Crosspoint Sofia Hostel Reviews

6 Parensov St., Sofia, Bulgaria

All the staff at the hostel were lovely - accommodating and friendly. The WiFi worked well and was clean. We had a great stay at this hostel. Thanks!

I really enjoyed my stay. Perfect location and very friendly staff. I also used the laundry facilities. It would've been even better if it had a bar, but they recommended a pub crawl so I met people on that!

The hostel location is nice close to the centre . The staff of this hostel are nice and helpful people .

Overall, it was a good experience. The staff were hard to find sometimes, but helpful when around. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathrooms were also clean and had hot water. I would recommend.

Good value for money. Lacking a bit of atmosphere, though

Very easy going staff, they were very accommodating. The hostel was in a decent location, easy to get everywhere.

There was no atmosphere at the hostel. The baths were very dirty and the showers were insainly installed! Location wasnt bad but the directions we far from great.

Everything was lovely, clean, spacious, all super ok. Just the bathroom a bit out of reach, but no complaints here. I would recommend it, definitely!

Great location, staff were very helpful and friendly :)

• 15th Jul 2015

Stayed for two nights in a private room which was excellent value for money considering the size of the room. The hostel itself was really lovely, I could imagine it being a very fancy apartment in another life, and everything was spotlessly clean. I think the atmosphere of the place really let it down; there just wasn't really any interaction between guests and as it was also a family home, the main socialising room was usually occupied by the family. Overall not bad, just not fun.

Great location. Shower does not function very well

• 9th Jul 2015

clean room and good location. it's also very easy to get around because it's in the centre. the wifi is working fine-you can even watch a movie online.

It's missing light in the reception area . A big map from Sofia and Bulgary could be very Useful

The facilities are God-awful. There's two bathroom for over 50 people. Nothing is ever clean. The building itself is falling apart with creaky, broken wood floors, squeaky doors, and the worst bed I've ever slept in. I woke up with extreme back pain both mornings (I'm a 20 year old man) and the beds were so loud and creaky that I other people in the room kept waking me up. The staff also tries to swindle you; you have to pay higher than the online price unless you argue with them.

• 29th May 2015

Staff are nice but never there, bathroom was so dirty. Can't complain for the price.

Strong male receptionist watched me struggle up 3 flights of stairs with heavy case B4 allowing me to struggle back down whilst he darted out of sight whist apparently showing me to my room. No lock on dorm doors, with reception on different floor felt unsafe sleeping alone with open door. Only 1 toilet/shower to 4/5 dorms with one extra shower with no lock but curtain only. Lockers need to be shared or you pay extra for own. Bit grotty, but inexpensive. Female staff member pleasant/helpful

Good hostel, very well situated. Very good value for the money!

PROS: staff are very welcoming, location is perfect regarding the city centre and shopping zone, perfectly clean room and sheets. CONS: even though the staff keeps cleanliness level high, big number of guests make dirt in shared spaces (kitchen and toilet), location a bit far from the main bus and train station.

Was a nice cheap place!! Old bathroom and kitchen. There was hardly any one around to help us with any questions. There is a room for people to chill but some one sleeps in there. Hard to find as there is no sign out side except a little one the size of a phone on the wall by the door. The staff did help when there where around so I have to give them that and they speak English well witch helps!!

Typical old building from the downtown of Sofia, so 3 floors of stairs is something you should have in mind when carrying bigger luggage. We had to wait about 40 min. at registration due to technical problems with the computer. Excellent value for money.