8.1
Fabulous 195 Total Reviews
8.1
Fabulous 195 Total Reviews
Culebra International Located at Playa Sardinas II, , Culebra.
Puerto Rico
Culebra Puerto Rico 00775 Playa Sardinas II
81% 195
18.3006693 -65.3013181
    Rooms available

• Germany, Female, 18-24
28th Sep 2016

It's a cute little hostel right by the "center" the owner was very helpful and showed me where to go etc, even drove me to the airport at 6 in the morning, that was super nice. I went off season so there weren't any other backpackers which I welcomed.

• England, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016
7.7

Lovely owners and pretty decent hostel. They are clearly constantly trying to improve- having installed Air con recently. The hostel is a little pricey but I guess that since Culebra is so small the prices are pushed up. Could be better for the price but was fine and a good place to stay!

29th Aug 2016
4.9

For the price, there are many other hostels that are much cheaper with more quality. The toilet was very dirty. Lots of mosquitoes and having 150 plants in the nursery didn't help.

23rd Aug 2016
6.6

Beggars can't be choosers & if you're going to stay on Culebra this is one of the cheaper places. I would have loved it for half the price. The grounds of the house are nice to sit outside and enjoy the day, the rooms have AC, and the beds are comfortable. However, the kitchen isn't very clean and has bare-bones amenities. There were no offers to book tours. Again, not the worst, but for the price could have been a lot better. Walking distance from bars/shops, need transport for most beaches.

19th Aug 2016

Staff: The staff was good!! They were very kind, and informative. Security: Each bed has a locker to put all of your personal belongings, which was neat. Location: Not a far walk from Dinghy Dock, gas station on the corner has the cheapest beers in town, took 30 Min to Playa Melones on foot though! Not as crazy! Recommend a golf cart or renting a bike! Atmosphere: People staying at the hostel sucked....no good vibes and some of them were stuck up. I had a blast with the locals though!!

• USA, Male, 31-40
12th Aug 2016

Perfect for a solo traveler. I was traveling light and wanted to see the island and meet new friends. All accomplished! Our hosts were so fun and we all went out together on what was to be my last night but we had so much fun I decided to stay an additional night. One of the staff at the hostel and I realized we had the same birthday so on my last day she offered to cook all the food for a big hostel dinner (she is a chef). We had great food, sang songs all night, made great friends!

• USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Jul 2016
2.9

Wole up to a cucaracha!!!!! On my bed .

29th Jun 2016

We had a great time on Culebra. The staff was very friendly and helpful. It's located in a great stop making it easy to get around. They have a great atmosphere. With a few more updates and improvements this place could be really neat. But overall it was still a great place to stay.

15th Jun 2016

Nancy and Tommy were wonderful! I felt right at home as soon as I got there. The facilities were really neat and comfortable. Couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere.