Superb 46 Total Reviews
Superb 46 Total Reviews
Cwm Pennant Hostel Located at Garndolbenmaen, Gwynedd, Porthmadog.
Wales
Porthmadog LL51 9AQ Garndolbenmaen, Gwynedd
100% 46
52.9702754 -4.2000174
    Rooms available

• Wales, Female, 41+
10th Jun 2016

My reason for booking the hostel was because I was running a fell race. I actually didn't stay the night because I decided last minute to join my friend at the camp site by the river. I was shown around the hostel and I could see how clean and fresh it looked. Most certainly brilliant value for money. Don't even have to take any bedding!!!!! I would recommend and would most certainly stay here in the future. The location is outstanding for walking, running, cycling. Also its midge free!