Cruz del Sur Hostel Reviews

Gobernador Deloqui 242, Ushuaia, Argentina

Ana and her mother makes you feel very comfortable right away. It has a cozy atmosphere. Good place to mingle, get to know people, share a drink and just talk. It's well located, have a market near by, basically on the main street of Ushuaia. They've been very helpful, booking cab, transfers, tours, everything you need it. Would definitly recommend it!

Love it love it love it!! Ana and Mari made me feel at home and after 2 months of traveling I need it that. Great location and great hostel. Ana will help you set up your activities. If you make it to Ushuaia stay here!! Thanks again Ana and Mari

Nice hostel. Staff don't speak great English but we're very accommodating anyway. The hostel itself is very centrally located in the middle of Ushuaia.

• 16th Jul 2014

Ushuaia was my favorite of my two month travels through Argentina and this hostel definitely made me extremely welcomed and safe. I traveled by myself as my friends wanted to see Jujuy. I had never traveled alone before and the friends I made at this hostel made it incredibly easy! The front desk stuff was so pleasant and help me book every excursion, the facilities were spotless, the rooms were comfortable, the kitchen was fully equipped, the breakfast was delicious! Amazing hostel!

• 12th Jul 2014

Everything is so good at Cruz del sur hostel. Staff is very kind and very helpful. and hot shower, wifi, location etc. so nice!!! i really want to come back to here. Thank you so much!!

I really enjoyed my stay there! I recommend the place!

• 3rd Jul 2014

I had a good experience here. It's a standard hostel, the staff are very friendly, wifi is good, breakfast is cereal and toast. I stayed four nights. There are a ton of signs, but they are more amusing than annoying. Ushuaia is pretty quiet in the low season.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »