Cumpun Guest House Reviews

24/3-5 Sittiwongse Road, T. Chang Moi, Chiang Mai, Thailand

Very nice guesthouse and staff are brilliant. Speak perfect English and always helping with directions and recommendations on what to see. Stayed here before a jungle trek and they looked after all our belongings and valuables and we booked an extra 2 nights there after the trek. Would definately stay here again.

all round pretty good stay , would stay again

This guesthouse is on a side street a little outside of the old city. The neighborhood is very quiet and the common area was mostly empty while I was there. I was traveling alone, so I was disappointed that there were no fellow travelers to meet and I moved to a different hostel after a couple nights (it was low season). That said, I got a good price on a private aircon room and it was clean, comfortable, and well maintained. The guy who runs the place is also very friendly.

View all Chiang Mai Bed and Breakfasts