Cruz del Sur Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 1678 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2017

Extremely welcoming staff. Great facilities and the best location. I really enjoyed my three nights here.

• rose5591
  • England, Female, 25-30
12th Aug 2017
3.4

I wouldn't recommend this hostel.. the owner of this place is not a nice person! He makes you feel uneasy and feels like he's always watching your every move. The hostel is over priced for what it is and while I was using the bathroom and having a shower I saw someone spying on me and watching me get dressed! When I told the owner he did nothin and made me feel like it was my fault. I had a terrible experience and would never go back!

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2017

A good stay with so many things to do, I ended staying longer than planned. Comfortable beds and quarters. This is one of those hostels where you can find a good group of people to go out with on the excursions that are available in Ushuaia. FYI they close the kitchen at 10 every night and the Internet tends to work only in the recreational room. After the time I stayed, would recommend this as the best option in Ushuaia considering the several others available.

• stoller858039
  • USA, Female, 25-30
27th May 2017

Loved our visit to Ushuaia! Staying at Cruz del Sur added to our whole experience. Nick and Ana treat everyone like family. They love where they live and want to share it with you. And when we had to leave early to catch our flight they provided for us specially. Only thing I would change is that they only have wifi in the common room, should be throughout. But that being said, if given the chance again, I would stay at Cruz del Sur. 100%! Loved it!

• China, Male, 25-30
27th Mar 2017
7.7

Basically it's a nice place to stay and meeting other travelers. Just as everyone said no recharge in the room,very inconvenient,also the kitchen locked after 10pm,no place to get drink water.

24th Mar 2017

Very Clean !! Good to socialize with people!!!

• Argentina, Male, 25-30
23rd Mar 2017
7.1

The breakfast is a simple. And the time available for it, is not the best only from 8:30 to 10:00. I would like to have the breakfast early since if you want to go out in the morning sometimes you have to hiking without breakfast. There are few toilets in relation with beds, it could be a problem when the hostel is full.

×