CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Excellent Hostel, have nothing to complain about it.

We stayed there twice. First time we had a lovely room with access to a shared kitchen (green(. Next time we had our own small apartment (blue), which could have been really cool, but it was quite smelly. I am sure it was clean, but somehow an old, rotten smell could not get out. The staff is quite hectic and busy but friendly and eager to help. It takes just 5 minutes to walk to the centre.

The kitchen smelled like my cadaver lab in college. Actual room was clean and nice.

Was met by a rude girl in the phone in the morning, but a there was a great smiling face to welcome me when I arrived at night. She was very helpful and the dorm was very well equipped and cosy. It is right next to the kitchen and the door doesn't offer much sound insulation, but when I was there the other guests was very respectful and quiet after 23. Would go there again!

Marta was extremely helpful to me when I got sick, and did a lot to make my stay better. This hostel is excellent!

Very nice stuff, good place, clean rooms. I was very satisfied :)

• 26th Feb 2014