CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

So far the best place I've stayed in Croatia. The apartment was well located and secure. We each had a giant locker which has been hard to find in other places. Internet in each apartment, great wifi. Our room had an amazing terrace with a great view. It's a five minute walk to the palace entrance. Staff was very friendly. Ask them about the vodka from 10-12. Loved my stay here and the fellow travelers I met. They loved it as much as I did. My only complaint was bathroom was in high demand.

Location of private rooms a little away from main hostel. Private Room large and nice, shared kitchen well equipped. Friendly staff. Good location close to old town and ferry/bus terminal.

Very good hostel overall. As constructive criticism, the night guard should not walk around at night in his undergarments

Despite being told the security guide would let me in when arriving, it took him an hour to sort everyone's rooms(there was more ppl waiting outside the hostel when I arrived). We had to walk to the other blue cro hostel and leave the passports and walk back to the green one. Rooms very spacious and clean. Next day o was told to go to the blue hostel to pay the room and get my passport back. After other organisational issues there sorting ppl I was told to go back to the other hostel to pay.

Wifi was very good. Had to enter the room via the laundry room - had are own spiral staircases up to the room, very tricky getting up the stairs with luggage! No door to the room only the main door at the bottom which was fine but didn't leave us feeling the most secure. Good location, short walk to the popular areas of Split. http://aplus.com/a/dog-texting-messagesFor the price we paid it was good.

• 12th Jun 2014

Great hostel, best dorms I have stayed in so far. Stayed in both the green an blue hostel an received great service. Staff are friendly and easy place to meet new friend. Defiantly recommend this place again.

We had a private room for 3 and it wasn't in the main hostel building. We had our own kitchen for only 2 rooms and our room was nice and cosy and had a TV and such so it was nice. Everything was clean and comfy. It was pretty cheap for a private of that quality, but we were there during off season, so that might be why! I'd recommend any of the Croparadise hostels, they're all very nice and the owner is pretty cool.

Awesome apartment style hostel with a kitchen and male/female designated bathrooms and showers. Great value!

I was more than satisfied with everything that hostel offers.It was great experience. Staff was very helpful, everything was clean. Location perfect - close to the center, bus station, sea. I would recommend it to anyone!!!

Overall good hostel in a great location. We only had a problem with the laundry. I wouldn't recommend to wash your things there.

Great, simply no complains.

A very convenient and comfortable place to stay in, next to the historical city center.

CroParadise Green was in an excellent location. Staff were friendly and efficient. Rooms had TV with available movies, and good air conditioning. Beds were comfy and rooms were clean. Free computers and wifi was useful. Kitchen facilities also good. I will stay here again, and recommend this hostel to travellers wanting to stay in Split, before heading to the islands. STU

The hostel was extremely welcoming and had the friendliest staff! A bit difficult to find as the reception is tucked away, so make sure you have a map or something before you set out (google maps saved me). I stayed in a 5 bedroom which was basically an apartment! Such a nice bed (really comfy) and the kitchen/bathroom was so nice. Felt a bit like home! Excellent location, just next to the market and the palace, and 5 minutes from just about everything! I loved my stay here.

The staff at CroParadise Green Hostel were GREAT-super friendly and helpful, answering all questions and remedying all the problems we had without delay. The room was clean and had a great layout. Each of us were given a set of keys and our own priavte locker so all our belongings were safe. They provided us with towels and shower gel and our own little kitchen with free coffee and tea for the mornings. We loved it so much we came back! Only downside is the hot water ran out pretty quickly.

Really loved it (once we found it within the city). The people were charming. We had two rooms connected by a spiral staircase.

• 31st May 2014
  • Couple, 41+

We were really uncomfortable finding this hostel at night. It's in a sketchy area and it's really not marked well. There were some loud drunk girls also staying at the hostel. They brought back randos and got in a screaming match at 5am. The hostel has quiet hour policies, so I told reception and they said, "It's a hostel, what do you expect?" They have a night guard to enforce the policies, like other hostels, but failed to do so & they didn't care that we felt unsafe and couldn't sleep.

We had a little apartment we shared with one other group. Kitchen facilities were great, Wi-Fi was good. No problems at all.

Brilliant first hostel to visit. The kitchen facilities were excellent with a fully working oven/stove/microwave. Staff were lovely, and great value for money. Prime location just ten minute walk from the old town and harbour side etc. Only problem was directions to the hostel.

Very clean and good location!