Curitiba Backpackers Hostel Reviews

Nilo Pecanha 243, Curitiba, Brazil

Awesome staff, now also English speaking, went even to 'my ' parties , really really great No rusdhing there also, late check out, all together SUPER Obrigado to all

Good breakfast, good wifi, clean place with a good social atmosphere. There were several renovations going on during our stay so things will hopefully improve (power outlets in room). Fridge wasn't working but staff didn't bother to put up a sign to inform guests. Can be noisy at night. There's a bike rental place on the premises. Overall a decent stay. Staff are friendly but some advice was inaccurate.

Great hostel with a fantastic breakfast, friendly and helpful staff, good common areas and powerful showers! Definitely would stay again.

Very nice and helpful staff.

The best staff!! They are really helpful, I will definitely recomend this hostel!

This place was fine, room and bathrooms were clean. The staff were really friendly and helpful with information. The kitchen wasn't great and not very well equipped. Breakfast was okay with sandwiches and fruit. Location good near a huge hypermarket and the Oscar Neimar museum. In general I would've given Curitiba a miss though - bit boring.

Cleanliness it is definatly a issue on this hostel. Also the WC's are not a high light.

It was a bit quiet when I went so I can't really judge atmosphere well, but the staff were really helpful and it has a nice bohemian vibe. Easy to get around too and dorms are nice.

Breakfast was a little disappointing, but the staff were great and really helpful and there's loads of cool common areas!

Staff is very friendly and helpfull and speaks perfectly English. A lot of space and facilities, i.e. 2 tv rooms and 2 kitchens. The beds are very nice, I slept like an angel. At the time I stayed there it was pretty cold at night, so I needed the extra blankets. Breakfast is a little basic (sandwich, fruit, cake and coffee / tea / lemonade), but you can ask for infinitely more if you are hungry.

• 13th May 2013

From the outside it looks nice, but it is in fact very disappointing. We had a double room with a shared bathroom for 90 reals, but it wasn't worth it all. The room we got was a small, badly maintained room. The bed looked okay, but in fact is was a wooden bed (with a cover like matrasses) with just a small very thin matrass under it. No airco or fan whatsoever. Breakfast was very poor, some cake and some juice. Staff is okay. In general, for this money you can find a lot better!

• 30th Apr 2013

Nice place, and friendly and very helpful staff.

Very nice hostel. Big rooms with a locker big enough to fit your backpack in. Big garden and two fully equiped kitchens. There is a pooltable and the breakfast is really good! Defenitly would recommend it. Curritiba is a very nice city, defenitly worth visiting! Only thing is that not all the staff is speaking English or Spanish so if you dont speak Portugues it is a little bit difficult to understand everything!

The hostel was okay, nothing special, only chose it because it was the cheapest one in curitiba

It was a really nice stay at the hostel. There were very few guests when I got there, so I could even chose wether I wanted my own room or with someone else. The service was great. The guys are very helpfull. At knight they often organise little parties. And young people from Curitiba come there to celebrate a birthdayparty or to rehurse with there theatre group. Breakfast was sometimes a bit poor. Also the access to the city is a bit more walking. But is worthwile.

I had a great time there, not many people visit Curitiba so you get a lot of space. It's a good location, close to the centre and for the amount you spend it's a great value for money. The kitchen is very good I think. The only thing I thought they needed to work on was there breakfast which consisted of something sweet and a toastie, coffee was sometimes there. Usually it was. I recommend it to anyone who wants to visit Curitiba (which is amazing) and who was on a tight budget like myself.

I spent some great days in this hostel. I spent more time ate hostel that off. There people are friedly and very helpfull. Thanks guys!

Really nice and helpful staff and a great atmosphere. Great place to hang out and meet people. The historical center is in walking distance, and it's easy to get a bus anywhere you'd like to go. If you like a good burger, you should stop by "Rocka Burger" on the way to the historical center. The bathrooms need some fixing up, but they said they're working on it.

Nice place to stop over for a night.

Quite a good and spacious hostel. The staff are friendly and helpful. Location is so-so; you have to walk about 15-20mins to the city centre. I enjoyed the stay.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4