Cruz del Sur Hostel Reviews

Gobernador Deloqui 242, Ushuaia, Argentina

Me hubiese gustado contar con toma corrientes en la habitación.

• 8th Aug 2015
  • Argentina
  • All Male Group, 25-30

We loved the hostel staff. The guys give to us a lot of clues what to see in the city, wich places to eat and enjoy our time. The atmosphere is really nice, we meet a lot of nice people from everywhere and we have really nice time. Everything is clean, the wifi works and there is a lovely dog in the hostel.

The staff was extremely helpfull, they went out of their way yo make sure you had a good time in ushuaia.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Colombia

A place where it felt like home! We loved the place and the people who work there ! When we had to leave it was like leaving good friends... Friends we met at the end of the world! Best hostel ever!

• 15th Jul 2015

Personal muy atento y dispuesto. Buena localidad cerca de bancos y supermercados. Limpio y de ambiente agradable.

• 14th Jul 2015

Amazing staff!! The second you walk in the door, they are ready to help. There is something to be said for a pack full of clean clothes and they'll not only do your laundry for a small fee, but they fold it for you as well! Not to mention you're steps away from the local pub.. What more do you need !?

• 13th Jul 2015

Overall, good hostel. Great location, only a few blocks from the main street, and around the corner from the grocery store, post office, and banks. Rooms are relatively small, and shared bathroom can be crowded at peak times. Staff are very friendly and go the extra mile to make sure you are well taken care of. Breakfast is fairly basic, and the Wifi is not available throughout the entire hostel (the main lounge and most of the rooms are covered).

I had a wonderful time there. The staff was amazing! They were all friendly, attentive and extremely helpful. They will help you plan your trip and work hard to get you what you need. If you have any issues all you have to do is mention it and they will provide a solution. The hostel is very clean. The people who stayed there were also really great, I made many friends. I will definitely be going back.

Was really nice to be there. Nice people, nice place.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

(Owner f hostel ) Anna was helpfull person

Anna was very helpful in giving advice about anything needed, booking the bus to the national park, she even made the canal tour wait 15 mins as we were trying to make it back down from the glacier. The lounging area is great and has a chilled atmosphere, and the hostel overall is spotless. The adorable husky Creme is just the cherry on top... Great hostel experience.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Chile

I came froom Thailand and I stayed here only one night. But it was on of my best day in South america. The reception girl was very nice and helped me arrange everything for my best day. If I ever have chance to go back, I would definitely stay here. REALLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Thailand

We had a great stay there ! Everything was made to make US happy...good breakfast...the only négative point is that we had nous internet connection or plugs un the room!Thann again

The hostel has a pretty unique layout that I liked quite a bit, lounge/den is pretty separate from everything else and was the only place I was able to get wifi. Kitchen was really well equipped but pretty small (it was hard to cook with more than one other person in the room). Good atmosphere and staff. Most reviews talk about how many rules there are but really they are all just common sense things. Would definitely recommend staying here.

The staff were a little grumpy. It is a great location and they keep everything very clean. There is a "living room" area with a TV and tables to hang out with fellow travelers. Had an awesome time in Ushuaia. I would highly recommend the boat tour and hiking.

Super Hostel, the staff was dynamic and wanted to help all the time!

A quiet Hostel in a quiet town. If you're looking for party, Ushuaia is not for you, neither is this hostel, as the rules are there to be followed. I didn't feel repressed, as many here have written, I felt very welcome. The staff is knowlegeble and it's a family atmosphere. Location is great, there's a supermarket around the corner, as well as good restaurant options. I would recommend it! Ps: stop mentioning no outlets in the room. This is a local security law!

Had a lovely time here. Staff were friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and showers had hot water and were a good size. Kitchen was great if you wanted to cook a meal. Breakfast was basic cereal, bread, butter and jam but the hot chocolate was a great touch. Wifi worked well in the common areas but not in the rooms. The Perro is adorable. Great location, close to restaurants supermarket and Main Street. Would recommend staying here.

Loved this place! Yes, there are rules (all totally common sense) but this keeps the place CLEAN. It felt so nice to finally be able to cook in a clean/well-stocked kitchen. The bathrooms and the rooms are also very nice. Really recommend this awesome place!

Awesome hostel and amazing staff! Very helpful! Really recommend this place! I loved Ushuaia!

« first « Prev 1 2 3