Crossroad Backpackers Reviews

335-32 Seokyo-Dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, South Korea

This is a good hostel, great location! Sometimes was hard to find it because the streets looks like the same, having a map in your hand will help for sure! The hostel is very small, so its hard to meet people sometimes...

This hostel is great, and very busy. Fully renovated and clean, decorated with good taste, good looking and comfy beds... Actual sheets for the beds, individual lights. Everything is great. Except for two things: the staff is not always the most welcoming, and if you extend they make you pay way more than the internet price, so I would extend on Hostelworld instead of doing it directly. The owner gave me a reason for that, but it didn't make sense to me.

Crossroad is a several minute walk from the nearest metro station but it's in a cool neighborhood. It's the first hostel I've stayed at in Seoul that has a true backpacker's culture. It's small but I had a good time and the Hongdae area is real neat.

Great hostel! I stayed here for 3 nights in January. Staff were friendly and helpful. Good atmosphere where I met lots of Koreans as well as travellers. Very easy to reach the airport from here.

This hostel is truly worth of money! Staff are very hospitable and willing to share the Korean culture. Location is great although it's a bit difficult to find it at the beginning, perhaps map/direction on its website can be updated with details. Thanks so much CB for a memorable Seoul! ;)

It was great time in Crossroad Backpackers. location is great to enjoy Seoul and faciliyies is vary comfortable.

• 24th Nov 2013
  • South Korea

The hostel is very accessible from the airport. It is also near the subway. The staff are great especially Mason. I recommend though that you add more chairs in your lobby so more people can stay there. Other than that, the hostel is worth the money! I enjoyed my stay guys.

If you visit Seoul, come here! Seriously, the staff is awesome and always helpful. They help you out with whatever you ask them for. Furthermore, they provide maps, travel travel guides and some other stuff. Have some shochu

CB has a real homely, hostel feel to it. Everyone gets to know everyone. Perhaps I was lucky to be staying at the time of the Hallowe'en parties, as food and alcohol were available! If you're looking for hotel standards, this is not the place for you. Though, amazingly, shampoo, shower gel and even toothpaste is provided. The location, near the university, is good for night life and eateries. I had a good time and so I would recommend to those that don't mind openness. Cheers, Mason!