Cuba Bar & Hostel Reviews

Nov� 2024/18, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic

We understood from the hostel description that there would be a kitchen, but there only were a broken kettle. We also had a nightly incident when a drunk guest kicked in the door to our room 4 am. Nobody answered the phone so we solved the matter ourselves. We got the money back for that night after some exchange of emails.

we didn't actually stay at Cuba Bar and Hostel due to renovation - we stayed instead at Penzion Oliver just down the road, which was absolutely fine, and there wasn't any inconvenience caused by the change of places.

When I arrived at Cuba Bar Hostel it was closed being renovated.... so I had no hotel room at all after driving about eight hours in the rain. You put me and my partner in a very difficult situation in a foreign town. We had to find another hotel (much more expensive!) I had paid you 5 dollars deposit. I made a complaint but haven't got my money back. What else shall I say and do? ... I could just make posts on the internet about you... perhaps on Facebook....

• 2nd Apr 2015