Curitiba Hostel Reviews

R. Dr. Claudino dos Santos, 49, Sao Francisco, Curitiba, Brazil

Everything you need in a hostel with great staff in a great location.

Terrific hostel.

An excellent hostel. Very comfortable bed, with clean linen. Good breakfast. Really kind staff. Good location.

Excellent place, lovely staff, miguel was genuine and very friendly, the owner helped me wtih my heave luggage, i was pleasantly shocked! It was a great experience overall.

Polite and friendly staff, very clean rooms and bathrooms and a great location. I loved.

I felt cramped staying on the top of the triple-bunk in the 9-bed dorm room. It felt that I had no space to spread out my stuff. I wish they'd have double bunks instead of triple ones. Aside from that, the breakfast is great. The owner is very helpful with any questions you may have. The location is in a great and lively part of the city.