Cumpun Guest House Reviews

24/3-5 Sittiwongse Road, T. Chang Moi, Chiang Mai, Thailand

You definitely get what you pay for - the bed was a bit worn with springs poking you and overly stuffed pillows, everything has been done on the cheap and it is on a busy street so if you're in a front room and a light sleeper you'll more than likely get woken up by roosting pigeons and "hotted up" tuktuks. My partner and I slept better in Bangkok!

• 5th Aug 2013

You cannot beat the price of this guesthouse! It was an easy walk to everything. We would stay there again!

Alexis runs the best hostel for the best price in Chiang Mai. The atmosphere is laid back, friendly, and warm. The price you pay for the quality of the rooms is unbeatable, and you can always catch a healthy portion of Alexis' Belgian waffles in the morning. The location is great right outside of old town on a less busy side street. I stayed here for 2 nights in a fan room and left my bags overnight and had nothing but a great experience. In Chiang Mai, Cumpun is the place to stay.

• 3rd Jun 2013

Thank you very much for your review, it's the first rating I got on hostelworld and I hope I get more reviews like this in the future! You were a very fine guest and I hope to see you back some time. Warm Greetings from Alexis and Nis Noi!

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts