Cyprus Dorms Reviews

6 Bozaklar Sok, Kyrenia Harbour, Kyrenia, Cyprus

Our room was fairly newly renovated and looked fresh

• 8th Apr 2014
  • Sweden
  • Couple, 41+

Despite my reservation, hostel claimed to be full and sent us to old and dirty 24 hrs hotel Semo on the side street. As I haven't seen Cyprus dorms rooms, I'm evaluating provided accommodation. If possible, try to avoid hotel Semo in case same situation happens to you.

The hostel is def. to recommend, clean rooms, good prıces and Navid is great!

Very good location next to harbor, few steps from good dining spots (especially Özgülen Kebap) and perfect roof terrace for breakfast or beer time. Very nice and kind host!

A good and basic hostel very close to the beautiful harbour. It was low season and we were only 2 people, so I can't say much about the atmosphere. There could be more informations about the town and what to do (maps etc.). Security is awesome with safes in every locker. Good value for money, I guess it's a nice place in summer.

It was very good..you feel like home

• 28th Dec 2013