CroParadise Pink & Blue Hostel Reviews

Rijecka 3 Split, Split, Croatia

Nice hostel, great rooms and friendly staff who were happy to order us a takeaway once we got there. The directions to the hostel weren't great and it took us a while to find. The bedroom doors didn't lock which for security and privacy reasons wasn't great. But all in all really lovel hostel.

Lovely clean hostel with nice rooms and huge lockers. Bathrooms are great and the staff are nice. Decent kitchen, too. Only complaint was it was a bit dead but we didn't use the common room!

Lovely staff - beds were so comfy!!!

Great set of hostels within good distance to Split Harbour and all main areas. Hostel has a great atmosphere with good facilities. I would recommend for a cost efficient safe and fun place to stay in Split!

Nice, quiet place to stay and the staff were friendly and helpful. Not the best location and by the best place if you want to meet people. I still enjoyed my stay here though

Great cheep hostal! Rooms are lovely, the place is spotlessly clean and the staff where exellent. The common room was a good vibe and I really enjoyed my stay.

1 2 Next » last »