CroParadise Pink & Blue Hostel Reviews

Rijecka 3 Split, Split, Croatia

Sweet hostal! Easy to get to everywhere you need to go in split, and the staff are friendly and make good suggestions! The hostal is really cooll and the rooms are absolutely massive with the biggest lockers, a TV and sofa so lots of space which is a nice change for hostal living!

Very stylish PINK hostel, equipment looks brandnew with lovely paintings on the walls. Helpful stuff. Bath very clean and well equipped. Location: once you found it, it's only a 5 min walk away from Silver Gate!

Don't recommend for anyone, very bad expirience for me!

Really enjoyed my stay. The staff were really helpful during our stay. The only problem with the hostel is it only has one shower and toilet for girls and one for the boys. EVERYTHING else was great.

We rented the blue studio, unfortunately just for one night, would have loved to stay longer. The staff was young and helpful. The studio very new and modern, super clean bathroom, own roof terrace, nice neighbourhood. Location is a 5 minutes walk from the old city, so very central. Recommend it!

The equipment is perfect : wifi computers, etc. The basement is very Nice.

Great hostel. Very close to the town centre. Our apartment was top floor which was a bit of a hike but overall a great stay. Staff were really friendly

• 5th Aug 2014

Staff very helpful! Good comfortable stay.

The receptionist was helpful, but a little rude. Otherwise a great place!

Some friends and I stayed here just for the one night, before moving on to go to Tisno for soundwave fesitval, but it was great! Such a cute little place. The staff were so helpful and kind when accommodating all of us, as there were 7 of us all together. It was a little bit difficult to find but a good location, close enough to everything. For a good price too! I highly recommend!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Despite being mucked about, in regards to which colour we were staying in, the rooms were up to standard. + leaving bottles of alcohol for us was a bad idea, as we could of drank everything, however we didn't as we had an early flight the next morning.

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff were terrific and everything about it I loved. I can't wait to go back to Croatia next year and stay at the pink hostel and it's somewhere I couldn't recommend more, if you are nice to these people they will return the favour even more.

• 9th Jul 2014

Nice staff, clean spacious rooms but not much common area to socialize and meet new people outside of your room.

Small and cosy hostel. Quite hard to find. From our room you could hear everything as the place is quite echoey. But rooms are nice especially the twin room I stayed in with a big tv and beds are very comfy!

only here 1 night but great place to stay staff were awesome quite close to the centre of split and the harbour also very clean.

Arrived at the CroParadise Blue Hostel which is what I booked to be told I was going across the street to the Pink Hostel instead. Not impressed to not receive what I booked. Facilities were obviously not the same, cooker didn't work in the kitchen, staff were never in attendance & aside from the 5 minute map run through no effort was made with any guests to make them feel welcome or offer advice. Rooms are tidy enough and the air conditioning is good, but not impressed and would not recommend.

I have stayed at CroParadise Pink and Blue before, and after, going to Hvar. The Reception Staff are friendly, helpful and polite. Rooms have TV with on-demand movies, air conditioning and comfortable beds. The cooker in the CroParadise Pink Hostel DOES WORK. The owner, however, needs to keep the price at the same level... maybe 100KN, so the reception does not need coins? I recommend this hostel, both for the location and excellent rooms. I look forward to staying here again. STU

We actually were transferred to Croparadise pink which was across the road. Not a problem, kitchen facilities were probably better however the Air conditioner in our room wasn't working. And couldn't fix until the next day. Not much of a social scene as it is quite small. Perfect for Split everything you need.

• 7th Jun 2014

Our room and the hostel itself are really ok, however, there are a few points to mention - the hostel ist really, really small (rather like a large apartment) and the kitchen is even smaller. There is no real restroom except from the reception, which means you have to keep your luggage outside on the balcony in case you are arriving before 3 pm or leaving late in the evening. Besides, you can hear everything through the walls - every noise made by people in the corridors or the bathroom.

This hostel had the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a hostel. The lockers were large and can fit even the largest of packs. The kitchen is VERY small, but it works out. It was a fine place to stay and I would go back