CroParadise Pink & Blue Hostel Reviews

Rijecka 3 Split, Split, Croatia

Staff very helpful! Good comfortable stay.

A great place to stay a little away from the center of town (by away I mean a 5 minute walk). It's not as loud and hyper social as some of the other hostels in town - which was exactly what I was looking for. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, the air con works well, the wifi is great and the beds are decent sized and comfortable.

The receptionist was helpful, but a little rude. Otherwise a great place!

Some friends and I stayed here just for the one night, before moving on to go to Tisno for soundwave fesitval, but it was great! Such a cute little place. The staff were so helpful and kind when accommodating all of us, as there were 7 of us all together. It was a little bit difficult to find but a good location, close enough to everything. For a good price too! I highly recommend!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Wales

Despite being mucked about, in regards to which colour we were staying in, the rooms were up to standard. + leaving bottles of alcohol for us was a bad idea, as we could of drank everything, however we didn't as we had an early flight the next morning.

Easily the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff were terrific and everything about it I loved. I can't wait to go back to Croatia next year and stay at the pink hostel and it's somewhere I couldn't recommend more, if you are nice to these people they will return the favour even more.

• 9th Jul 2014

Nice staff, clean spacious rooms but not much common area to socialize and meet new people outside of your room.

Small and cosy hostel. Quite hard to find. From our room you could hear everything as the place is quite echoey. But rooms are nice especially the twin room I stayed in with a big tv and beds are very comfy!

only here 1 night but great place to stay staff were awesome quite close to the centre of split and the harbour also very clean.

1 2 Next » last »