Curitiba Casa Hostel

Superb 460 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 460 Total Reviews

20th Apr 2017

Great hostel in general aspects. Breakfast is great, showers are quite big. Their beds and sheets are probably the best I've had in 5 months backpacking through south america. Simply amazing. Atmosphere was mostly local which it was fine. Really close to the bus station. Luciano, the owner is a great guy! Will definitely stay again.

• England, Female, 18-24
6th Apr 2017

Couldn't have asked for a better stay! This hostel is absolutely amazing. I have not one bad thing to say. Staff are all incredible, helpful and go the extra mile to make you feel at home. Beds are very comfortable, with HUGE lockers underneath which could fit a whole suitcase and more! Cleanest hostel I've been to. Breakfast is great, selection of homemade cakes, fruit, ham/cheese, bread, juice etc. If you're coming to curitiba, look no further. I promise you will want to stay longer.

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
23rd Mar 2017

Stay here and you'll know why this hostel is on the top in Curitiba. First, you are with the family who really matther their job, they love what they do. Even you can have homemade breakfast there. Every facilities are well maintained and clean. Specially I love kitchen and dormitory here. Owner is very helpfull and has really good vibe. He arranged to hang out together with other travelers. The location is close to the bus terminal. I really enjoyed staying there. Highly recommended.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017

Very nice hostel in walking distance to the main bus station. The city center is quite far but with bus or even uber it's not expensive to go there. Spacious bathroom and everyone has his/her own locker.

• Ireland, Couple, 18-24
31st Jan 2017

We had a short but sweet stay at Casa Hostel. Luciano was very friendly and quick to show us the best spots in Curitiba and give us tips for our further travels in Brazil. Our room was spacious and comfortable. We would recommend Casa Hostel for a visit to Curitiba.

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
17th Dec 2016

Never have I seen such a clean hostel in my life. Oh my god, those sheets! The room was pristine. Beautiful hostel situated in a not so hot part of the city, but really close to the Botanical Gardens. Great staff.

• England, Female, 25-30
13th Nov 2016

I'm so happy to have stayed in this hostel, the staff were the nicest I have ever met in 5 months of travelling in South America. They work very hard to keep the hostel clean and tidy, great breakfast, the location is a little far out yes, but it's very close to a bus stop which takes you to the centre very quickly. Fully recommend staying here.