6.6
Good 235 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 235 Total Reviews
Crosspoint Sofia Hostel Located at 6 Parensov St., , Sofia.
Bulgaria
Sofia +359 890455699 1000 6 Parensov St.
66% 235
42.6893440 23.3287167
    Rooms available

8th Apr 2016
5.7

Location and hostel manager; only two things that are good. Atmosphere is like in horor movies, rooms are not clean and not "modern". Old bads with very old and wierd wallpapers. Shared bathroom was even without light and toilet paper, you can forget clean towels... I payd for 3 nights but left after second day. Manager could not give me refound but, honestly, he helped me in other way. Yes, it is cheap and in city center but i think that health is more important than few $.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
13th Feb 2016
2.9

Very poor service, unhelpfull staff. Poor and dirty facilities and rooms. A hostel without atmospere and love. But its cheap...

10th Feb 2016
7.4

Friendly staff. Room a bit overheated & difficult to sleep in.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
8th Dec 2015

Underside of the beds were quite dusty though. The wall plugs along the bed also don't seem to be able to support international adapters because they are loose.

• England, Male, 41+
7th Dec 2015
6.9

Very difficult to find as the sign outside is very small.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Dec 2015
4.9

Good location but only one staff was nice, the other was really rude and did not like to help us. The space in the bedroom was good but totally dirty. Bathroom was filth! The price is no worth the dirtiness.

• France, Female, 25-30
26th Nov 2015
8.0

I spent 3 nights at Crosspoint Sofia Hostel in November. The staff is friendly and the hostel well located in the center of the city - you can walk almost anywhere from there. The bedrooms are correct and definitely a good value for money. The bathrooms could be cleaner, were a bit too cold in my opinion (a window was broken in one of them) and there's not many of them. However, all in all, I enjoyed my stay and was satisfied for the price I paid.

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
13th Nov 2015
8.0

Excellent location in a quiet area. Very happy with this hostel - it was perfect for a weekend!

• Pakistan, Mixed Group, 31-40
11th Nov 2015
4.9

I already booked online through paypal when I arrived at hostel with my two female friends. Receptionist said that I can not find your booking .I showed him all booking number which I received in my email but later he said actually we gave your room to two other girls.theb he said I have another room but that is expensive. Then we said its ok we are not going to stay here. We got the Taxi and then it was only possible to find a place in an expensive hostel.I paid for that night 100 euro for 3.

• England, Female, 41+
4th Nov 2015
6.9

I didn't get the warmest welcome when I arrived.I asked for a change for the taxi and was told by the guy at the reception that I wasn't getting any of theirs so I had to sprint to the nearest shop to get change as the taxi driver waited.When the same guy was about to show me the room he started laughing (?) and I said 'Is there something funny about the room?' and he replied 'no'...which I thought was a bit weird.There wasn't anything funny or wrong with the room and it was worth the price.