Curitiba Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Brasilio Itibere, 73, Curitiba, Brazil

Location was very close to the main bus and train station but away from the centre and in a neighbourhood that was a little bit run down. The dorm was clean and the lockers a good size. The staff were incredibly helpful and gave me very detailed directions around town. Really tasty cake for breakfast too!

The staff are very nice and the rooms are totally comfortable and clean... The breakfast is delicious ( I loved the cakes)... I had a good time there!!! ( Os funcionários são maravilhosos e os quartos são totalmente confortáveis e limpos... O café da manhã é delicioso ( Adorei os bolos)... Tive ótimos momentos lá!!!

• 28th Feb 2014

Hostel really nice! Great breakfast, close to the bus station and bus stop at 5 minutes by walk. Ten minutes from the famous and lovely Jardim botanico de Curitiba! Nice atmosphre and staff really helpful! If you go to Curitba, you have to sleep there, you won't regret your choice ;)

I came to this hostel again after two years. Again, clean , good staff and a great breakfast.

The cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in! Lovely house; bright, neat, well kept. Very helpful staff; I came in early in the morning from a night bus and there was someone there to receive me, check me in, and set me up with everything I needed for my day in Curitiba. Close to bus station and bus stop, which is helpful. There were not too many people when I was there but the people I met were nice (lot of Brazilian tourists in Curitiba it seems). I would certainly recommend you stay here!

• 30th Dec 2013

They make everything very easy for you. The only negative point that I can think of is that my room was a little hot, but Curitiba is not usully a hot city, so it's not a big deal. Great place to stay!

• 27th Dec 2013

This hostel is not near the centre and not a very nice area. The place is more like a hotel and the people here seen not to stay here to meet other people. The rooms are very clean though and the bathrooms are hugenberg and modern.

It was an awesome experience to stay in Curitiba Casa Hostel. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very kind, not to forget the delicious breakfast that is offered. I would definitely recommend it.

Very nice hostel! Clean rooms and helpful English and German speaking staff. A bit outside of downtown (and thus quieter) but easy to reach by bus. Absolutely recommendable!

This is the perfect hostel! I felt like I was at home. I recommend it to everyone!

とっても素敵な宿でした 英語ができなくても、親切に声をかけてくれました 朝食のケーキと牛乳が美味しかったです!スーパーも近くにあります できるなら、もう一泊したかった

One of the best hostels I have ever been in south america. Excellent bed and pillow. The room was very clean.

I really enjoyed the hostel. The staff was very friendly and the place always clean and tidy. The number of facilities like bathrooms and showers were ok. In comparison with other hostels in Curitiba, the price is very low, giving a great value for money. I strongly recommend this place for your stay!

• 12th Nov 2013

I was traveling alone for work to Curitiba and wanted a cozy hotel near the Federal University of Paraná, which is located right across the street from the famous Botanícal Gardens. I found exactly what I was looking for - a fun place with very nice people, nice room with a private bath, excellent breakfast. My only regret is that I did not have time to hang out with the other guests and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere more.

• 6th Nov 2013

The hostel is very comfortable. Beds are great, rooms are spacious, there's a very nice living room and kitchen. Nothing to complain about it. I would definitely stay there again when I go back to Curitiba.

It's really that good! The staff is very friendly, rooms and kitchen are neat and clean, it's next to the jd. Botânico and bus stops.