Crosspoint Sofia Hostel Reviews

6 Parensov St., Sofia, Bulgaria

Nice location

Really clean and very cheap. Great price. Close to touristic center. My only problem was that when I checked out, I wanted there to be someone at reception (and I did check out during their open reception hours) but there was nobody there. That really bothered me because I needed to have them call me a taxi. They should be better at having someone stay at reception all the time. Also, only one bathroom for the whole floor. That can be annoying.

One young girl staff smoked in front of Kitchen at balcony while I ate. So, I asked her to move to inside of balcony. Then later she didn't let me use my laptop at the kitchen as saying 'put it away. Kitchen is only for cooking.' But other guest used their laptop and iPad at the kitchen. I felt very offended.

• 25th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Absolutely no atmosphere. Hostel was pretty much empty when I was there and it was summer even. Water didnt seem to get hot and the girl who worked there seemed to be annoyed when I asked her for another towel. Only positive is the good location and comfy blanket.

I stayed just for one day. I can't complain about anything. Hostel was almost emtpty (which was good for me), and staff really nice.

• 15th Jun 2014
  • Slovakia

전체적으로 조용하고 깨끗하고 편하게 쉬다온거 같다

We had a wonderful stay at the hostel. Only comment I have is that it would be good if you attend to the toilets, showers, etc. If this could be cleaned up a bit, modernized a bit, that would make it perfect.

• 20th May 2014

It's in a good location in Sofia and the staff are helpful.

Realy nice place! Helpfull staff! Great Location!

• 1st May 2014
  • Serbia

Staff ıs friendly and rooms are bıg. Posıtıon very good and there ıs BIG SILENCE on nıght. Maybe one bathroom more could be helpful.... but anyway if you are in holydays you have time :)

It was good, got a big room and nice Bulgaria architecture!