Curitiba Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Brasilio Itibere, 73, Curitiba, Brazil

The best breakfast I have ever had at a hostel. Very friendly staff. Love this place. Not for partying.

Best breakfast I have ever had at a hostel. Very clean and safe. Quiet neighborhood. Bus stop near by. The owner is very cool and friendly and will tell you loads about Curitiba.

Nice staff, awesome facilities. An excellent hostel.

It's on foot 10 min to botanical garden and 20 min to downtown. Very clean, excellent facilities and staff. If İ travelled again to curitiba, I'd definitely stay in the same place.

Located close to the botanic gardens, a highlight of the city - but a bit far from the city centre (though within easy reach by bus). Close to supermarket. Good wifi. Reasonable price for washing. Great staff.

The hostel is amazing! Love the breakfast. The only thing that I can complain about os the internet access.

• 28th Nov 2015

Really nice hostel, the staff is excellent very friendly. Not the best location but still it's really close to the tube bus stops and also the big bus station as well. I really liked the common room space, it's very comfortable and the wifi is good. I recommend you have a visit here.

Best hostel i have ever stayed in! The facilities and staff were fantastic and so were the other travelers we met staying there. Definitely a must stay!

• 16th Oct 2015

Very nice Hostel. Very good location. I just had one problem when bought fruit and stored it in the fridge, someone stole it...but i guess the hostel can't be responsible for that and it is almost impossible to find a solution (camera in the kitchen would be too much). Location is good. Very clean. Excellent bathrooms. Staff very polite. I would be back for sure.