Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Good place to stay. Miss a kitchen, fridge...

enjoyed our stay; staff always available and helpful

• 22nd Jul 2015

bathrooms were never refilled with toilet paper and lights were burnt out. There were also crumbs in my bed on the day we checked in... Gross! You could not use the stairs. Did not appreciate the salesman perspective used for the pub crawl. It was a complete lie about getting free shots at each bar. 2/ 3 "ran out"'of liquor. The also neglected to tell us that you had to find your own way home without so much as directions or that public transit ended 1/2 hour before we got to the last stop

The security system was so 'good' that it was actually very dangerous. The hostel uses a card system, which you also need for using the elevator. Getting in and out of the staircase is only possible by using your card. The lights hallways and the staircase were bad and did not work half of the time. I had a room on the first floor on the side of the busy road. The trams are so loud that the whole room woke up often as well. Nice bar downstairs, not a lot of good facilities in direct area.

This was an amazing hostel. From the minute I walked through the doors to check-in I was greeted with a smile and felt welcomed. The staff was friendly and helpful for whatever I needed. I stayed in the basement dorm and it was very clean. The entire hostel was modern, updated, and had a great vibe. The location is barely on the outskirts of town, but there is a bus stop directly in front of the hostel (and bus tickets are very inexpensive). I LOVED this hostel and would recommend completely.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • rosewolfe274842

very nice place, feels more like a hotel. fast wifi, powerful showers and clean modern look. only complaint is that bathrooms are hard to see if male or female.

We had the privet room with privet bathroom. The room was spacious, had no air con but it had a fun which helped us sleep as it was hot! The hostel was neat and clean, and hostel was 15-20mins tram ride (1 tram number 22) into main area. Staff where helpful without been over friendly.

Really a cool place. Love the lounge there, and what's better is the basement for breakfast and party at night-old bricks and modern vide. Staff at receptionist is straigtforward, efficient. Breakfast buffet is well worthy, 150czk and u can make ur own pancakes. inside the room is clean, lots of bathrooms and WC available everywhere. Security is fine, has to use ur card to activate lift. Locks are free of charge only on deposit 100czk. Was staying on st floor, could be noisy at night.1

This place is awesome! I slept in the 36 bed and 16 bed rooms. Both worked out nicely. The environment with a bar and some outdoor bench space is conducive for meeting other travelers. The staff is professional and helpful. The next time I come to Prague I will be staying here.

Best hostel we've stayed at on our trip round Europe definitely recommend!

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

Great hostel, would be better if they had a kitchen, but other than that brill.

Painfully hot in the summer.

Please pay a little more attention to the cleanliness of the bathrooms. They were in good condition but often would smell bad.

great staff, great value for money all in a fantastic city. I'll be coming back

Lovely place to stay with lots going on (enjoyed walking tour and pub crawl). Will be recommending to friends and travellers I meet in the future. Very pleased with five bed private room and facilities available at the hostel. The map you gave us was better than any in the three guide books we had! Constructive criticism would be that a mirror outside of the five bed apartment bathroom would make things easier for guests.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

The hostel is easy to access form the central station and nit too far from the city center. The staff is nice, the rooms are comfortable and clean. The bathroom is clean. The hostel organizes different activities, like a free city tour or a bar crawl. The breakfast proposed for 5€ is really good value for money.

This hostel is just perfect! There is the best shower ever, comfortable beds e great environment. This hostel is not in centre city but there is the Train line 22 just beside the build that bring you in the middle of the town. You also can go by foot spending 20 minutes, is not far. Nice hotel, certainly I will be back!

• 12th Jul 2015

Great hostel, the staff in particular are friendly and helpful.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was incredibly helpful (especially Mike!!) - despite my 1000 questions, a messed up booking, and a handful of requests - they were ever so relaxed and friendly. It was easy to sleep well, hall and rooms were very quiet - life is taking place downstairs or in the really cool bar belonging to the hostel. The rooms were super clean and tidy, even the communal bathrooms were always clean and free, no matter what time I went to use them. Highly recommend!!

• 12th Jul 2015

Thanks very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us a great review. This is very helpful. I'm delighted to hear you were well looked after and that you will recommend us to other travelers. Hope to see again soon and happy travels ;)

great hostel, super comfy beds, good dorms nice and clean. Breakfast was lovely, well worth the money. Great place for meeting people, good location right next to tram station, was good to have a bar down stairs. But would have been nice to have some sort of kitchen facilities and maybe some more showers. But great info about tours and activities!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7