7.3
Very Good 97 Total Reviews
7.3
Very Good 97 Total Reviews
Cuba Bar & Hostel Located at Nov 2024/18, , Ceske Budejovice.
Czech Republic
Ceske Budejovice �R 370 01 Nov� 2024/18
73% 97
48.9774143 14.4798946
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 25-30
30th Apr 2016
5.1

First of all, ceske budejovice is amazing. Overall, I had an excellent time on this trip. But my experience at the hostel was horrible! First of all, I had booked for a single room for two people because it was listed as "price per bed" not " price per person"--when I arrived they charged my for double and then put me and my boyfriend in a room with single bunk beds! So we had to share a single bed anyway. They didn't have any toilet paper in the bathroom, the sheets were disgusting. So

• Courtyard44
  • USA, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

Great hostel in a nice location near the main square. Can easily walk to from train station. Rooms are above cool bar to check out. Nice and new facilities in the upper attic rooms!

5th Feb 2016
6.9

Friendly staff. The only issue I had was the reception (at the bar) opens only by 12:00 noon. Checkout is 10:00. I had leave my luggage for couple of hours after checkout and there was no storage to leave behind. Considering there aren't any other options at Ceske Budjovice this place seems reasonable.

19th Dec 2015
8.0

A nice chilly place to spend affordable nights in Budweis! Recommended!