CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

I like the hostel. It was not hard to find and when I got there they hold my luggage and they suggested a place to eat. When I came back to check in the girls at the counter were very friendly. One of the girls took me to my room which is not far of a walk from the main hostel. I was in a room with five and the AC worked great. I like the fact I was away from the hostel, even though I travelled alone I manage to meet people at thr kitchen. Good place and it was so clean.

We got a whole apartment for half of what we paid in Dubrovnik! Even had own cooking area so we saved on eating out, fantastic!

This was the second time we booked to stay at this hostel on our 2 week backpacking trip and we really enjoyed our stay. The apartment was well kitted out with everything we needed, only downside was a lot of street noise due to it's location but for a night's stay this was fine. Staff really helpful and let us print off our return boarding passes. Would recommend.

• 20th Aug 2015

Clean, good room, great location.

• 19th Aug 2015

This place is fantastic, clean, helpful stuff, easy to find and not far walk from the main central of split

• 19th Aug 2015

Nothing Special, Nothing wrong with the hostel. Had a leakage in the room, they cut 15% of the Total Paid Amount. very helpful staff. Location very close to old town where all the main attractions/restaurants/bars are.

You ebd up living as locals do the way ththe hostel is arranged. He reception is across a street your hostel is actually located in the second floor of an apartment building it was really a nice atmosphere. I would definitely stay again. Free vodka and aircon too!! And there is a lovely kitchen that was very clean.

Great hostel within walking distance to all the main things. had a twin private and was basically part of an apartment had a kitchen (stovetop only) fridge, balcony and area to sit & relax. Shower didn't do much to block water going out, but wasn't too bad! Great hostel definitely recommend

Quite expensive but great location, clean rooms, lockers, nice communal areas and lovely roof terrace.

Having never been to Split before it was very difficult to find as it was marked incorrectly on the tourit map. The only way we found it was by using the sat nav on my iPhone which is an expensive way!

• 11th Aug 2015

It's rather a shared apartment than a hostel so for solo travelers it might appear a bit more anonymous than other hostels. On the other hand you have a very nice spacious and clean apartment for you where you can take a break, cook your own stuff in the kitchen or relax and read a book on the balcony without too many people around. I really enjoyed my stay there!

Not a very social hostel, no main common area to meet people.

Friendly staff, room located away from reception and no real hostel atmosphere, but thats how it seemed to be in croatia hostels

The room was awesome. Staff was very nice too. Was like a room in an apartment, with the kitchen shared with other rooms. Just missed a common area to meet other people. Their pub crawl is a must go!

We stayed in a double room in the adjoining building and were really impressed by its cleanliness. The city center is also only 5 min away by foot. Great value for money!

Excellent hostel in a great location!! Easily the nicest hostel we visited during our interrail trip. We had a three bed room which had good lockers, excellent air con and even over 1000 films on the TV. Would definitely visit again good atmosphere especially with the help of the rep who wasn't pushy but made sure we had a good time.

• 2nd Aug 2015

I enjoyed my stay very much. The rooms and amenities were fine, but by far the best part about my stay was the staff. They were kind, helpful, friendly, to the extent that I found I didn't even want to venture out into the city to find food and drinks.

• 1st Aug 2015

Staff were excellent, helpful and could not have been better. A couple of issues- shower stall leaked all over the place, there were no mugs and only one bowl for the four of us and the kettle handle gets dangerously hot!

• 31st Jul 2015

the private 4 bedroom was big and comfy except for one of the beds which was smaller and hard. the location is just a couple of hundred meters from the palace where we spend most of our times. staff were friendly and helpful. overall I recommend it

Hostel was very clean and cool, with plenty of space and good proximity to the Old Town. The only downside to our stay was that there was only one bathroom with an extremely small toilet/shower area that had to be shared between all the dorms in the building. Other than this I would recommend staying here for a good time in Split.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7