8.0
Fabulous 170 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 170 Total Reviews
Culebra International Located at Playa Sardinas II, , Culebra.
Puerto Rico
Culebra Puerto Rico 00775 Playa Sardinas II
80% 170
18.3006693 -65.3013181
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Apr 2016

Really enjoyed my stay a great barbecue, Tommy and Nicky were great!

• China, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

I would highly suggest this hostel if you are young, motivated and by yourself! Except the very heart warming stuff and so on, I want mention the special situation of this island Culebra.... If you don't want rent a car this hostel can be your best choice....I only stayed one night, and there was not too many people there, so I decide to book a luxury hotel see what happens... I booked, and I can't be more regret since the transportation, id rather stay in my hostel

• marieevelewis8956
  • Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

Perfect location, very helpfull staff and cute dogs : ) we loved our stay !

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Mar 2016

Culebra International was my favorite Hostel while in PR. The location was perfect because it was walking distance to the ferry. The staff were incredible during our stay. They were glad to answer ALL of our questions and gave us tips/tricks to save $$ from tour excursions. Tommy was the best! He literally gave my friend and I his long sleeve t-shirts to wear when we wanted to go snorkeling because we didn't want to get sunburn. I highly recommend this hostel.

• Rashida86
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Mar 2016

The staff was awesome and the atmosphere was great. One of the better hostels that I've been to.

• USA, Female, 25-30
10th Mar 2016
5.1

This hostel was the dirtiest hostel I have ever stayed in. The room we stayed in was the women's dorm. The sink and shower in the private bathroom in the dorm were unbearably dirty and looked like they hadn't been properly cleaned in several months- mold in the shower and soap residue on the sink. I was appalled at how dirty it was. Obviously, Isla Culebra is a beautiful place so that is the reason for my higher rating for the location. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

• USA, Female, 41+
2nd Mar 2016

very friendly, accepting and safe I loved all the plants around the hostel as I am a gardener so felt right at home Tommy and Erin were great.

• USA, Male, 25-30
26th Feb 2016
7.4

My stay was excellent. The owner is very friendly and was willing to loan stuff for the beach for free. If staying in the mixed dorm the back room is better. AC is included. rooms and bathrooms were pretty clean, but would get dirty quick. The owner cleans bathroom and common areas daily though.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
19th Feb 2016

Nice and relaxed hostel close to the ferry and all services. We stayed comfortably in the 4 person female dorm. Very nice staff and good place for meeting other travelers.

• Germany, Female, 31-40
29th Jan 2016

The hosts are awesome, especially the owner. From the first second I felt like at home. I really appreciate the BBQ in the garden we had this evening. It is a good possibility to come in touch with all the other travelers. I loved it. All facilities was clean and comfortable (I stayed in the female dorm with own bathroom). It is a pity that i just booked it for one night. I really recommend to stay longer.