Crystal Hostel

Very Good 129 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2017
5.7

The hostel is out of town and to get to the city center it took me up to an hour by trotro (C2). Stuff were friendly but most of the time not around. But if I could find someone, they answered all my questions. Often the wifi didn't work and once the electricity shut down. For that price (C40 per night), I wouldn't come back.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2017

I stayed at Crystal Hostel for two weeks in July 2017. The staff are amazing. Anything you need all you have to do is ask. Auntie and her family made the place feel like home. It is set in Darkuman about 10-15 minute ride away from the city centre. The area is incredibly safe, and the local shop keeps are extremely friendly. The rooms are large, and very clean. Overall, it was a great place to stay and I recommend it for anyone staying in Accra on a budget.

16th Jul 2017

Crystal Hostel was such a nice break from the craziness of Accra! It's a little far away from the city center, but everyone tried so hard to make me feel at home and welcome.

×