Curzon House Hotel Reviews

58 Courtfield Gardens, West End, London, England

Just a little expensive, but is one the cheapest in London. In general was a good experience, the staff were sympathetic and the room was clear (I slept in a private room).

• 4th Nov 2014

I have stayed at a lot of hotels and hostels all over the world and I can say that Curzon House Hotel is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.In fact I have stayed at places that were a lot cheaper that had better quality.They put us in a tiny twin room in the basement.The wallpaper came of the walls,water stains on the wall,rubbish furniture,no mirror,you could feel the elastic springs through the mattress, everytime we tried to open the door it stuck,the breakfast variety was very poor too.

Good value for money and very good location friendly and helpful staff and clean accommodation would recommend no hesitation Caroline from Ireland.

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Great location, very nice and helpful stuff :) I'll be return soon :)

• 10th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Absolutely wonderful for the money we paid. The staff was welcoming and very helpful and we were upgraded to a bigger room for the same price. The location was perfect and the hotel itself was clean and welcoming, even if it didn't have the bonuses of a larger hotel such as tea and coffee making facilities in the bedroom (it did have them available any time you want them in the kitchen) I would definitely stay at Curzon House again and recommend it to my friends.

• 19th Aug 2014

The hotel is clean and nice. The location is great, but you need to ask a local to find it because it is on an alley, not on the main street. A map should be posted on Internet. Also, there is no lift, which might be a problem when you have heavy suitcases and your room is at the 4th floor. The lady at the reception (who happened to speak Romanian) was nice and very helpful.

• 14th Aug 2014

I liked having free wifi and a free breakfast, but the hostel was in a very quiet neighbourhood with not many good places to go to at night time.