Curitiba Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Brasilio Itibere, 73, Curitiba, Brazil

A little bit more expensive than the average, but it worth it. The rooms are very good with locker included in bed. Many bathrooms, and clean.

• 2nd Dec 2014

I really liked my stay at Curitiba Casa Hostel, even if it was only for a day. It has probably the nicest beds and dorm rooms I have ever seen in Brazil. The staff is very nice and makes you feel welcome. It's close to the bus terminal and there is a bus stop 50m away if you want to go downtown or to the airport. The botanical gardens are just a short walk away too. Highly recommended!

good breakfast, helpful and nice staff. No ATM's around :(

• 20th Nov 2014

Great hostel, very clean, friendly staff, easy to get around, near market. I highly recommend.

I've stayed here before and I would again, the staff are super helpful, the rooms are big and clean, it's close to the bus station and a supermarket and the botanical gardens are only a shirt walk away. Highly recommend

The Hostel is great, very clean and everything was tought for convenience and practicality (great job). The best breakfest I have had at a hostel. Two negative points: 1) the hostel is not close (at foot) to Historic Center (several turist. attractions and some pubs) or Batel (nightlife). 2) security isnt a strong point. Rooms have individual lockers but the room itself dont have a key. To take a bus you have to go through a dark and apparently not safe place. Streets around are empty.

Nice hostel, very good breakfast (Thanks to mother in law), very helpfull staff, good explanation of map-details.

Very good location.

• 22nd Aug 2014

Good breakfast, internet, staff but a little bit far out from the centre just near the garden but there are buses to get to the centre.

I had an excellent stay at Curitiba casa Hostel! I'd definetely recommend it for other people and in case of returning to Curitiba, I will definetely stay there again!

• 4th Aug 2014

An uncredible place. Everyting was good, like localization. To do what you want, you can go to different places. I loved all the things in this hostel!

• 8th Jul 2014

The hostel was perfect for my needs - I was there for 4 days. It is very close to the Botanical Gardens which is also on the city scenic tour line. The staff were friendly and very helpful and the beds are SUPER COMFY & the showers were very clean! Will recommend.

Great, clean place to stay!

• 27th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Best hostel I stayed in Brazil. Only one with actual warmwater. Little out of town, but the town is small and the taxi doesnt cost that much specially if sharing. Very clean and noce staff

Good hostel in an odd location. It's too far away from the action in my opinion. The facilities are excellent though.

One of the best hostels I have been to. Awesome staff, location, facilities.... TOP.

The Wi-Fi needs to be improved, the signal is bad

The hostel had a very welcoming and had a family orientated feeling. I haven't stayed at too many hostels but this one in particular was very tidy, organized and comfortable. I only spent two nights there but the staff was very educated and provided detailed instructions for anything (bus, walking to the stadium, good bars to head to, etc). What I really enjoyed was the group dynamic in setting up events for the whole hostel to take part in.

• 15th Jun 2014

thank you fir everything Luciano and Marina . ill be back for sure.

The hostel workers were extremely nice and helpful!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7