CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Had a great stay

Good hostel. A little tricky finding it but it's in a pretty good location. Very clean! Good kitchen and rooms are very spacious. Would recommend it! Might have been the time of year but it was quite quiet and not much happening.

I stayed in the Green and Blue buildings and the room we had in the Green was too private while in the Blue building while we had a shared bathroom & kitchen there was no common area to meet other people.

Very secure, clean and comfortable accommodation. Central location. Helpful staff. Highly recommend :-)

We loved the private room in the little apartment, it was like staying with friends! We hung out in the common room and had our free vodka shots with the lovely staff. Met great people and had fun! This hostel is in a great location for Split old town. They gave amazing recommendations for food too... go to cafe Fife! Only one thing: the "private room" door is paper thin, which takes a little bit away from the romance...

hard to fine at first I would recommended for the staff they were very good.

This hostel has it all! Lots of common space to meet people, great rooms with Internet hooked up to the tvs (such a luxury while traveling) and a perfect location! We had a great time here. Loved the staff too!

This is a little hidden away gem of a hostel and I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived. It's more like a house with only a few rooms but they provide a good kitchen, spacious rooms with comfortable beds and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Allows for a very social atmosphere and is very close to facilities and the old town.

There are 3 cro paradise hostels, blue, pink and green, which is a little confusing. The one I found was blue even though I was booked for the green, the girl that checked me in said it's fine they're all the same, it's fine just a little confusing because they are not that easy to find. The hostel only excepts cash but if you don't have it at the time of check in they just ask to keep up passport and return it when u pay. The bed, rooms, and bathroom was clean and had AC! Don't open the fridge!

The location was good once you got to the Hostel. Their directions were terrible... it took us an hour to get there. I would google map or GPS before heading there because like I mentioned their directions are open to much interpretation. When we finally got there and asked the staff if other guests had trouble finding the place she laughed and said, yes they do. We were not impressed. The 3 bed room we stayed at was nice and clean though. They had good internet and a kitchen to cook in.

Great for a night of rest, which is what we were after, but little to no atmosphere that we experienced. Luckily that is exactly what we were after. Clean and convenient though, more like apartments

Hostel staff was wonderfuk and very accomodating. We arrived at the airport and they were able to arrange an airport pickup at a reasonable price- walked us to our apartment which was separate from the main hostel building and showed us how to use the tv, aircon, etc. They arranged day trips for us and were available for questions and reccomendations whenever we wanted them. The apartment was everything we needed, location was fantastic!

Really good hostel, everything is kept extremely clean, it is a bit spread out as the common room, reception and rooms are all in different buildings, but easily walked to. Would stay here again

Awesome hostel with a really cool layout. Met some awesome people there and couldn't recommend enough. Will definitely be back.

Absolutely amazing! Felt like a hotel room. Very cheep. Very good option if you have 2 or 3 in your group travels. Recommend doing the tower pub crawl in order to meet people as it might be a little hard at the hostel as its so spread out.

Nice hostel

Great location! Very sweet managers! Our apartment was 1 min walk from the actual hostel so i can't comment on the dorms but the apartment was perfect. I would stay there again for sure!

Only stayed for one night before flight home and was the cheapest accommodation of the whole trip and the nicest! Booked a private double room and had a fully equipped apartment with netbook, tv, fully-fitted kitchen, washing machine, dining table, fridge freezer. We could easily have stayed there a week had we not been going home. Very helpful staff who pointed everything out on a map. Would recommend.

They took me to another apartment, not really a hostel

Fantastic hostel, best facilities I've ever experienced! We are a couple who stayed in one of the private rooms a short walk from reception - 3 bedroom apartment with shared kitchen, shower and toilet facilities all of which were spotless. Large room came with a TV and computer plus huge wardrobe. Very helpful staff printed off ferry timetables for us and gave very good recommendations for restaurants. Stay here if you are in Split!