CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

A very convenient and comfortable place to stay in, next to the historical city center.

CroParadise Green was in an excellent location. Staff were friendly and efficient. Rooms had TV with available movies, and good air conditioning. Beds were comfy and rooms were clean. Free computers and wifi was useful. Kitchen facilities also good. I will stay here again, and recommend this hostel to travellers wanting to stay in Split, before heading to the islands. STU

The hostel was extremely welcoming and had the friendliest staff! A bit difficult to find as the reception is tucked away, so make sure you have a map or something before you set out (google maps saved me). I stayed in a 5 bedroom which was basically an apartment! Such a nice bed (really comfy) and the kitchen/bathroom was so nice. Felt a bit like home! Excellent location, just next to the market and the palace, and 5 minutes from just about everything! I loved my stay here.

The staff at CroParadise Green Hostel were GREAT-super friendly and helpful, answering all questions and remedying all the problems we had without delay. The room was clean and had a great layout. Each of us were given a set of keys and our own priavte locker so all our belongings were safe. They provided us with towels and shower gel and our own little kitchen with free coffee and tea for the mornings. We loved it so much we came back! Only downside is the hot water ran out pretty quickly.

Really loved it (once we found it within the city). The people were charming. We had two rooms connected by a spiral staircase.

• 31st May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We were really uncomfortable finding this hostel at night. It's in a sketchy area and it's really not marked well. There were some loud drunk girls also staying at the hostel. They brought back randos and got in a screaming match at 5am. The hostel has quiet hour policies, so I told reception and they said, "It's a hostel, what do you expect?" They have a night guard to enforce the policies, like other hostels, but failed to do so & they didn't care that we felt unsafe and couldn't sleep.

We had a little apartment we shared with one other group. Kitchen facilities were great, Wi-Fi was good. No problems at all.

Brilliant first hostel to visit. The kitchen facilities were excellent with a fully working oven/stove/microwave. Staff were lovely, and great value for money. Prime location just ten minute walk from the old town and harbour side etc. Only problem was directions to the hostel.

Very clean and good location!

During my second time of staying (May 22, 2014) a very noisy bunch of people above kept up the noise until after 04.00.

the internet signal did not reach the room although there is a computer already in the room it would have been nice to be able to use our iphones

Nothing to complain about. Nice hostel with good location.

Great location just a 2 minute walk to old town and a 10 minute walk to the buses, trains, and pier. Staff were wonderful and far great recommendations. I stayed in a single and it was awesome.

Great to have a comfortable hostel so close to the bus station. Better directions would have been helpful!

We booked in for a mixed dorm but got moved to a private room to make space for a larger group coming in and there were only two of us. We had a nice clean two-person room with a private tv and memory foam mattresses, kitchen next door with all the basic ingredients and clean utensils and plates. Also had a bath which was a luxury for hostel goers. Had our own computer which was a TV and computer in one. Wifi was good. Very helpful and friendly staff and great location to everything in Split.

Nice studios (yeah, studios!) with bathroom and kitchen, but some stuffs are broken (chair, kitchen furniture...). Not a big deal. A nice stay !

Very clean place equipped with computer and cable TV in the dorm room. The only thing is they open a common room until June

Good hostel.. The only problem was the staff that received me, she didn't know give me information about the city.

Very good hostel, really near by the center of Split. All the accomodations were clean and the space was very cozy. And in the end some of my friends went there and they put all of us together, which was very nice of the hostel.

Nice! It is a very good place to rest!! :D Thanks Croparadise