CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

We stay at croparadise green one night with our baby in one of its apartments located 5min from the hostel. Excellent location, friendly staff.

enjoyed staying in croparadise

The reception and actual hostel rooms are located in separate buildings, so be prepared to do some lug your bags around before settling in for the night. Also lacking in atmosphere compared to other hostel/guesthouse I stayed in Split. Facilities were super clean though

The good: location is great for sightseeing, price is cheap, the apartment was spacious. The bad: the apartment smelled like mildew, it is RIGHT on a busy road (meaning lots of traffic sounds,) and the key, AC and hot water didn't always work so well.

We stayed in a private twin room for the same price as their 4 bed dorms cost so it was very good value for money. Our room was clean and had good bathroom facilities. Overall we had a great stay however the people we met in the shared dorms had some issues with their bathrooms.

Very friendly and helpful receptionist. Clean and centrally located for buses, ferries an old part of the city. Very good for the price

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

the whole staff was extremely welcoming and kind. They made our stay as enjoyable as possible. The rooms and the kitchen were always in perfect condition and whenever there was a problem the whole staff was willing to help

• 19th Jun 2014

Had to carry our heavy suitcases up two flights of stairs because there was no lift. The twin room was spacious and clean and the kitchen was well equipped. In general staff didn't seem too interested in their guest but they answered all the questions we had (just not very nicely and they always took their time). The WIFI in our room was very good. The location is perfect and the prices are fair.

So far the best place I've stayed in Croatia. The apartment was well located and secure. We each had a giant locker which has been hard to find in other places. Internet in each apartment, great wifi. Our room had an amazing terrace with a great view. It's a five minute walk to the palace entrance. Staff was very friendly. Ask them about the vodka from 10-12. Loved my stay here and the fellow travelers I met. They loved it as much as I did. My only complaint was bathroom was in high demand.

Location of private rooms a little away from main hostel. Private Room large and nice, shared kitchen well equipped. Friendly staff. Good location close to old town and ferry/bus terminal.

Very good hostel overall. As constructive criticism, the night guard should not walk around at night in his undergarments

Despite being told the security guide would let me in when arriving, it took him an hour to sort everyone's rooms(there was more ppl waiting outside the hostel when I arrived). We had to walk to the other blue cro hostel and leave the passports and walk back to the green one. Rooms very spacious and clean. Next day o was told to go to the blue hostel to pay the room and get my passport back. After other organisational issues there sorting ppl I was told to go back to the other hostel to pay.

Wifi was very good. Had to enter the room via the laundry room - had are own spiral staircases up to the room, very tricky getting up the stairs with luggage! No door to the room only the main door at the bottom which was fine but didn't leave us feeling the most secure. Good location, short walk to the popular areas of Split. http://aplus.com/a/dog-texting-messagesFor the price we paid it was good.

• 12th Jun 2014

Great hostel, best dorms I have stayed in so far. Stayed in both the green an blue hostel an received great service. Staff are friendly and easy place to meet new friend. Defiantly recommend this place again.

We had a private room for 3 and it wasn't in the main hostel building. We had our own kitchen for only 2 rooms and our room was nice and cosy and had a TV and such so it was nice. Everything was clean and comfy. It was pretty cheap for a private of that quality, but we were there during off season, so that might be why! I'd recommend any of the Croparadise hostels, they're all very nice and the owner is pretty cool.

Awesome apartment style hostel with a kitchen and male/female designated bathrooms and showers. Great value!

I was more than satisfied with everything that hostel offers.It was great experience. Staff was very helpful, everything was clean. Location perfect - close to the center, bus station, sea. I would recommend it to anyone!!!

Overall good hostel in a great location. We only had a problem with the laundry. I wouldn't recommend to wash your things there.

Great, simply no complains.

A very convenient and comfortable place to stay in, next to the historical city center.