Crosspoint Sofia Hostel

7.8
Very Good 365 Total Reviews

6th Aug 2017
3.4

Arriving at 7pm with a reservation we were told they had overbooked. The owner managed to blame everyone/thing for this other than himself. He finally found out that there was a free bed but we had to wait an hour for it. When I asked if I could use the shower while waiting he said "no" because he wanted one first. We got told off for being too loud in the kitchen (only common area) at 11pm, talking quietly while having a glass of water before bed. No security, rude disorganised owner. Bad place

4th Aug 2017

A floor cloth is so simple to get

31st Jul 2017
6.0

Al llegar nos dijeron que no había habitaciones y que no sabían por qué se había aceptado la reserva. Muy amablemente nos buscaron una solución que fue darnos una habitación en un apartamento que, según nos dijeron, estaban habilitando para airbnb. Vino un hombre amabilísimo y nos llevó hasta el lugar en cuestión que no era sí no una casa viejísima sucia como ella sóla, con humedades y con el mobiliario roto. Por si fuese poco, no quisieron cobrar 20€, 8€ más que el precio de reserva inicial.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
28th Jul 2017
3.4

First off, the pictures given of the place are comically inaccurate. This hostel consistes of one bathroom, a hallway, and a room of bunk beds. Secondly and more important,I have rarely ever in my life met a more horrid owner incapable of doing the most basic necessities of his job. With constant eyerolls, he said our beds weren't ready (two separate times) and every word out of his mouth was hateful. I literally heard this man call me stupid when I asked him where the bathroom was.

• England, Female, 25-30
27th Jul 2017
3.7

Locations okay but other than that I would NOT recommend. There's no communal area and the owner is one of the rudest people I've ever met. Made me feel very unwelcome!

• Mexico, Female, 41+
27th Jul 2017
3.4

The hostel is well located but the host is a rude and unconsidered man who does not take interest in the guests' well-being. Xochitl De San Jorge

• Spain, Female, 25-30
25th Jul 2017
6.9

There is no common room, and when he saw me entering and 'individual room', where I had been invited to hang out, he said only to me (the other person was a young man) that it wasn't allowed. At 10:00pm, in an individual room. There's also only one toilet and one bathroom, so you need to queue and stand watch.

You have to understand that privat room is privat room.I told you to please respect that at 10.30 pm what is conform with a visitor time in the hostel.

21st Jul 2017
7.7

Good hostel. Should put up a sign so it is easier to find the hostel.

• Bulgaria, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

I had a great time at the Crosspoint! Marc, defines himself as "the best at the reception" is very friendly. The atmosphere was very warm! Both the bathroom and the bedroom were very clean! I definitely recommend it!

little correction for your kind review my note is note ......the best at the reception......but the beast at the reception,because some guests see a beast in me

• Italy, Couple, 31-40
11th Jul 2017

Excellent hostel en Sofia. Great location. Big dormitories with big beds! Very clean hostel. Marc helps you with anything you need! I would definetly go back.