Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

It was a very bad decision to stay at this hostel. It was clean, comfortable and secure but at the same time the place doesn’t have a hostel atmosphere and it’s quite far from the centre (either half an hour walk or 10mins walk+2 subway stops) The staff was quite friendly the first night but when I asked a few questions and took their 3 precious moments, they were quite annoyed and unhelpful.

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am really disappointed and don't feel that 46% represents us.I apologize and will talk to the staff. I feel that maybe it can lack atmosphere this time of year as it is the quietest time of the year. There's a Tram stop at the front of the Hostel that takes you to the center in 10 mins and even to the Caste. Our area also offers some of the best Restaurants in Town. We always try to offer the best for every guest and will continue to do so.

The Czech Inn was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, they had a 24 hour coffee corner, as well as a nice spread for breakfast. Breakfast was not included in the price, but it was inexpensive and well worth the money. The bar was clean and nicely stocked with a wide range of drink offerings. The location was only a few tram stops from downtown.

• 22nd Jan 2015

One of the best hostel i've even been to. The interior is good, the location is great just few minutes walking to the bus stop. Breakfast was really nice.

Nothing really special to say. The place was clean and in a good location. Good value for your money for sure. The bar downstairs was nice. Kind of smelled funny.

We paid for 36 people dorm but they let us to stay at 12 people dorm without any charge. It is not a good hostel for walking tour but if you join one they bring you to city center without any charge. -Toilet was smelly. Bar of hostel was dead.

lovely staff, the showers have AMAZING water pressure. all round very good.

The hostel is a very safe place to stay in! Neighborhood is pretty safe in my opinion, and doors to rooms operate through keycards. The staff are really friendly and helpful. They give advice on where to go and which buses to take to go to a place! Hostel is very very clean, and worth the stay. The only problem is that it is quite far from the center. It takes about 15 minutes tram ride to old town, but there is a tram stop in front of it so no problem. I would definitely come back here!

This place was so great! The front desk was so helpful. With telling me and my buddy good food places and directing us what trams to take. I will recommend Czech inn to all my friends staying in prague

We were staying both in a shared room and in a double appartment. The latter was really perfect, and it is worth it! You will have good infrastructure, nice kitchen, a roof terrace and a cozy room. The bathroom is shared with another room in the same appartment. A perfect value for money. Regarding our previous stay in a shared room, unfortunately we had bad neighbours to live with (loud and drinking), and they made our stay difficult. But it was not the hostel's fault.

This is a super-modern hostel, with great value for money. If you're not keen on the cost of breakfast, there's a small grocery a 1-min walk away. It was busy and there's not really a hang-out area (except for a couple of couches in the foyer that always seem to be taken), but the staff is helpful.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull , always with smile on the face , ready to help you anyhow , anytime.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

The rooms were very nice and the bathrooms were good, staff were helpful and selling public transport tickets/stamps etc was very useful! The 5 second timer in the shower was really annoying and difficult to use. The 3rd floor had a very bad smell in the corridor throughout the entire stay. The bedroom door did not close properly on its own and needed to be pulled hard to lock properly which could have been signposted better.

If have kitchen, then it will be nicer! :) By the way, when I stay in mix dom, it seems someone smoke at room... Maybe you can put non smokeing sign at every rooms.

• 4th Jan 2015
  • Taiwan

Easy to get there, awesome breakfast and good beds. Totally recomend.

• 3rd Jan 2015

great facilities and very modern hostel. staff could be a little rude at times. if you're looking for location this may not be the best of olaces, about half an hour walk to town but the tram does run often enough.

The staff is really good and the Hostel very clean. Great pub at the basement !

• 2nd Jan 2015

Good hostel. Unfortunately, no kitchen or food served in the restaurant. Bar has cheap beer (so does everywhere else in the Czech Republic.) The rooms are clean, although the hallways do tend to smell (some air freshener is needed here.) Annoying ten second timer in the shower.

The hostel is situated a little outside the city. Takes around 15 minutes from the main city and around 20 minutes from the main train/bus station. The hostel is clean, spacious, provides a proper wifi connection and the toilets are clean. The hostel has a decent bar and the lounge is pretty good. The breakfast is a good spread and is good value for the money you pay. The only negative aspect is that the hostel does not have a kitchen where you can cook your own meals.

My first time to Prague and I picked the right hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I asked for suggestions for somewhere to go on New Years Eve and the staff talked with me for 20 minutes about an endless amount of possibilities and circled them all on a map for me. I stayed in the 31-bed dorm and it was clean and spacious. There is a great bar downstairs and always someone to meet and drink with. Right next to a tram station. Would 10/10 stay here again.

Very nice stay, clean rooms. Only criticism is that on the second floor where we stayed there was always a very bad smell. Also it would be good to have hangers for coats in the rooms especially for winter and reading lights but that is just a possible improvement.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4