CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

CroParadise was a really nice and cosy hostel! They even have a TV in the 3-bed dorm! Very accessible location to the old town and supermarket!!

More like a shared apartment than a traditional hostel. Good kitchen, clean facilities, great security. Would recommend to groups. You can meet people here but without a common area it really comes down to chance if you will make friends easily.

The staff forgot to send a taxi to the airport even though we confirmed with them the day before we arrived. the staff did not encourage the group to get together, they only stayed in the office. Not very organized. Only one shower per floor. The one washroom didn't have a working lock. The rooms and bathrooms were clean but that was the only positive aspect.

Great Hostel! Very nice and clean rooms with big lockers! Gret Location!

Hi , I have stayed @ the CRO PARADISE HOSTEL in SPLIT for 10 nights the HOSTEL is situated in the OLD TOWN Of SPLIT , I would recommend this HOSTEL to anyone , I had a PRIVATE SINGLE ROOM with BIG 40 inch T V & FREE WI FI , plenty of hot water and FREE COFFEE ,

• 6th Jun 2015

Very good hostel. Everything runs smoothly. Great location, 5 minute walk from Bus Station and main promenade in Split. Very clean. Free use of computers and wifi to boot.

Would highly recommend! The staff were fantastic and room was amazing! thanks!

• 31st May 2015

Had the private room in the light blue hostel, basic but good room with a flat screen TV. Shared kitchen and bathroom were fine. Didn't see any social activities but for the low cost this place was great value for money.

Very good offer for the price paid, with a kitchen, terrace and other utilities.

Very personable staff who were helpful and knowledgeable. I appreciated the quiet suburbian surroundings.

This hostel was almost lie staying at an apartment with some other people. When I was there it wasn't full so it was great. I got a lot of work down at the kitchen table where the wifi worked best (I work online) The beds were comfy and good sized lockers. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was great for exploring Split. I would stay here again. Cory from Canada.

I only stayed here for one night. I was surprised how much you get for very little money, though. The single room was not right in the hostel but in a separate appartment just around the corner where some people were staying together. The room had air con and a TV and I slept very well that night. The hostel itself is in a very small alley which doesn't seem to be a really nice location. It's very close to the old town of Split, though, and you can walk everywhere from here.

Very nice apartment like hostel rooms with a TV and computer and also a good kitchen, comfy beds, close to the centre but abit annoying that the reception wasn't attached to it

Weird layout spread over several apartment buildings. No common room meant that there wasn't any place to relax or socialize other than the bedrooms.

Staff helpful. Liked that there was a reception desk for help/advice.

Stayed here for one very short night between a plane ride and a ferry ride. All went swimmingly.

Very nice hostel, feels like you're staying in an apartment- there were only 2 dorm rooms(10 people total) with a kitchen and balcony and 2 bathrooms/showers. Very clean and the kitchen was well stocked with very big lockers. No bar or common area other then the kitchen but you are close to walk to tons of things in split.

Very good location but its a struggle to find it in first instance . Not an easy job. Its not on a main street, rather in side street and there is small sign to say that . I was happy to stay there, Nice kitchen , free internet, wifi. There is a computer which you can use. Very helpful staff, I ask them to wake me up at 7 am and guy who came to wake me up was really so happy to do that. I was surprised as he finished his night security shift. I stayed there for one night. but good exp.

CroParadise was the most unique hostel I have stayed at. It was very homey and I ended up having a room all to myself for two nights, so that was very relaxing. The kitchen and bathroom are very spacious and clean, and there is a very nice atmosphere to it that I loved while being in Split. It was nice to go out and explore during the day (right next to the palace/city center) and then swing back to rest or make food. I would recommend for a more peaceful hostel stay!

Small and friendly, 2 dorms in a small apartment