Crystal Hostel Reviews

P. O. Box 56, Darkuman, Accra, Ghana

The owners were gracious welcoming and accommodating. They arranged for a taxi to pick me up from the airport and were very helpful in helping me find my way around Accra. The process of checking in, paying and checking out was easy and straightforward.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Kenya

Some of my e-mail communications to them were ignored and I needed the information that I was asking for. The driver sent with a placard denoting my name, did not know where the hostel was and we got lost three times. There is "lights out" regularly and we arrived in the darkness. We did not receive a separate room for Susan and myself but two beds stuck together in a room with no towels in order to use the shower, hence we had to use our sheets to dry off with. The Quaynors are kind and polite

• 17th Jan 2015