CroParadise Green Hostel Reviews

Culica Dvori 31, Split, Croatia

Great hostel, short walk from centre of town. Large, bright and airy. My hostel building also had a balcony, but the hostel is spread between 3 buildings so I cannot speak for other rooms. Would stay here again!

Nice place, a bit expensive. No breakfast and the wifi signal was terrible in my room. The walls are thin which meant that you could hear every word the loud drunk people in the dorm near me were saying at all hours. Bathrooms could have been cleaner. 3pm check-in is way too late, I arrived at 8am after a 13 hour bus ride and had to spend the day loitering in Split. The staff were very helpful and you are close to buses/ferries and Diocletian's palace. Air-con was a big plus.

While the location was good and the staff were friendly, both myself and my friend got bed bugs after staying at this hostel, was very disappointing and irratating that they have not gone away.

• 26th Jul 2014

Small hostel. Rooms and kitchen were okay, but bathrooms were pretty bad.

The rooms were nice with comfortable beds and having a kitchen was great. Wifi was also awesome! REALLY hard to find though - the check in area is separate from the hostel. I would suggest taking a cab from the bus station even though it isn't far because we walked around for half an hour trying to find the place and finally has to get a Croatian guy to call them for better directions.

Really nice place, there are computers,television,and air conditioner,everyone has a locker,and there is a good kitchen Very nice

Although slightly hard to find at first hostel is in a good location and is close to everything. The people at the hostel were always nice and helpful and the rooms were nice with private lockers each that had a bit of room in them as well. Was very happy here!

Great hostel, kind of in a somewhat sketchy location but overall not a huge problem. Somewhat disappointed sent an email before my arrival but never received a response. Other than that couldn't have asked for a better hostel/environment

• 17th Jul 2014

Just stayed one night, we arrived very late, but just a call and a member of the staff came to open, good place to stay.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Spain

The staff were friendly, and informative. There no lift but only one flight of stairs to my room. Very central. Excellent kitchen facilities. Clean and tidy. No problem with hot water when i had a shower. I had no issues with this hostel.

The staff were polite and spoke good english. The rooms werent to dirty but shower was damp and no hook for the shower head. Ive stayed in much nicer for less.

Great location. Rooms are all separated, no communal spirit. Hostel doubled prices for a local festival even when beds went empty...

Great Location - 5 minutes walk from the coast and easily within walking distance to other attractions Good Sized and clean shower facilities/bathroom 24hr reception is always helpful and staff always able to answer any problems or questions

I have been there two nights, and when I arrived there and meet one boy who paid half price (he didnt book it on internet). So I paid double price booking it on internet... I dont understand nothing, very bad. Anyway, staff good

Nice location, home environment! You won't regret! I was there for 3 days and could stay longer!

I met an amazingly beautiful girl there!!

each room was far from the reception place, and reception had was waiting for check-in for over 10 mins...

I was pleasantly surprised with this hostel. My room was clean, it was quiet at night, the staff were very welcoming and very informative. The only 2 issues I had, were that the detachable shower head would not stay up, and that the locker's didn't actually lock - despite being given keys for them. However we were given keys to lock the dorm rooms which was fine. Other than that, it was really good value!

• 4th Jul 2014

Great location, spacious and super clean rooms, very friendly staff with helpful suggestions. Would definitely stay there again!

I was pleasantly surprised by this hostel, I wasn't expecting much but it ended up being a very nice place to stay! The location was very good and the staff helpful. The kitchen and common area was very nice with a balcony as well. It was loud for the rooms when people were in there at night but other than this it was a very good hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7