Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

The room was just great, I personnally thought it was a bit cold and the shower takes a while to warm up, but that's really picking at stuff ! Overall, it was very good !

More like a hotel than a hostel. Great value breakfast too. Would definitely stay here again.

• 27th Nov 2014

CzechInn is quite ok. I stayed in a 10-bed dorm for women. The price is good, but some things should be improved: there are no electric outlets next to every bed, and no reading lamps. The walls between bedroom and bathroom seemed rather thin, as you can hear every sound from the wet rooms.

I loved this hostel. All the staff (even the cleaners) were super helpful - even printing off bus and train timetables for me. Comfy beds, big dorms, super clean everything, cool bar, great buffet breakfast. I'd definitely stay here again, just a short tram Ride to old town.

The staff is very efficient and friendly. The 7-bed dormitory was spacious. For the 120 cz breakfast, which included all you could think of, you could make your own pancakes ! I recommend this hostel.

***Cons*** A bit far (50 mins by foot to Charles Bridge) - however bus/tram stop is right across the street from the hostel No kitchen ***Pros*** Everything else was perfect - very good value

Great bathrooms, clean and fancy for low price. Great bed, economical, clean and comfortable.

Solo travelers and backpackers stay elsewhere! No communal space or events where you can meet other travelers. The bar in the basement has a happy hour but they close off the bar from the hostel so you actually have to leave the hostel to get in. One night I even had to pay at the door to get in... No kitchen or cooking facilities. Staff didn't really have recommendations on where to go or what to do. Lots of couples & groups.

Great location, very helpful staff

• 4th Nov 2014

I have now stayed several times at the Czech Inn. The staff is always professional and very helpful. The rooms are clean and the showers are amazing. Although the location is slightly away from the center, access is easy and reliable, so I also gave it an excellent. Thank you!

• 1st Nov 2014

I had left my backpack unlocked for less than an hour in the dorm and my camera was stolen. The staff was extremely helpful and helped by calling the police and translating for me so that I could file a report. Despite this I was able to have a good stay although some staff members were more helpful than others. They change shifts around 10pm and are usually grumpy right before they get off so if you can wait, you should. Wifi is not good in the rooms but everything is very clean.

We were very happy with our private ensuite room. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom large and clean. We had the breakfast buffet one morning and there was a good selection of food and very friendly staff. The location was a stone's throw from a few good "hip" bars and cafes left on Krymska and the surrounding area. It was easy to take the tram to farther parts of the city, but exploring nearby areas by foot proved fruitful and interesting too.

We had a great stay at Czech Inn. When we arrived we got upgraded, the staff is super nice and very helpful and the facilities are suprisingly good at the hostel! I would recommend the hostel to anyone travelling to Prag!!

• 24th Oct 2014

The location is very convenient - the bus/tram stop literally in front of the door which makes the access to all the stations and the city center very easy. Loved the design - especially the bathrooms and the bar. Great value and very unique place - would definitely recommend to eveyone!

This has to be one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I would happily recommend this to any of my friends traveling to Prague and indeed even to older people like my parents as there are excellent private rooms available if living in a dorm room is not acceptable. The breakfast was awesome and totally worth the money and the style and architecture of the place was perfectly in keeping with the location. Very nice staff working at the front desk were really helpful. Overall: five-stars!

an amazing hostel, live music, great breakfast, very clean. i love it here.

We stayed in a private room ensuite. We were very positively surprised by decoration and design of the room. Really nice! Bathroom is very clean and modern. We had a problem with the light sensor as it turned lights off when we were still taking a shower but not a big issue. Location is little far from where you would love to be, but for the room this hostel provides it is worth it.

Really nice place to stay I'll definetly go back!

Clean rooms, sufficient storage, 10min tram ride from city centre, good wifi

This hostel is a little out of town, only a 20 minute walk but is easily accessible via the tram. The staff were more than helpful, and were full of suggestions of what to do or where to go. The 12 dorm was big enough, storage lockers under the bunks and a sink. All facilities were clean, breakfast was extra but well worth it! Would recommend this hostel!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6