CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Very personable staff who were helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciated the quiet suburbian surroundings.

I only stayed here for one night. I was surprised how much you get for very little money, though. The single room was not right in the hostel but in a separate appartment just around the corner where some people were staying together. The room had air con and a TV and I slept very well that night. The hostel itself is in a very small alley which doesn't seem to be a really nice location. It's very close to the old town of Split, though, and you can walk everywhere from here.

Very nice apartment like hostel rooms with a TV and computer and also a good kitchen, comfy beds, close to the centre but abit annoying that the reception wasn't attached to it

Weird layout spread over several apartment buildings. No common room meant that there wasn't any place to relax or socialize other than the bedrooms.

Staff helpful. Liked that there was a reception desk for help/advice.

Stayed here for one very short night between a plane ride and a ferry ride. All went swimmingly.

Very nice hostel, feels like you're staying in an apartment- there were only 2 dorm rooms(10 people total) with a kitchen and balcony and 2 bathrooms/showers. Very clean and the kitchen was well stocked with very big lockers. No bar or common area other then the kitchen but you are close to walk to tons of things in split.

Very good location but its a struggle to find it in first instance . Not an easy job. Its not on a main street, rather in side street and there is small sign to say that . I was happy to stay there, Nice kitchen , free internet, wifi. There is a computer which you can use. Very helpful staff, I ask them to wake me up at 7 am and guy who came to wake me up was really so happy to do that. I was surprised as he finished his night security shift. I stayed there for one night. but good exp.

CroParadise was the most unique hostel I have stayed at. It was very homey and I ended up having a room all to myself for two nights, so that was very relaxing. The kitchen and bathroom are very spacious and clean, and there is a very nice atmosphere to it that I loved while being in Split. It was nice to go out and explore during the day (right next to the palace/city center) and then swing back to rest or make food. I would recommend for a more peaceful hostel stay!

Small and friendly, 2 dorms in a small apartment

Room is clean and comfortable with soundproof windows. Location is also very near to the bus station, and the staff is very patient and friendly. Absolutely recommended! :)

• 13th May 2015
  • Singapore

Excellent location, very close to old split and bus/ferry terminal. Helpful stuff and the rooms are very clean.

we had the little flat for three persons in the building in the basement, the room was cute, and freshly painted, which leads me to say that it was smelling awful due to that, and also the humidity was terrible.

Helpful, pleasant staff and very close to the Old Town.

Good place to stay. Would send friends. Would stay again. Provide free coffee. They do your laundry for a good price. Quiet. Easy to get to town center. Directions to hostel confusing and need a big street sign. Taxi is 50 to hostel and not very far from bus station.

The staff is SUPER! Marta helped us so much and there was this other woman too, whose name I didn't unfortunately remember to ask, who is part of the reason why we are definitely using your hostel again if come back to Split. :) Location was great, the room was clean and everything else was great too. We had a little bit problems with the lock in our door, but it was nothing we couldn't handle. Also, we couldn't watch regular TV, but luckily the hostel had bunch of movies to make up for it!

CroParadise was luxury compared to other hostels. We really enjoyed our stay and the location was prime to access the old city. The staff was very helpful, even helped us get to the hostel at 3am after a long day of traveling. They showed us the good places to see in the city and the hostel was clean and cozy. Enjoyed having an apartment style hostel sharing a kitchen with only one other room of people. The stay was wonderful and would strongly recommend!

Pros: Good location, good price, comfy beds, great staff, massive lockers Cons: Very small kitchen (if cooking is crucial to you)

Nice hostel to stay for couple of days. It is right in the center of the city, but the only thing is they have a different place for the reception, which is not that far away from the hostel.

1 2 Next » last »