Cumpun Guest House Reviews

24/3-5 Sittiwongse Road, T. Chang Moi, Chiang Mai, Thailand

all round pretty good stay , would stay again

This guesthouse is on a side street a little outside of the old city. The neighborhood is very quiet and the common area was mostly empty while I was there. I was traveling alone, so I was disappointed that there were no fellow travelers to meet and I moved to a different hostel after a couple nights (it was low season). That said, I got a good price on a private aircon room and it was clean, comfortable, and well maintained. The guy who runs the place is also very friendly.

Great value for money, ten minute walk to markets. Good for people who enjoy exploring the city on foot. Pretty quiet place to stay, nice and relaxing.

• 26th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for your review. We are always pleased to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay. Hope to see you next time you're traveling through Thailand! We wish you all the best!

This place was hard to find and when we did it didn't have a great atmosphere, being more of garage with rooms above. The room was very basic. Fine for one night but no more.

We are so sorry to hear that you didn't like our "garage" with gym, pool table, darts and terrace with a drink. For anybody that has a hard time finding us, maps.google.com will be very pleased to show you exactly where we are located on the map (just type Cumpun in the address bar). If a taxi-driver wouldn't know how to go, then please call us and we will be happy to give directions. Warm greetings!

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts