Crosspoint Sofia Hostel Reviews

6 Parensov St., Sofia, Bulgaria

Underside of the beds were quite dusty though. The wall plugs along the bed also don't seem to be able to support international adapters because they are loose.

Very difficult to find as the sign outside is very small.

• 7th Dec 2015

Good location but only one staff was nice, the other was really rude and did not like to help us. The space in the bedroom was good but totally dirty. Bathroom was filth! The price is no worth the dirtiness.

I spent 3 nights at Crosspoint Sofia Hostel in November. The staff is friendly and the hostel well located in the center of the city - you can walk almost anywhere from there. The bedrooms are correct and definitely a good value for money. The bathrooms could be cleaner, were a bit too cold in my opinion (a window was broken in one of them) and there's not many of them. However, all in all, I enjoyed my stay and was satisfied for the price I paid.

• 26th Nov 2015

Excellent location in a quiet area. Very happy with this hostel - it was perfect for a weekend!

• 13th Nov 2015

I already booked online through paypal when I arrived at hostel with my two female friends. Receptionist said that I can not find your booking .I showed him all booking number which I received in my email but later he said actually we gave your room to two other girls.theb he said I have another room but that is expensive. Then we said its ok we are not going to stay here. We got the Taxi and then it was only possible to find a place in an expensive hostel.I paid for that night 100 euro for 3.

• 11th Nov 2015
  • Pakistan

I didn't get the warmest welcome when I arrived.I asked for a change for the taxi and was told by the guy at the reception that I wasn't getting any of theirs so I had to sprint to the nearest shop to get change as the taxi driver waited.When the same guy was about to show me the room he started laughing (?) and I said 'Is there something funny about the room?' and he replied 'no'...which I thought was a bit weird.There wasn't anything funny or wrong with the room and it was worth the price.

Nice hostel,not so special though. This hostel is one of the cheapest hostels in Sofia. so You just want cheap hostel, I recommend here

The hostel is really close to everything one has to see in Sofia. The room I got was great, the staff was helpful (gave us information about the city, restaurants... They gave us extra covers when being cold at night, called a taxi for us...).

Nice staff. Not a fancy hostel, but it's also not advertised as such. Great location. I'd recommend it as a cheap option. :)

I travel a lot for work, and Crosspoint is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The building is lovely, and the staff are always very friendly. The rooms are large, and if you're looking for somewhere to relax or work, then it's perfect. The central location makes it a great base for exploring Sofia, too. It might not appeal to those looking for a party... but that's part of why I like it. It's a very civilised, quiet, comfortable hostel with all the privacy of a good hotel.

Not travelers around, just a few 60-65 years old people plus a few bulgarians that work in Sofia. Imagine people smoking in the room and waking up 7 in the morning speaking very loud before they go to work. Staff is far from polite. Cheap but definitely not worth it. Location is ok.

• 9th Oct 2015

A very cosy place, easy to meet people. Functioning kitchen, very nice lady at check in, think she's the owner. Very helpful.

Lady at reception was very nice. Location is OK. It's older building but all together is good.

Great value and basically equipped with all you can have for a dorm. But no electric plug in the room and do tell them before you come if you plan to check in early. No one answering the door when I arrived at 8am.

Although the location is not much beautiful, it's really near of the city center. The hosters are really nice and the multicultural diversification is very charming.

Clean and nice place. Friendly host. Quiet if you seek peace and relax time.

The place is a hoax non hostel.

The hostel is ok and can be recommended, however, they still charged my credit card although payment was made in cash - problem is no one replies to emails, so if anyone from the hostel reads this please get in contact with me/issue a refund, thanks!

• 1st Sep 2015

I had a nice time at CrosspointSofia. Nice atmosphere, good location, clean and good people around!