Cybulskiego Guestrooms Reviews

Cybulskiego 6, Krakow, Krakow, Poland

We had a very nice stay in the hotel. Friendly staff and owner. Rooms are clean and neat, unless we had to ask once for new towels. Breakfast was good, served until 11 a.m! All in all, very good value for money!

• 2nd Dec 2014

Big difference between the photos on the website and the reality.

I was pleased with this guest house because it was in a safe and clean section of the city. It was close to the main square and it was a good value. The staff are very friendly and the breakfast was good too.

02 - 07 October 2014 (from Crewe, England) Myself and 2 friends stayed here. Our room was basic, but we found it very comfortable, and fantastic value for money. En-suite bathroom, kitchenette. Great breakfast, plenty of choice. Friendly and helpful staff. Superb location. Quiet street, but less than 10 minutes from the lively square. Would definitely stay here again. However, I am 50. This is not a place for party going youngsters. It is a guest house, not a hostel.

Main pros: The location is ideal for exploring Krakow. The receptionist was friendly and helpful both on our arrival and when we wanted to book trips to the salt mines and Auchwitz. It was clean and felt very safe. Main cons: This isn't a remotely sociable hostel so it isn't great for young travellers who want to meet other young travellers. The 'kitchenette' is tiny and not particularly well equipped.

The privite room is quite clean and large, with a nice kitchen. Staff are also very friendly. When we planned to check out in the early morning, they even packed breakfast for us at the night before! Definitely will recommend this hostel to friends!

The decor was quite dated but the rooms were clean, beds were comfortable and staff were friendly. Continental style breakfast included with cereals, yoghurt and fresh coffee. Also maps given by staff with main sights - very useful and good suggestions for food. About a 10 minute walk to the main square.

• 14th Aug 2014

Thank you for the amazing service you had provided to us during our two night stay in your hostel. The staff were excellent! I was very appreciative that you allowed us to sit in reception (well I fell asleep) after our 8 hour night bus journey - until our room was ready! The breakfast was great, bacon would have made it just that wee bit better ha! Your hostel is beautiful and the room was excellent: comfy beds, great shower! I would 100% recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Krakow!

Only a 10 min walk to Old Town. Breakfast huge, plenty of choice too. Quiet at night. Spacious room. Very pleasant staff. They organised a shuttle to pick us up from the airport when we flew in at midnight. No problem. Would stay here again.

Your staff were very helpful and kind. The breakfast was wonderful. The internet worked well.

Great accommodation only 10 mins walk from the market square with spacious rooms including a small kitchen and new bathrooms. There is a continental breakfast in the morning included in the price and the staff were helpful arranging taxi transfers to and from the airport and changing our booking at the last minute.

• 14th Jul 2014

Cybulskiego Guestrooms serve great breakfast in a beautifully decorated basement.

• 8th Jul 2014
  • Poland

So helpful here. The only complaint was we got locked into our room several times. Great breakfast great staff

• 3rd Jul 2014

We had an excellent time.everyone we came into contact with were very friendly.the breakfast was also excellent.the two taxi drivers were both really nice too.

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Scotland

Excellent! Lovely friendly staff, easy to get to, comfortable and warm in every sense of the word.

• 6th Feb 2014

Really helpful staff, close to the lovely square, good brekky, the only downside was the beds although clean were not very comfortable . Having said that we had a really great stay.

We could not have been happier with these guest rooms. They were in a quiet street just a couple of blocks away from the Old Town. The reception staff were so helpful and their own special map with hints and tips for food,and travel really helped make our stay in Kracow a marvellous one. Our room was generously proportioned and really well equipped, even if not the height of modern. This is probably one of the best value places I have ever stayed at.

the hotel is close to the town square, the staff are so friendly and willing to go the extra mile. The feel of the hotel is authentic and it lets you get a great feel for the city. I would recommend this hotel for anyone to stay at, we also hope to come back some day and will 100% stay here again.

I arrived early on the overnight train. The helpful staff had offered to take my luggage and text me when the room was ready but in the event they actually let me check in when I arrived at 7:30am and even have breakfast at no extra charge. Breakfast was decent continental. The room was pleasant and quiet. There were basic kitchen facilities available in the corridor, though I didn't use them. It's about 10-15 minutes walk to the market square in the center of Krakow. I would stay again.

we had a great stay there. our room was very clean, breakfast was very good and we got very good advices for restaurants in the city.

• 19th May 2013