Curzon House Hotel Reviews

58 Courtfield Gardens, West End, London, England

It was cheap considering location, and even though breakfast was only toasted bread, they had REAL orangejuice, not that watered down stuff you usually get in cheaper hotels. The beds were not super comfy but still okay, I would go back there! Its value for money, great location and real juice!

Depending on the trip you are taking it may be the place to be, yet I found the location difficult to get to as well being quite decrepit on arrival. Staff were understanding about me arriving late to the hostel which I appreciated although apart from the lovely staff I would not recommend staying at the hostel. No hot water for shower, terrible breakfast and just generally a run down place to stay.

• 27th Dec 2014

Just a little expensive, but is one the cheapest in London. In general was a good experience, the staff were sympathetic and the room was clear (I slept in a private room).

• 4th Nov 2014

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and hostels all over the world and I can say that Curzon House Hotel is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.In fact I have stayed at places that were a lot cheaper that had better quality.They put us in a tiny twin room in the basement.The wallpaper came of the walls,water stains on the wall,rubbish furniture,no mirror,you could feel the elastic springs through the mattress, everytime we tried to open the door it stuck,the breakfast variety was very poor too.