CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Stayed in double bed private, excellent facilities, clean and spacious. Good value for money. Walking distance from port and buses.

Great to have a comfortable hostel so close to the bus station. Better directions would have been helpful!

We booked in for a mixed dorm but got moved to a private room to make space for a larger group coming in and there were only two of us. We had a nice clean two-person room with a private tv and memory foam mattresses, kitchen next door with all the basic ingredients and clean utensils and plates. Also had a bath which was a luxury for hostel goers. Had our own computer which was a TV and computer in one. Wifi was good. Very helpful and friendly staff and great location to everything in Split.

Nice studios (yeah, studios!) with bathroom and kitchen, but some stuffs are broken (chair, kitchen furniture...). Not a big deal. A nice stay !

Very clean place equipped with computer and cable TV in the dorm room. The only thing is they open a common room until June

Good hostel.. The only problem was the staff that received me, she didn't know give me information about the city.

Very good hostel, really near by the center of Split. All the accomodations were clean and the space was very cozy. And in the end some of my friends went there and they put all of us together, which was very nice of the hostel.

Nice! It is a very good place to rest!! :D Thanks Croparadise

We stayed in the light green double room for five nights. The bathroom was only cleaned twice in that time, normally this would have been ok but the shower flooded the bathroom everytime someone used it, so it got pretty gross after two uses. Besides this the room was great and the location was perfect.

Nice place that put us in a 3 person room in an apartment around the corner from the main office. Apartment had kitchen facilities, which was great. great terrace above the check in and the staff was very accommodating with the left luggage.

Excellent Hostel, have nothing to complain about it.

We stayed there twice. First time we had a lovely room with access to a shared kitchen (green(. Next time we had our own small apartment (blue), which could have been really cool, but it was quite smelly. I am sure it was clean, but somehow an old, rotten smell could not get out. The staff is quite hectic and busy but friendly and eager to help. It takes just 5 minutes to walk to the centre.

The kitchen smelled like my cadaver lab in college. Actual room was clean and nice.

Was met by a rude girl in the phone in the morning, but a there was a great smiling face to welcome me when I arrived at night. She was very helpful and the dorm was very well equipped and cosy. It is right next to the kitchen and the door doesn't offer much sound insulation, but when I was there the other guests was very respectful and quiet after 23. Would go there again!

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »