Fabulous 178 Total Reviews
Fabulous 178 Total Reviews
Culebra International Located at Playa Sardinas II, , Culebra.
Puerto Rico
Culebra Puerto Rico 00775 Playa Sardinas II
86% 178
18.3006693 -65.3013181
    Rooms available

15th Jun 2016

Nancy and Tommy were wonderful! I felt right at home as soon as I got there. The facilities were really neat and comfortable. Couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016
8.0

Excellent location, Nikki the host is very pleasant and welcoming, always willing to help with information on the island. Beds comfortable, but the 12 bed dorm is split into 2 sections of 6, with an a/c in one of them, this prevents some of the cool air getting to the far end, but still was good. Great feeling to the place, especially the outside of the hostel.

21st May 2016

Ottimo ostello, staff molto gentile e disponibile. La location è situata in una zona tranquilla dell'isola ma rimane comunque centrale. Camere grandi e letti comodi.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016

I had a great stay here. The room and bathroom were clean and functional, the location was great (5 minute walk to the ferry dock, less to restaurants etc. in Dewey), there's a lovely garden area outside to enjoy in the evenings, and most of all, the staff were incredibly friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Would love to return here at some point.

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed my stay a great barbecue, Tommy and Nicky were great!

17th Apr 2016

April 2016: I flew in to Culebra from Vieques, hitch-hiked from the airport and arrived at the best hostel in Puerto Rico. I can't say enough great things about the location, people, and environment. If your coming by ferry you will be shocked to see that it is a stones throw away (visibly), but you will have to walk up the street and cross a bridge to get there. Seriously this place was awesome and the local store (two doors down) has everything you need to cook and enjoy your stay. 3 Nights

• China, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

I would highly suggest this hostel if you are young, motivated and by yourself! Except the very heart warming stuff and so on, I want mention the special situation of this island Culebra.... If you don't want rent a car this hostel can be your best choice....I only stayed one night, and there was not too many people there, so I decide to book a luxury hotel see what happens... I booked, and I can't be more regret since the transportation, id rather stay in my hostel

• marieevelewis8956
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Perfect location, very helpfull staff and cute dogs : ) we loved our stay !

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Culebra International was my favorite Hostel while in PR. The location was perfect because it was walking distance to the ferry. The staff were incredible during our stay. They were glad to answer ALL of our questions and gave us tips/tricks to save $$ from tour excursions. Tommy was the best! He literally gave my friend and I his long sleeve t-shirts to wear when we wanted to go snorkeling because we didn't want to get sunburn. I highly recommend this hostel.

• Rashida86
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

The staff was awesome and the atmosphere was great. One of the better hostels that I've been to.