Crosspoint Sofia Hostel

Very Good 293 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 293 Total Reviews

4th Mar 2017

great location, next block super hip street, walk everywhere, clean spacious room, quiet, comfy bed, nice older guy at reception, has lots of stories to tell. Kitchen, bathroom with tub, on cold nites a real treat.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
3.4

Impossible to find, hidden down an ally. Identified by business card sized label on a door of a plain looking building. My booked room wasn't available. Two of us had to stay in a dorm rather than the private room booked. Staff (a French man with long hair?) told me off straight away for not arriving at my 'expected time of arrival' saying he had been waiting, despite the hostel advertising 24hr reception. Other guest in the dorm I'm sure was an old homeless man living in the dorm.

problems with my look?you came by taxi,they know the address.fact is our big sign got stolen.due to an overbooking ,I had no room for you.you used wifi to find a place,but decided to stay in a dorm,where you shared a bed.the man is not homeless but disabled.I just told you I was waiting because you came 6 hours later as expected

• Pakistan, Male, 25-30
17th Feb 2017
3.7

Strange Reception, Room looking like store room, bed sheets smelling, Beds spring so noisey voice of bed, one cannot sleep because of its sound

sorry when you have a problem with my,why I am strange??one guest had a lot of luggage,dorm is not store room.room was smelly because of guests but not the sheets.always washed and fresh.beds are single beds and comfortable,you shared one what can cause a problem

1st Feb 2017

Everything was great. Marc it's a really nice guy and helped us a lot. Clean place and good facilities.

28th Jan 2017
6.9

This hostel lacks communal areas, and thus doesn't really create much of an atmosphere. The guy who checked me in was great (rather humorous indeed), but this alone does not make this place a recommended stay.

• India, Male, 25-30
27th Jan 2017

The hostel manager was a great guy, really helpful, non intrusive and great fun to talk to. The hostel was located conveniently for us near the churches and the central part of Sofia. Overall, it was a nice experience but the only thing lacking is a common area where we can sit and have fun with other hostel mates. Highly recommended!

• patologie058448
  • Czech Republic, Male, 41+
21st Jan 2017

Nice and clean place

• Netherlands, Male, 31-40
29th Dec 2016
3.7

Because of a double booking (although we booked months in advance) we got relocated to a shared apartment further outside of the city center. The apartment had moldy walls and filthy beds. The staff was friendly but that doesn't make up for the rest of the bad experience.

11th Dec 2016
7.1

A place to sleep and visit the city. Well placed, good value for money. No living room, small kitchen (ironing board as a table). Good if you wanna stay in Sofia paying very few money

• USA, Female, 18-24
9th Dec 2016
6.0

After a long day of traveling and walking, it was nice to just lay in a bed and chill. But the walls are paper thin so I could hear every little conversation outside the door and there was one toilet and one bath tub for everyone to "share". It was kind of a gross thought but I'm a college student on a budget so I was fine with it. My friend and I had our own room but I think it's supposed to be a shared dorm, which is another weird concept.