Crosspoint Sofia Hostel Reviews

6 Parensov St., Sofia, Bulgaria

Great location, staff were very helpful and friendly :)

• 15th Jul 2015

Stayed for two nights in a private room which was excellent value for money considering the size of the room. The hostel itself was really lovely, I could imagine it being a very fancy apartment in another life, and everything was spotlessly clean. I think the atmosphere of the place really let it down; there just wasn't really any interaction between guests and as it was also a family home, the main socialising room was usually occupied by the family. Overall not bad, just not fun.

Great location. Shower does not function very well

• 9th Jul 2015

clean room and good location. it's also very easy to get around because it's in the centre. the wifi is working fine-you can even watch a movie online.

It's missing light in the reception area . A big map from Sofia and Bulgary could be very Useful

The facilities are God-awful. There's two bathroom for over 50 people. Nothing is ever clean. The building itself is falling apart with creaky, broken wood floors, squeaky doors, and the worst bed I've ever slept in. I woke up with extreme back pain both mornings (I'm a 20 year old man) and the beds were so loud and creaky that I other people in the room kept waking me up. The staff also tries to swindle you; you have to pay higher than the online price unless you argue with them.

• 29th May 2015

Staff are nice but never there, bathroom was so dirty. Can't complain for the price.

Strong male receptionist watched me struggle up 3 flights of stairs with heavy case B4 allowing me to struggle back down whilst he darted out of sight whist apparently showing me to my room. No lock on dorm doors, with reception on different floor felt unsafe sleeping alone with open door. Only 1 toilet/shower to 4/5 dorms with one extra shower with no lock but curtain only. Lockers need to be shared or you pay extra for own. Bit grotty, but inexpensive. Female staff member pleasant/helpful

Good hostel, very well situated. Very good value for the money!

PROS: staff are very welcoming, location is perfect regarding the city centre and shopping zone, perfectly clean room and sheets. CONS: even though the staff keeps cleanliness level high, big number of guests make dirt in shared spaces (kitchen and toilet), location a bit far from the main bus and train station.

Was a nice cheap place!! Old bathroom and kitchen. There was hardly any one around to help us with any questions. There is a room for people to chill but some one sleeps in there. Hard to find as there is no sign out side except a little one the size of a phone on the wall by the door. The staff did help when there where around so I have to give them that and they speak English well witch helps!!

Typical old building from the downtown of Sofia, so 3 floors of stairs is something you should have in mind when carrying bigger luggage. We had to wait about 40 min. at registration due to technical problems with the computer. Excellent value for money.

Very nice hostel located near the city center. Even though I completely forgot to announce an approximate hour of arrival (or even confirm the reservation) the staff was very kind and welcoming, helping us with tips and tricks on Bulgarian walking tours, what to visit/eat and where to park the car.

• 1st May 2015
  • Romania

Great location, quiet room, nice staff.

Very comfortable hostel, closed to the center of Sofia

I ended up staying here twice. Staff were friendly, but never around, I had to buzz up for 20 minutes and another guest let me into the hostel. I slept in a room without checking in because no one was there. A little frustrating that the staff is rarely in the hostel, but very clean and nice atmosphere in the rooms as it is an old apartment.

Super nice and helpful staff! Location is perfect as well! I wish good luck and good clients for owners and workers!

• 21st Mar 2015
  • Lithuania

Location is good with easy access by bus to Sofia airport and within walking distance of Sofia centre. The room was clean and because of the hostel location nice and quite; near by there are plenty of places to eat.

• 19th Mar 2015

ideal central location to visit the city, close to the Boulevard vitosha, located in a very quiet and secure street. very friendly, welcoming staff, Spacious room., Sufficiently heated. it made between minus 5 and minus 10 degree during my stay in Sofia Comfortable bed, clean linen and enjoyable. Kitchen; very convenient (I stayed eleven nights) Rooms spacious and clean bathroom; hot water 24 hours Very good value for money

Thanks for the nice tour! See you next time! :)

• 2nd Feb 2015