6.4
Good 69 Total Reviews
6.4
Good 69 Total Reviews
Crossroad Backpackers Hongdae Located at 335-32 Seokyo-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-836 335-32 Seokyo-Dong, Mapo-Gu
64% 69
37.5548696 126.9278249
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
5.7

Lack of security for main door, breakfast is supplied but is incredibly limited to bread with jam and one egg per person, incredibly thin walls, Internet does not work in the rooms, fans in bathroom incredibly dusty/clogged, bathroom floor always saturated. The location however is the redeeming quality, right in a bustling vibrant area for food and shopping, but that's about it.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
18th Jul 2016

Friendliest hostel in Hongdae! I will stay here every time I visit Korea. After one week I feel like I have a whole new family. The hosts are helpful and even took everybody out to the nightclubs!

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2016
5.4

I emailed staff ahead of time of my flight delay/ late arrival & they responded + left me a paper @ reception desk with self check-in info. Door entrance to our floor was open/unlocked, I tried but it didn't work; poor security. Shoes everywhere @ door; provide more shelves. Room smelled of body odor. Bed had an empty drink bottle under pillow; dirty. Bathrooms were small, messy w/ flies. Vanity room wall decor was dusty. Please provide a map & better directions than "exit 7"!