Cruz del Sur Hostel Reviews

Gobernador Deloqui 242, Ushuaia, Argentina

Was really nice to be there. Nice people, nice place.

• 5th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

(Owner f hostel ) Anna was helpfull person

Anna was very helpful in giving advice about anything needed, booking the bus to the national park, she even made the canal tour wait 15 mins as we were trying to make it back down from the glacier. The lounging area is great and has a chilled atmosphere, and the hostel overall is spotless. The adorable husky Creme is just the cherry on top... Great hostel experience.

• 21st Jun 2015
  • Chile

I came froom Thailand and I stayed here only one night. But it was on of my best day in South america. The reception girl was very nice and helped me arrange everything for my best day. If I ever have chance to go back, I would definitely stay here. REALLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

• 3rd Jun 2015
  • Thailand

We had a great stay there ! Everything was made to make US happy...good breakfast...the only négative point is that we had nous internet connection or plugs un the room!Thann again

1 2 3 Next » last »