Crystal Hostel Reviews

P. O. Box 56, Darkuman, Accra, Ghana

Some of my e-mail communications to them were ignored and I needed the information that I was asking for. The driver sent with a placard denoting my name, did not know where the hostel was and we got lost three times. There is "lights out" regularly and we arrived in the darkness. We did not receive a separate room for Susan and myself but two beds stuck together in a room with no towels in order to use the shower, hence we had to use our sheets to dry off with. The Quaynors are kind and polite

• 17th Jan 2015

I had a very relaxing stay at Crystal. The owners (Aunty and Uncle) were very pleasant and helpful, and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure that my needs were met. My room was clean and spacious with TV and a fridge which was a surprise. The hostel environment was cool (lots of trees offering shade) which was nice. There is also the opportunity to meet other travellers passing through Ghana. For a relaxed atmosphere and owners who care, visit Crystalline Hostel.

• 27th Sep 2014

It was a good hostel! the owner was very nice and helpfll. The rooms where clean and they had special lights that worked when there was no power. the only weird thing was that there was no door to the bathroom.

it was fantastic the family is great the people and staff more like family than friends perfect i will be going back next year definiatel;y

Go "Somewhere Nice"

Very welcoming atmosphere, especially good for people staying longer in Accra! Enjoyed staying at Crystal Hostel!

• 29th Aug 2014