CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

We stayed in a two bed apartment which was brilliant

You guys where great! Thank you so much!

there`s small black worms in the toilet and they did not clean toilet next day.

MEN IN RECEPTION WAS SO RUDE BUT THE OTHER GIRL STAFFS ARE OK!

Really good hostel. Staff are awesome. Very clean, and modern. Close to center.

The shared bathroom was sometimes not enough for 8 ppl but highly recommended since there are no other negative comments.

Just the toilets are abit filthy and shower were disgusting!! I guess you get what you pay for!!

• 1st Aug 2014

If you are travelling solo, don't even think of booking this. So many gap year brits that will keep you up all night with inane topics. If you are however a group of three i think this place is perfect. Pretty clean and you actually live in a nice little appartment. Although, be prepared for zero atmosphere.

Nice hostel, very good location! Definitly a good choice!

• 28th Jul 2014

Great hostel, short walk from centre of town. Large, bright and airy. My hostel building also had a balcony, but the hostel is spread between 3 buildings so I cannot speak for other rooms. Would stay here again!

Nice place, a bit expensive. No breakfast and the wifi signal was terrible in my room. The walls are thin which meant that you could hear every word the loud drunk people in the dorm near me were saying at all hours. Bathrooms could have been cleaner. 3pm check-in is way too late, I arrived at 8am after a 13 hour bus ride and had to spend the day loitering in Split. The staff were very helpful and you are close to buses/ferries and Diocletian's palace. Air-con was a big plus.

While the location was good and the staff were friendly, both myself and my friend got bed bugs after staying at this hostel, was very disappointing and irratating that they have not gone away.

• 26th Jul 2014

Hi, we are sorry for your bad experience in our hostel. We are cleaning and checking rooms everyday, and we are sure that there is no bed bugs here. Probably that were mosquitos, which are very frequent at this time of year. Best regards, CroParadise

Small hostel. Rooms and kitchen were okay, but bathrooms were pretty bad.

The rooms were nice with comfortable beds and having a kitchen was great. Wifi was also awesome! REALLY hard to find though - the check in area is separate from the hostel. I would suggest taking a cab from the bus station even though it isn't far because we walked around for half an hour trying to find the place and finally has to get a Croatian guy to call them for better directions.

Really nice place, there are computers,television,and air conditioner,everyone has a locker,and there is a good kitchen Very nice

Although slightly hard to find at first hostel is in a good location and is close to everything. The people at the hostel were always nice and helpful and the rooms were nice with private lockers each that had a bit of room in them as well. Was very happy here!

Great hostel, kind of in a somewhat sketchy location but overall not a huge problem. Somewhat disappointed sent an email before my arrival but never received a response. Other than that couldn't have asked for a better hostel/environment

• 17th Jul 2014

Just stayed one night, we arrived very late, but just a call and a member of the staff came to open, good place to stay.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The staff were friendly, and informative. There no lift but only one flight of stairs to my room. Very central. Excellent kitchen facilities. Clean and tidy. No problem with hot water when i had a shower. I had no issues with this hostel.

The staff were polite and spoke good english. The rooms werent to dirty but shower was damp and no hook for the shower head. Ive stayed in much nicer for less.