Crystal Hostel Reviews

P. O. Box 56, Darkuman, Accra, Ghana

Very comfortable place with a warm hearted ownership. Wifi access could be improved.

• 8th Feb 2014

Had a great stay at Crystal Hostel. Thank you so much Aunty, Uncle and Nana!

Everyone was friendly and the dorm was very comfortable. It was great having the kitchen area and it made it very sociable. One point to pass on is that although I stayed for 4 days the bins in the dorm wasn't emptied or the bathroom cleaned. It is very good value for money.

• 29th Dec 2013

I really liked my stay at the hostel a lot and I extendet my stay for some days. But the best thing are the owners. Its an older couple and they are very friendly and open minded to their guests. They like to chat and laugh with you. I felt like I am an old friend.

• 20th Nov 2013