Curitiba Casa Hostel Reviews

Rua Brasilio Itibere, 73, Curitiba, Brazil

The best breakfast I have ever had at a hostel. Very friendly staff. Love this place. Not for partying.

Best breakfast I have ever had at a hostel. Very clean and safe. Quiet neighborhood. Bus stop near by. The owner is very cool and friendly and will tell you loads about Curitiba.

Nice staff, awesome facilities. An excellent hostel.

It's on foot 10 min to botanical garden and 20 min to downtown. Very clean, excellent facilities and staff. If İ travelled again to curitiba, I'd definitely stay in the same place.

Located close to the botanic gardens, a highlight of the city - but a bit far from the city centre (though within easy reach by bus). Close to supermarket. Good wifi. Reasonable price for washing. Great staff.

The hostel is amazing! Love the breakfast. The only thing that I can complain about os the internet access.

• 28th Nov 2015

Really nice hostel, the staff is excellent very friendly. Not the best location but still it's really close to the tube bus stops and also the big bus station as well. I really liked the common room space, it's very comfortable and the wifi is good. I recommend you have a visit here.

Best hostel i have ever stayed in! The facilities and staff were fantastic and so were the other travelers we met staying there. Definitely a must stay!

• 16th Oct 2015

Very nice Hostel. Very good location. I just had one problem when bought fruit and stored it in the fridge, someone stole it...but i guess the hostel can't be responsible for that and it is almost impossible to find a solution (camera in the kitchen would be too much). Location is good. Very clean. Excellent bathrooms. Staff very polite. I would be back for sure.

I loved this place! We stayed only one night with my girlfriend but the hospitality was amazing! We had a nice talk with the manager, he made an excellent company :). The place was very clean, laundry service saved our lives... rooms are big with a nice bathroom! Breakfast was also very good! It was a bit tricky to find, but the location is good, it is very close to the bus station, airport is only 40 minutes away also. There is a direct bus to the city center.

Very nice place to stay in Curitiba! Friendly staff: Marina, Filipe, Luciano..made the stay a lot easier: helpful, polite, gave me good ideas what to do, where to go. Not a party place, at least for the weekend that I went. Clean rooms and clean bathrooms. Feels like home. Located very close to one of the postcards of the city, the Bothanical Garden with its Crystal Palace. A short walk from the bus stop that takes your everywhere. Breakfast inclued and well sorted. Definitely will come back!

Very clean (rooms, baths and social rooms). Great Staff. Great Bed. Very organized. Great strucuture. Good location. I came alone to Curitiba to do a test and that hostel offered me all strucuture that I needed.

• 13th Mar 2015

Everything works nicely. The staff was extremely helpful and nice. Very secure. The location is a little bit away from everything, but I have no complaints about the hostel. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

I was amazed,how hostel is good!Its just a perfect!!!So organised and comfortable!So friendly and helpful staff,delicious breakfast,wonderful beds with lockers,great facilities!Thank you for your warm hospitality!Really appreciate it!

A regular hostel, nothing to highlight. I just missed the lack of couple/double rooms. We were passing by on a long motorcycle trip and stayed at this hostel twice.

Excellent hostel!

I realy enjoyed the Hostel, I was with two more friends from USA n it was great, tks everyone from there( staff n owners).

This is not run like a hostel, atmosphere and staff are not laid back and not particularly friendly or helpful. For example, they refused to let me have my (included) breakfast on the day I arrived instead of the next day (I was leaving early) and insisted that I couldn't switch but should pay. Not sure why, it was a buffet and would have made no difference at all. I asked in a perfectly friendly way but they responded quite aggressively. Not a chill, hippy place. Run like a hotel.

We're sorry you haven't had a good time! We'd like to remind you that you arrived very early in the morning, before check in time, and received directions, took a shower, stored your luggage, rested in the couch, used internet, bathrooms, kitchen... We offered you to have a breakfast, for a fair price, and you said no. The next day you had your breakfast, which was included, and left at night (not before breakfast, as you had said). We're sure next time you'll change your mind about our hostel!

This hostel is almost like a hotel, it's really impressive! In Brazil, so far, it's the most structured hostel I've ever stayed in. The rooms and bathrooms are really clean, all the beds have individuals plugs and storage for luggage. The kitchen is completely equipped and breakfast is delicious! I only stayed for one night, so I couldn't get much of the atmosphere, but the staff is really nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend it! Oh, and it's two blocks away from the Botanical Garden.

Nice hostel in a poor location - only a few stops on the bus from the centre of town but you have to cross railway lines to get to the bus stop and the area doesn't feel safe. Some staff members are friendly and helpful but others are so unfriendly it verges on rude. Breakfast is good and the hostel is clean. The wifi didn't work properly in my bedroom but it's fine in the common room. I wouldn't stay again due to the location but if you have a car it'd be fine.

Thank's for your review! As you said, we're only a few bus stops from the city centre (5 stops), 2 stops from the bus station and Municipal Market, 3 blocks away from the Bothanical Garden (Curitiba's main attraction), and it's really easy to get by bus to the other attractions. The bus stop is only two blocks away from the hostel, which is in a cool residential area (in 3 years we did't have any problem in the way to the bus stop). And fell free to contact us with your feedback on our staff!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7