CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Laptops and tvs in each room, balcony, very big lockers, clean, friendly staff and great location. We would stay here again ifwe were in Split.

Very nice hostel, lovely room with fantastic ac. Great location a stones throw away from the old town. Helpful staff and pleasant atmosphere. Only nag would be our shower was slighly blocker so had to keep an eye on the water level around your feet, also noisy group of girls were in neighbouring room for half our stay but not the hostels fault! There was a nice seating area in the sun, apart from this more communal space would have been good.

The location was good and close to the old city and the bus station. Everything else was satisfactory but nothing special. The hostel did not have any social activities that we knew of and did not seem to have a common room for people to spend time in and meet other travelers.

The only thing that could've been improved is the wifi. Otherwise all great :)

• 17th Jul 2015

Fantastic. Centrally located yet in a quiet corner. Rooms excellently air conditioned, though would have been nice to have air conditioning in the kitchen whilst eating.

Fantastic hostel great vibe, great people, close to the port!

Accommodation was great, staff couldn't be more friendly and very helpful only down side would be that the rooms are all split into various buildings so hard to meet people if that's what your after.

Really friendly staff, they even gave me a bed when I arrived 4 hours before check-in before they happened to have one! Good location and big rooms(all with TV, wifi & laptop). Only thing missing were recycling bins for bottles(though almost all hostels dont have these, it would be good). Would recommend.

Wasn't able to stay unfortunately due to a cancelled flight. Hostel was able to fill my cancelled room and generously waived the cancellation penalty. Wonderful customer service!

• 9th Jul 2015

Reception isn't 24 hours which was disappointing but staff were really friendly helpful still. Big clean airy apartments. Enjoyable stay

I was very impressed with the modern facilities at the hostel, it was exactly what we needed for a quick overnight stay. Staff were great and really friendly!

• 5th Jul 2015

While the staff was very friendly and accommodating I would not recommend this place. The door to my room didn't lock very well and I didn't feel safe. They gave me a door jam to help. The room smelled like cat pee and there were cats fighting outside my room the entire night.

Nice small hostel near the old palace grounds. A short 5 minute walk from restaurants and night life. Cool patio where you can hang out with fellow hostel guests and air conditioning. I stayed in a private double which was perfect and cheap. My only complaint is that the Internet didn't work (and the staff knows it is defective and does nothing to improve it)

Very impressed with the hostel. It had everything we required and more.

• 4th Jul 2015

Great welcome on arrival and very helpful staff (they organised a wake up call for me when my phone died and I was worried about missing my flight!) Lots of free stuff to use in the kitchen (food / tea / coffee etc) and powerful shower. Massive lockers, nice terrace and clean rooms. Air Con was a bonus, and the wifi was great :) Would definitely recommend.

Great location, great air con, great staff, great wifi. No regrets. I would stay there again anytime.

The location is superb being just a few minutes from Diocletian's palace and all the historic sights of Split. Despite this our accommodation was quiet and we slept well. Our room in Cro-Paradise Green hostel was clean, freshly decorated and extremely well equipped. The reception staff were very helpful.

The facilities are very good. There's a computer and TV in my room which surprised me. The kitchen is well equipped too. However, there's no hot water during my stay!!!!!!!! Even a guy came to fix it, but it still wasn't working. This's quite disappointing .

• 26th Jun 2015
  • Denmark

The boss is really mean and rude, dont even approach him with concerns. The hostel itself is really nice and clean and well located :)

Excellent hostel, less than 10 mins walk from the train station and the people that run the place are fantastic. Great facilities and atmosphere at the place. Also a great price too. Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7