8.2
Fabulous 174 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 174 Total Reviews
Culebra International Located at Playa Sardinas II, , Culebra.
Puerto Rico
Culebra Puerto Rico 00775 Playa Sardinas II
82% 174
18.3006693 -65.3013181
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
26th May 2016
8.0

Excellent location, Nikki the host is very pleasant and welcoming, always willing to help with information on the island. Beds comfortable, but the 12 bed dorm is split into 2 sections of 6, with an a/c in one of them, this prevents some of the cool air getting to the far end, but still was good. Great feeling to the place, especially the outside of the hostel.

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st May 2016

I had a great stay here. The room and bathroom were clean and functional, the location was great (5 minute walk to the ferry dock, less to restaurants etc. in Dewey), there's a lovely garden area outside to enjoy in the evenings, and most of all, the staff were incredibly friendly, welcoming, and helpful. Would love to return here at some point.

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed my stay a great barbecue, Tommy and Nicky were great!

17th Apr 2016

April 2016: I flew in to Culebra from Vieques, hitch-hiked from the airport and arrived at the best hostel in Puerto Rico. I can't say enough great things about the location, people, and environment. If your coming by ferry you will be shocked to see that it is a stones throw away (visibly), but you will have to walk up the street and cross a bridge to get there. Seriously this place was awesome and the local store (two doors down) has everything you need to cook and enjoy your stay. 3 Nights

• China, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

I would highly suggest this hostel if you are young, motivated and by yourself! Except the very heart warming stuff and so on, I want mention the special situation of this island Culebra.... If you don't want rent a car this hostel can be your best choice....I only stayed one night, and there was not too many people there, so I decide to book a luxury hotel see what happens... I booked, and I can't be more regret since the transportation, id rather stay in my hostel

• marieevelewis8956
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Perfect location, very helpfull staff and cute dogs : ) we loved our stay !

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Culebra International was my favorite Hostel while in PR. The location was perfect because it was walking distance to the ferry. The staff were incredible during our stay. They were glad to answer ALL of our questions and gave us tips/tricks to save $$ from tour excursions. Tommy was the best! He literally gave my friend and I his long sleeve t-shirts to wear when we wanted to go snorkeling because we didn't want to get sunburn. I highly recommend this hostel.

• Rashida86
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

The staff was awesome and the atmosphere was great. One of the better hostels that I've been to.

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2016
5.1

This hostel was the dirtiest hostel I have ever stayed in. The room we stayed in was the women's dorm. The sink and shower in the private bathroom in the dorm were unbearably dirty and looked like they hadn't been properly cleaned in several months- mold in the shower and soap residue on the sink. I was appalled at how dirty it was. Obviously, Isla Culebra is a beautiful place so that is the reason for my higher rating for the location. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• USA, Female, 41+
2nd Mar 2016

very friendly, accepting and safe I loved all the plants around the hostel as I am a gardener so felt right at home Tommy and Erin were great.