CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Couldn't find the hostel, and knew I was close, so I called them to see if they could help me out. Not only did they help me, but told me to stay where I was and they would come and get me! Staff were knowledgeable and pleasant, room was basic, but clean and quiet. Facilities were excellent, and I would definitely stay here again.

THE HOSTEL WAS NICE, THE LADY IN THE RECEPTION IS VERY PROFESIONAL AND HELPFUL. THE ONLY PROBLEM THAT I HAVE IS THAT ONE LADY IN THE ROOM CLOSE TO THE KITCHEN WAS COMPLAINING CAUSE I WAS USING THE COMPUTER AT NIGHT AND THEY DIDN´T HAVE A COURTIN TO BLOCK THE LIGHT TO THEIR ROOM, NOT MY FAULT, MAYBE THE HOSTAL NEEDS TO THINK ABOUT PUTTING A COURTIN THERE.

We have stayed in apartment so we have not enjoyed that much of common area. The staff were top class: gave us great tips about the entire city.

I loved this place so much I wish we had stayed more than one night! Very clean and spacious with large lockers in the room, free coffee and tea, kitchens, and helpful staff.

une super place et bien située ! la vodka gratuite le soir permet les rencontres et les lockers complet sont génial !!

Everything was perfect!!! This hostel it's awesome! We got a twin room and it was like an apartment all for us! The wifi worked perfectly. The bathroom was great as the beds. Everything was very clean as well. Loved it! Highly recommend!

Great hostel right next to Split old town, supermarket, bus station. It's really convenient. There was only one bathroom (with toilets and shower in the same room) for 3 rooms so it can get crowded in the morning but otherwise it's clean and bright.

Strange in that the rooms and receptions and common room are all at completely locations. However the rooms were incredibly clean as well as the kitchen and bathrooms. Facilities are fantastic with large lockers, TV and laptop from each room. Excellent location. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to anyone.

Good hostel in a good location. Does a lot to create atmosphere and meet people like free vodka after 8. A good place I stay if traveling alone.

Pity you could not pay for a stay with a credit card...

The hostel is spread out over a series of apartments and buildings across a small area of Split. This means that some parts of the hostel (such as the common room) can be difficult to find. It was secure, with large lockers in case your fellow guests didn't go in for locking the doors. The atmosphere in the common room was good, with vodka flowing and a shop where you could buy other drink nearby.

Lovely stay with a great proximity to the Old Town and Diocletian's Palace. Great value for money with clean and spacious rooms, A/C and strong wifi and large kitchen area

I like the hostel. It was not hard to find and when I got there they hold my luggage and they suggested a place to eat. When I came back to check in the girls at the counter were very friendly. One of the girls took me to my room which is not far of a walk from the main hostel. I was in a room with five and the AC worked great. I like the fact I was away from the hostel, even though I travelled alone I manage to meet people at thr kitchen. Good place and it was so clean.

We got a whole apartment for half of what we paid in Dubrovnik! Even had own cooking area so we saved on eating out, fantastic!

Very impressed with he value for money and he facilities provided in the room. Great value for money!

• 21st Aug 2015

This was the second time we booked to stay at this hostel on our 2 week backpacking trip and we really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was well kitted out with everything we needed, only downside was a lot of street noise due to it's location but for a night's stay this was fine. Staff really helpful and let us print off our return boarding passes. Would recommend.

• 20th Aug 2015

Clean, good room, great location.

• 19th Aug 2015

This place is fantastic, clean, helpful stuff, easy to find and not far walk from the main central of split

• 19th Aug 2015

Nothing Special, Nothing wrong with the hostel. Had a leakage in the room, they cut 15% of the Total Paid Amount. very helpful staff. Location very close to old town where all the main attractions/restaurants/bars are.

You ebd up living as locals do the way ththe hostel is arranged. He reception is across a street your hostel is actually located in the second floor of an apartment building it was really a nice atmosphere. I would definitely stay again. Free vodka and aircon too!! And there is a lovely kitchen that was very clean.