• Urbanizacion Kennedy B, F- 2, Wanchaq, Cusco, Peru

Rating 3 Total Reviews
Rating 3 Total Reviews
Cusco Holiday Located at Urbanizacion Kennedy B, F- 2, Wanchaq, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Cusco 84 Urbanizacion Kennedy B, F- 2, Wanchaq
20% 3
-13.5183333 -71.9780556
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 25-30
30th Jun 2016
2.0

I showed up at the hostel at 11pm the day of my arrival and all the windows were dark, no one answered the door. This hostel is located in a sketchy neighborhood bordering the airport and the police picked me up when they found me walking back towards the main drag with my backpack. They tried to rouse anyone inside the hostel but to no avail. I had to spend the night in a different hostel that was awful.