Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Full recommandation. Clean room and facilities. Very nice staff. Tram-/Bus-Stop in front of the hostel. Czech kind of 7eleven around the corner. One thing: use earplugs at night because it's a little bit noisy because of the traffic. There are a lot of trams, busses, cars.

• 31st Jul 2015

Feels like a hotel with a twist really being more communal. Little way out of the old town but easily accessed by public transport.

Good place to stay. Miss a kitchen, fridge...

Good points - great bar - cool showers - wonderful beds - super atmosphere Bad points - pub crawl left 10 minutes after it said it would - One time I couldn't find my card and I couldn't use the elevator - you have the cross the street to get to the tram across the road.

Thanks very much for staying with us, for your Feedback and great rating. It is all really appreciated. We hope to see you again soon. Happy Traveling ;)

enjoyed our stay; staff always available and helpful

• 22nd Jul 2015

bathrooms were never refilled with toilet paper and lights were burnt out. There were also crumbs in my bed on the day we checked in... Gross! You could not use the stairs. Did not appreciate the salesman perspective used for the pub crawl. It was a complete lie about getting free shots at each bar. 2/ 3 "ran out"'of liquor. The also neglected to tell us that you had to find your own way home without so much as directions or that public transit ended 1/2 hour before we got to the last stop

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback. I apologise for the bathrooms and will look into this as this is something we consider very important. You can actually access the stairwell by using your key-card. In regards to the pub crawl, I will bring this issue to them as it is an external company yet representing us and I will also contact you personally to find out more. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your travels.

The security system was so 'good' that it was actually very dangerous. The hostel uses a card system, which you also need for using the elevator. Getting in and out of the staircase is only possible by using your card. The lights hallways and the staircase were bad and did not work half of the time. I had a room on the first floor on the side of the busy road. The trams are so loud that the whole room woke up often as well. Nice bar downstairs, not a lot of good facilities in direct area.

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We usually have people tell us that the key-card system is great as they feel safer and more secure. For us this is important. Even if it means taking a little longer to enter the stairwell or elevator. I will look into the light situation as we haven't previously en-counted any problems with them. We appreciate your feedback and will act on it accordingly. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

This was an amazing hostel. From the minute I walked through the doors to check-in I was greeted with a smile and felt welcomed. The staff was friendly and helpful for whatever I needed. I stayed in the basement dorm and it was very clean. The entire hostel was modern, updated, and had a great vibe. The location is barely on the outskirts of town, but there is a bus stop directly in front of the hostel (and bus tickets are very inexpensive). I LOVED this hostel and would recommend completely.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • rosewolfe274842

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your lovely review. We are delighted you had a great stay and would recommend us to others. We hope to see you back soon. Happy Travels :)

LOVED Czech inn!

• 18th Jul 2015

very nice place, feels more like a hotel. fast wifi, powerful showers and clean modern look. only complaint is that bathrooms are hard to see if male or female.

We had the privet room with privet bathroom. The room was spacious, had no air con but it had a fun which helped us sleep as it was hot! The hostel was neat and clean, and hostel was 15-20mins tram ride (1 tram number 22) into main area. Staff where helpful without been over friendly.

Really a cool place. Love the lounge there, and what's better is the basement for breakfast and party at night-old bricks and modern vide. Staff at receptionist is straigtforward, efficient. Breakfast buffet is well worthy, 150czk and u can make ur own pancakes. inside the room is clean, lots of bathrooms and WC available everywhere. Security is fine, has to use ur card to activate lift. Locks are free of charge only on deposit 100czk. Was staying on st floor, could be noisy at night.1

This place is awesome! I slept in the 36 bed and 16 bed rooms. Both worked out nicely. The environment with a bar and some outdoor bench space is conducive for meeting other travelers. The staff is professional and helpful. The next time I come to Prague I will be staying here.

Best hostel we've stayed at on our trip round Europe definitely recommend!

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

We stayed here for two nights and enjoyed our stay. It was quite hard to find the place on foot, using the metro is recommended to get close. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic despite the odd atmosphere of a dark underground club in the morning! We did a walking tour that met at reception and this was a great experience. So much so that we stayed with our guide V and did a walking tour of the castle that evening. The map provided at reception was very useful.

Great hostel, would be better if they had a kitchen, but other than that brill.

Painfully hot in the summer.

Please pay a little more attention to the cleanliness of the bathrooms. They were in good condition but often would smell bad.

great staff, great value for money all in a fantastic city. I'll be coming back

Lovely place to stay with lots going on (enjoyed walking tour and pub crawl). Will be recommending to friends and travellers I meet in the future. Very pleased with five bed private room and facilities available at the hostel. The map you gave us was better than any in the three guide books we had! Constructive criticism would be that a mirror outside of the five bed apartment bathroom would make things easier for guests.

• 16th Jul 2015