Culebra International Reviews

Playa Sardinas II, Culebra, Puerto Rico

The place is great! Mario, in particular was very helpful and welcoming. Great conversation and atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again. Also, try Zaco's Tacos. Best fish tacos in the island!

Great stay! :D

I LOVED my stay at Culebra International. Tommy, Nancy & Mario were extremely accommodating. I originally planned on only staying one night in Culebra, but ended up staying two solely because of my wonderful time at this hostel. Tommy cooked us a wonderful meal while we were there (delicious shrimp étouffée). There is a great outdoor area to sit & converse at night, dorms were very clean, nice kitchen area, and close access to everything. I HIGHLY recommend. Can't wait for my next visit!!