Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was very nice and clean. Wasn't too hard to get to from main train station. The staff were very helpful and always asked if you needed anything. We chose a 36 bed mixed room which we thought was the basement room however we were put in a 16 mixed bed room but wasn't a big deal. They also sell tram/bus tickets right at the front desk and the main tram 22 (takes you to old town and train station) stops right in front of the hostel. All in all highly recommended!

Breakfast not included, its ~7 euro. Location is nice, far enough from center for cheaper prices but still very close. Staff is great and offered to help compromise a mistake I made with the booking, even though I was at fault. Very clean and nice facilities, even the large dorm isnt that bad. You have to put in a but of work to meet people, good hapy hour but the bar is a bit boring with music that isnt always playing.

Lots of fun, with a great bar to socialize at. Really helpful staff.

• 21st Aug 2015

Clean hostel with good facilities. There is a 4% charge for paying on card, which was by far the highest in any of the hostels we stayed in across Europe.

An amazing stay. Located really close to a tram stop, some local bars and markets. Very clean, awesome beds, and one of the best showers of any hostel I've stayed at so far. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 21st Aug 2015

best beds ever with curtain, charger socket and reading lamp, very very comfy mattress and clean sheets and duvet. showers could be better but the toilets are good, 36 bed dorm not an issue as there was dividing walls and people were quiet when it was late. great coffee and drinks in the lounge and the bar was pretty good, you can also buy metro tickets from reception 10/10

Very good price and the hostel organizes a lot of events. Very good atmosphere and awesome for meeting people. The facilities were quite poor. The 32-bed was always dark, couldn't even tell it was daytime. Under-bed lockers were awkward to open, loud when u do. Basement bathrooms smelled HORRIBLE. Wouldn't return for this reason. And the showers were slimy, dark + poorly designed. Breakfast was overpriced for value (6 euros). Hostel is great for a social life if you can look past these cons.

Lovely room,nice bar, great atmosphrere.

It was amazing in Czech Inn. They are really helpful in terms of giving information to me when I first reach. The atmosphere was amazing. I didn't go for the pub crawl but heard from my neighbor (next bed) saying that it's too expensive for you. Everything was great I enjoyed the time in the Pub (basement). The breakfast was well worth the money as well. The only thing is that the water in the toilet wouldn't run down smoothly. It piles up when you shower so you can feel it on your feet.

Unfortunately there's an all-night party in my dorm room, food and alcohol scattered everywhere. But shared facilities is good though, and security is really good.

Been travelling around Europe for over three weeks now, and the Czech inn was the best hostel by far!! Really great staff, who were extremely helpful and friendly. Our 8 bed room was huge, so never felt cramped and was really clean! The downstairs bar was really cool and really easy to meet other people. There's a tram stop right outside and the hostel sells tram tickets, so getting around couldn't have been easier.

Great hostel, in a nice location, 2 minute walk to tram and 10 minute walk to Metro, so don't worry can get to down town really easily. Very clean and modern facilities and comfortable beds. The bar area downstairs was awesome, and a good way to meet people as a solo traveller. The breakfast was a bit expensive for Prague, but for what you got was pretty good, bread, pancakes, yoghurt, fruit, cereal, best breakfast I had in European hostels. I loved Prague and would recommend the hostel.

Wifi was terrible in room but ok in communal areas. Otherwise, a fantastic stay!

staff and people here were great

I loved the Czech Inn! It provided everything I needed while in Prague. It has been one of my favorite places since traveling all over Europe! I wish I could have stayed longer! The facility was very modern and it was a great place to meet people! I recommend this hostel if you are traveling alone and want to meet people! Great place!

The staff was super sweet and I loved the vibe the hostel had!

Basic and very well run, helpful staff

The staff was super nice and the common areas are good for meeting people, the bar was pretty good. The location could be better but the tram station is right across the street and the metro is just a 7 min walk away. I loved staying here. And the name, everybody loves a good pun hahah

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

The best hostel I ever had. The staff was amazing and facilities were clean, modern and safe. Own bar + breakfast. You have to experience this hostel yourself.

The reason we booked room with the Czech Inn is because they advertised on their website that they have air conditioning...when we arrived the AC didnt work and the staff said it had not worked in a while and didnt know when it would be fixed. We would have booked a room somewhere else if we would have know their was no AC.

• 12th Aug 2015