Culane House Hotel Reviews

9 Hermitage Place, Edinburgh, Scotland

The only reason I would give 'average' to cleanliness and facilities is purely situational. Our room had a plumbing problem and the toilet would run all night. Additionally, the shower would overflow whenever you used it.

the staff there are very nice, the breakfast is also very nice. I really like the place ;)

• 10th Dec 2013
  • China

The staff were wonderful - they couldn't do enough to help us. Excellent for security - key for the room & a key for the main door. Good location as only a 10 minute bus ride/half hour walk from the Royal Mile (I think!). Cooked breakfast was delicious and I liked the non-cooked options too (pastries, cereal, fruit, toast, ham, jams etc). Room was lovely, nice and warm, which was a priority for me! Nice and clean too. Not sure there was a lift..staff offered to help with the bag though!