CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Fantastic aside from the fact the hostel is split into apartment buildings. Each one offers something different, but no common area among them all.

Thank you very much for a good accommodation and all equipment you have provided. I really like your place very much. This is not a complain, Table lamp which is next to the bed is not fully working. When I switched it off the light still flashing.

• 8th Oct 2015
  • Thailand

Loved my time there and was sad to leave...both times!

This place was awesome in every way. I met really friendly and outgoing people who made my time there a great experience. If I go back to Croatia I will without a doubt stay here again!

I'm impressed! Great value for your money. Just blocks from old town and the bus station. I got four keys on arrival: one for the building, another for the floor, one for my specific room and the last for a huge storage locker inside my room. Also had a TV and communal laptop in my room, which was very nice. Clean bathroom, well equipped kitchen and a good amount of space. Would definitely recommend to all my traveler friends.

Rooms were spacious, clean and tidy. Great wifi.

great stay, maybe enforce the quiet after 10pm rule more! we had some very annoying people partying till late and being loud. that's all! but the hostel itself was amazing, best hostel ive ever stayed at.

Great location along the wall of the palace. Close to supermarket. Short walk to bus/ferry port. Friendly staff!

Great space, convenient location, well-maintained, and a wonderful staff. All of this, and it doesn't break the bank. Loved it!

I had a suite with 2 of my friends and it was great we shared a kitchen with only one other room. The door was a bit tricky but our neighbor helped us out and we ended up going out together! Our only complaint was that reception was hard to find. We first went to one building of rooms and a girl staying there walked up to reception which was completely hidden and then we ended up being housed in a different building fro the first 2. Just figure it out before you get there, we didn't really plan

At night we were able to hear absolutely everything going on behind our door: every squeek of the floor and so on... a bit annoying. Apart from that the place was spotless, equipped with everything one needs.

Directions to the hostel were slightly difficult to understand but that was more a fault of the city maps and lack of road signs.

Loved the private room here. It was really well equipped with TV, laptop, air con etc. Staff were super helpful and the washing service was great.

Good value for money. Huge room for a very small price. Only negative was the hot water only lasted for about 5 minutes. Had to wait ages for the water to reheat.

• 26th Sep 2015

We had a private twin bed studio. The apt is very small and has no real facilities for cooking. It's a short walk from from the hostel.

It's a bit too spread out for a group to stay together but the rooms were amazing.

This hostel is really cool. It's basically apartment style with a shared common room & kitchen. There's laptops, TVs for everyone to use and the staff is very friendly and helpful. Fellow travelers just don't like to clean the dishes after themselves :( It's a short walk to Diocletian's Palace and the old town.

we have a booking for 3 nights. 1st night, room was excellent, location out of the main reception area, but is just across the road. room was just nice for 2 person. 2nd night, we was given a apartment which require us to walk up & down the stairs to toilet, but my roommate dislike the room, hence we change on the 3rd night, room was for 3 persons (3 bed in the room), same thing room was great with nice & neat toilet.

Spent two nights at this hostel in a 4 person dorm with my friend. The rooms were nice and spacious. Good common space, large kitchen and patio. There were about 3 other rooms on our floor. The location is amazing as it is so close to many sites. However it is hard to find the hostel at first; it appears hidden away on the street if your not keeping a close eye out. Affordable, clean and safe environment.

Had a great stay