Cuba Bar & Hostel Reviews

Nov� 2024/18, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic

we didn't actually stay at Cuba Bar and Hostel due to renovation - we stayed instead at Penzion Oliver just down the road, which was absolutely fine, and there wasn't any inconvenience caused by the change of places.

When I arrived at Cuba Bar Hostel it was closed being renovated.... so I had no hotel room at all after driving about eight hours in the rain. You put me and my partner in a very difficult situation in a foreign town. We had to find another hotel (much more expensive!) I had paid you 5 dollars deposit. I made a complaint but haven't got my money back. What else shall I say and do? ... I could just make posts on the internet about you... perhaps on Facebook....

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Hungary

This hostel is actually undergoing some renovations at the moment BUT the staff had organised alternative accommodation for me closeby in a Penzion which turned out to be great. While I can't really comment on the hostel as a result of that. I can say that their communication was excellent, and the Cuba bar itself is great fun and a great place to hang out for a few pivo's :))) Hope to return to C.B sometime soon!

View all Ceske Budejovice Hostels