Crosspoint Sofia Hostel

Very Good 307 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 307 Total Reviews

8th Apr 2017

Marc was a great host, really cool guy and helpful with questions, only issue I had was no chillout area where the guests can interact and that

• England, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2017
5.4

The website says check in from 13.30, I entered anticipated arrival at 14.30. Arrived at 15h and was told I was to early and to come back later. There's no common room so everyone drinking ad playing music in rooms. Tiny kitchen with only a wonky ironing board as a table. Weak, cold shower which is difficult to work. Hard to find as it's a tiny buzzer with no signage. Would not recommend.

sorry Libby that I was not ready on your arrival,I know we would need a common room what is definitaly a problem.I am sorry that you had to share a room with party tigers!.about cold shower you are totally wrong,there is hot water 24h.you had to tell me about your problems instead of leaving with a smile and making a bad review

29th Mar 2017
5.7

Rude, unfriendly staff, made me feel uncomfortable. I really wanted to like this hostel but after burning some food on a pot and soaking and scrubbing it there was still some black stuff. The reception guy grumbled "too himself" (I was in the next room and the only one there). He was scrubbing it with some chemical and a metal scrubber. I told him I would do it and just didn't know how to clean it and didn't know how. I wouldn't recommended this hostel.

I am neither rude nor unfriendly with my guests.and in all hostel its common that guests clean there dishes for other guests.ok I grumbled but if you see that as rude and unfriendly,so I apologize.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
28th Mar 2017

You get what you pay for. Some basic facilities and a bed + lockers (too small for my 60l backpack). The guy who is working there is really cool and gives good recommendations. Had a great experience. Would come again.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
13th Mar 2017

Nice, comfortable place right in the center! Just one bathroom but that didn't cause us any trouble!

4th Mar 2017

great location, next block super hip street, walk everywhere, clean spacious room, quiet, comfy bed, nice older guy at reception, has lots of stories to tell. Kitchen, bathroom with tub, on cold nites a real treat.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
3.4

Impossible to find, hidden down an ally. Identified by business card sized label on a door of a plain looking building. My booked room wasn't available. Two of us had to stay in a dorm rather than the private room booked. Staff (a French man with long hair?) told me off straight away for not arriving at my 'expected time of arrival' saying he had been waiting, despite the hostel advertising 24hr reception. Other guest in the dorm I'm sure was an old homeless man living in the dorm.

problems with my look?you came by taxi,they know the address.fact is our big sign got stolen.due to an overbooking ,I had no room for you.you used wifi to find a place,but decided to stay in a dorm,where you shared a bed.the man is not homeless but disabled.I just told you I was waiting because you came 6 hours later as expected

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
3.7

Strange Reception, Room looking like store room, bed sheets smelling, Beds spring so noisey voice of bed, one cannot sleep because of its sound

sorry when you have a problem with my,why I am strange??one guest had a lot of luggage,dorm is not store room.room was smelly because of guests but not the sheets.always washed and fresh.beds are single beds and comfortable,you shared one what can cause a problem

1st Feb 2017

Everything was great. Marc it's a really nice guy and helped us a lot. Clean place and good facilities.

28th Jan 2017
6.9

This hostel lacks communal areas, and thus doesn't really create much of an atmosphere. The guy who checked me in was great (rather humorous indeed), but this alone does not make this place a recommended stay.