick, and did a lot to make my stay better. This hostel is excellent!

Very nice stuff, good place, clean rooms. I was very satisfied :)

• 26th Feb 2014
  • Lithuania

Very good hostel, would recommend it in Split. Nice single room too, decent internet connection.

My friend and I stayed in the Deleuxe Apartment Suite. It was a seperate apartment down the road from the hostel. It was nice having our own space with kitchen and fridge. Even had our own TV and computer! Everything we needed was in our apartment. Note that hot water tank is small and not to shower right after one another! Would definitely stay here again.

Our week in CroParadise Green Hostel was very good and quiet! The reception was always taking care of us. And the place is at just 5 minutes walk from the Diocletian's Palace, the center, main bus and ferry station. Thank you!

Great value single room based in a nice little apartment. Own computer and tv in room. Location perfect - close to bus station and old town sights. Comfortable bed. Staff lovely and helpful. Room not very soundproof, bring ear plugs, but otherwise no complaints.

I could use internet and watch TV in 1 bed room, I have never thought that I could use it in hostel even though I stayed at 1 bed room.