Curitiba Hostel Reviews

R. Dr. Claudino dos Santos, 49, Sao Francisco, Curitiba, Brazil

Terrific hostel.

An excellent hostel. Very comfortable bed, with clean linen. Good breakfast. Really kind staff. Good location.

Excellent place, lovely staff, miguel was genuine and very friendly, the owner helped me wtih my heave luggage, i was pleasantly shocked! It was a great experience overall.

Polite and friendly staff, very clean rooms and bathrooms and a great location. I loved.

I felt cramped staying on the top of the triple-bunk in the 9-bed dorm room. It felt that I had no space to spread out my stuff. I wish they'd have double bunks instead of triple ones. Aside from that, the breakfast is great. The owner is very helpful with any questions you may have. The location is in a great and lively part of the city.

O hostel é bom, bem localizado no centro, café da manhã muito bom. Fiquei em um quatro com banheiro privativo, com uma cama de casal e uma beliche. Achei injusto o fato do quarto ser cobrado o mesmo preço independente do numero de pessoas nele, no caso 85 reais, sendo que poderia ser fixado um preço fixo e esse ser dividido entre os ocupantes do quarto pelo fato de ele ser privativo.

• 14th Jul 2014