Croham Hotel Reviews

9 Durley Road South, Derby, Bournemouth, England

Decent Hotel, but in this day and age, WHO makes your pay EXTRA for WIFI?! I thought this was ridiculous! Also no TV Remote in our room.

Upon securing our vacancy, we believed an additional cot would be available for our 3 yr old grandchild. When we arrived, the desk clerk was abrupt, and told me to look down the road at one of the stores, for they did not have anything of the kind. Yet, we were charged an additional 10 pounds for having her with us. I do want to mention the morning staff were very kind and hospitable to us.

• 9th May 2013

There was no proper staff available while checking out.. The available staff wasnt trained to use the payment machine.. I had to checkout myself.. The parking should be part of the hotel but was still charged.. Overall poor

• 17th Jan 2013

Hot breakfast, nice building, friendly staff. Our heater wouldn't turn on, so the front desk gave us a space heater. Internet isn't free, but they don't charge much and their lounge area is very comfortable. Not a long bus ride to the train station, either.

good location, helpfull staff, very nice, quiet and cosy place to stay for few days.

Nice staff, very helpful. Good selection for breakfast. Location is great - very central 7 mins walk to town centre.

Stayed there so I could have a private bath and room. Was very enjoyable.

We had a very nice stay at the croham hotel, staff was extra-friendly and everything was very clean. Just do not spray deo or hairspray near the fire alarm - someone did and the alarm really works - at 7 o'clock in the morning! but of course thats not the hotels fault ;) would definitifly stay there again.

This traditional hotel has had a great contemporary make-over and is superb in every way. Good convenient location. Great buffet breakfast and nice friendly staff.

Nice hotel, very clean and tidy, perfect state.no noise, good matelas.good breakfast. hotel I recommend.

Thank you for your comments - The Croham

nice to go and sleep, thats all.. If u re expecting much, not for u..

Hi I found the staff very helpful and friendly, the hotel nice and clean but just in need of a bit of updating where the decorating loooked tired, but apart from that very good and I would stay again.

this was an ok hotel but not good for the price at all. I was informed it was the best value in Bournemouth..it was not. Quite ripped off i feel, much cheaper and better there...just not oin hostel world. One of the staff was an ass, bvut rest were quite nice. Breakfast was great..beds were uncomfortable..all in all, wait till you get there and shop around.

Breakfast items ran out regularly, gave up after 1st day, also small window for breakfast on a saturday, 8-9am. However I found the room, even on the ground floor, very quiet and sleep was easy.

Very nice and helpful staff. The room was clean and spacious. We would definitely stay there again!