Curitiba Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Brasilio Itibere, 73, Curitiba, Brazil

I loved this place! We stayed only one night with my girlfriend but the hospitality was amazing! We had a nice talk with the manager, he made an excellent company :). The place was very clean, laundry service saved our lives... rooms are big with a nice bathroom! Breakfast was also very good! It was a bit tricky to find, but the location is good, it is very close to the bus station, airport is only 40 minutes away also. There is a direct bus to the city center.

Very nice place to stay in Curitiba! Friendly staff: Marina, Filipe, Luciano..made the stay a lot easier: helpful, polite, gave me good ideas what to do, where to go. Not a party place, at least for the weekend that I went. Clean rooms and clean bathrooms. Feels like home. Located very close to one of the postcards of the city, the Bothanical Garden with its Crystal Palace. A short walk from the bus stop that takes your everywhere. Breakfast inclued and well sorted. Definitely will come back!

Very clean (rooms, baths and social rooms). Great Staff. Great Bed. Very organized. Great strucuture. Good location. I came alone to Curitiba to do a test and that hostel offered me all strucuture that I needed.

• 13th Mar 2015

Everything works nicely. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. Very secure. The location is a little bit away from everything, but I have no complaints about the hostel. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

I was amazed,how hostel is good!Its just a perfect!!!So organised and comfortable!So friendly and helpful staff,delicious breakfast,wonderful beds with lockers,great facilities!Thank you for your warm hospitality!Really appreciate it!

A regular hostel, nothing to highlight. I just missed the lack of couple/double rooms. We were passing by on a long motorcycle trip and stayed at this hostel twice.

Excellent hostel!

I realy enjoyed the Hostel, I was with two more friends from USA n it was great, tks everyone from there( staff n owners).

This is not run like a hostel, atmosphere and staff are not laid back and not particularly friendly or helpful. For example, they refused to let me have my (included) breakfast on the day I arrived instead of the next day (I was leaving early) and insisted that I couldn't switch but should pay. Not sure why, it was a buffet and would have made no difference at all. I asked in a perfectly friendly way but they responded quite aggressively. Not a chill, hippy place. Run like a hotel.

We're sorry you haven't had a good time! We'd like to remind you that you arrived very early in the morning, before check in time, and received directions, took a shower, stored your luggage, rested in the couch, used internet, bathrooms, kitchen... We offered you to have a breakfast, for a fair price, and you said no. The next day you had your breakfast, which was included, and left at night (not before breakfast, as you had said). We're sure next time you'll change your mind about our hostel!