CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Great Location - 5 minutes walk from the coast and easily within walking distance to other attractions Good Sized and clean shower facilities/bathroom 24hr reception is always helpful and staff always able to answer any problems or questions

I have been there two nights, and when I arrived there and meet one boy who paid half price (he didnt book it on internet). So I paid double price booking it on internet... I dont understand nothing, very bad. Anyway, staff good

Nice location, home environment! You won't regret! I was there for 3 days and could stay longer!

I met an amazingly beautiful girl there!!

each room was far from the reception place, and reception had was waiting for check-in for over 10 mins...

I was pleasantly surprised with this hostel. My room was clean, it was quiet at night, the staff were very welcoming and very informative. The only 2 issues I had, were that the detachable shower head would not stay up, and that the locker's didn't actually lock - despite being given keys for them. However we were given keys to lock the dorm rooms which was fine. Other than that, it was really good value!

• 4th Jul 2014

Great location, spacious and super clean rooms, very friendly staff with helpful suggestions. Would definitely stay there again!

I was pleasantly surprised by this hostel, I wasn't expecting much but it ended up being a very nice place to stay! The location was very good and the staff helpful. The kitchen and common area was very nice with a balcony as well. It was loud for the rooms when people were in there at night but other than this it was a very good hostel!

Stayed in a separate building from hostel which contained two 5 bed dorms. Dorms where lovely and spacious but only 1 shower and toilet for girls and another for boys.

• 30th Jun 2014

The room was nice and clean but quite small. We stayed there 2 nights in June and wanted to stay longer for the 2th of July, but they told us the price was now 31euros each for the same room which was double of what we had paid. This was way too over price for the room we got.

It's a good place to stay, wifi is good and TV in the rooms is cool. One fault is check in is 3pm and check out is 10am , so if you are coming from a sail Croatia week probs best to find somewhere with an early check in

This place was great. I was traveling with two sisters and we ended up in our own studio apartment, which was about a 7 minute walk away from the reception in a totally different building. That was perfect for us because we wanted to do our own thing.

The lady from the reception was unfriendly and not helpful at all.

We stay at croparadise green one night with our baby in one of its apartments located 5min from the hostel. Excellent location, friendly staff.

enjoyed staying in croparadise

The reception and actual hostel rooms are located in separate buildings, so be prepared to do some lug your bags around before settling in for the night. Also lacking in atmosphere compared to other hostel/guesthouse I stayed in Split. Facilities were super clean though

The good: location is great for sightseeing, price is cheap, the apartment was spacious. The bad: the apartment smelled like mildew, it is RIGHT on a busy road (meaning lots of traffic sounds,) and the key, AC and hot water didn't always work so well.

We stayed in a private twin room for the same price as their 4 bed dorms cost so it was very good value for money. Our room was clean and had good bathroom facilities. Overall we had a great stay however the people we met in the shared dorms had some issues with their bathrooms.

Very friendly and helpful receptionist. Clean and centrally located for buses, ferries an old part of the city. Very good for the price

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Couple, 41+

the whole staff was extremely welcoming and kind. They made our stay as enjoyable as possible. The rooms and the kitchen were always in perfect condition and whenever there was a problem the whole staff was willing to help

• 19th Jun 2014