Cronulla Beach Backpackers

• Level 1, 40-42 Kingsway, Cronulla NSW 2230, Level 1, 40-42 Kingsway, Cronulla NSW 2230, Sydney, Australia

6.8
Good 48 Total Reviews
6.8
Good 48 Total Reviews

• Finland, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Mar 2017
3.1

Everything was so dirty in the kitchen, dorms, all around!😱 Staff was u professional and not very welcoming. I got dirty kitchenware from the reception, wifi was not working, so don't count on it. They have a special wifi wich is very expensive. I would not go there again.

• Uzbekistan, Female, 31-40
28th Feb 2017

We stayed at cronulla with my friend after 1 week of roadtripping and sleeping in the van. So we were quite excited to get a bed and real hot shower. Staff was lovely and as helpful as they can be. Cleanliness, well, the main areas were cleaned daily, but not rooms. BO smell was distinctive everywhere. We had the tidiest room, but so stinky, my friend had to sleep in the car. The Canadian guy stank and looked worse than any homeless i have seen. It was nauseous. otherwise, not a bad hostel.

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Feb 2017

Easy to find and great location. Very friendly staff (and guests) It seems to be used more by workers/guests on working a working holiday. The place was really hot and an intense smell of sweat and I would say a good clean wouldn't hurt. (And maybe some curtains/blinds in the bedroom) Everyone in my room needed to get up for early for work, and it seems so did I. Don't take this the wrong way. I'd stay again and I bet it's great here at the weekend. It would take much to make this place Ace!

30th Dec 2016

Mike, the owner, was really nice and helpful. Very close to the the beach. The place could have been a bit cleaner though.