Cumpun Guest House Reviews

24/3-5 Sittiwongse Road, T. Chang Moi, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Room was OK, but we got into a fight with the topless owner. We didn't like Chiang Mai enough to stay there for the six nights we booked only 36h in advance (so he didn't reserve the room for weeks), but he got rude when we wanted to cancel. We agreed on a charge, but he lied to us about our deposit. We were glad to leave, especially after he barged into our room when we were only half dressed, threatening us, saying check out time was 11, when the night before the note had clearly said 12.

This review shows that a lack of respect often comes together with a lack of intelligence. When I showed you the cancellation policy on paper, you still didn't understand you had to pay for one night extra. I showed my good heart and charged you only half because you booked the day before. I don't know where you get it that I lied about the deposit, because this is certainly paid to Hostelworld as commission. Check out time is 11, as mentioned on the website, in the room and at the receptiondesk

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts