Cruz del Sur Hostel Reviews

Gobernador Deloqui 242, Ushuaia, Argentina

This hostel is very good. Location is good and the facilities are great. I left my mobile in a table in the hostel for more than a day and nobody took it which makes me think that security is also good. The "chill room" is a great place to hang out and meet people. Having said that, i believe there are some threatening signs in the hostel that do not match up with such a great place. Some say that you will be kicked out if you wash clothes in the shower or if you make noise after 12. Not nice.

As a traveler, first of all I expect the staff to be helpful, friendly and help us in all the ways they could. Marissa took care of all these facts and she carried everything way beyond our expectations. Her presence at the hostel made all the travelers have a great feel about the hostel. If you are at Ushuaia, then it is this hostel I would recommend for all , because you can experience more than what you expect.

Welcoming, warm, but no nonsense. I felt embraced but was explained how to make the stay comfortable for all; namely take off my shoes! Warm room, individual locker for valuables, a chill out wi fi/den area. Small kitchen and eating area but it reinforced the cozy feel of the house.

Good location, great atmosphere, warm showers and excellent organization. Best of all is that you get to meet Marisa, an adorable being who takes care of all visitors.

The atmosphere could be improved without too many rules and advices at the wall, Beyond that, the hostel its very nice and the staff very helpful.

I stayed for 5 days at the beginning of May in the hostel and enjoyed my time there a lot. Since I read before going to the hostel that there are quite a lot of signs with rules, it didnt really bother me but, nonetheless, it has an influence on the atmosphere. Besides, it is a great hostel and especially Marisa and her husband are overwhelmingly friendly and helpful. The breakfast is big and pretty good, the kitchen is well equipped and the hostel will help you organising activities. Go for it.

Lovely staff!!! Only wifi is a bit poor.

Hard to judge this hostel, it's clean and has all you need but it's to uptight and strikt! People will have a good time here, but if I go a next time it will probably be a different place...

1 2 3 Next » last »