Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent facilities, modern interior with a classic exterior. Pub in the basement, public transport just across the road. Loved every day in Prague and will miss the Czech Inn. Staff are great, although I would have expected fresh sheets at least once during my stay (we stayed for 5 nights). Would definitely recommend the Czech Inn for a memorable stay in Prague.

Awesome hostel! Staff could not have been friendlier and the atmosphere is great - if your looking to meet people this is the place to go :) Bedrooms could use some air conditioners! otherwise amazing :)

The best hostel ever. Incredible value for money. The 36 bed dorm was divided in a way that it felt like a series of rooms of 4 beds. Quite a walk to the city centre but the tram is cheap and easy. I have already planned to return.

• 15th Jul 2014

Great hostel and underground bar. Very helpful staff and events on all the time. Can't recommend enough!

A generally excellent hostel, clean and comfortable with a great bar downstairs. It was a shame that given all the room in the bars and lounge areas some guests still chose to talk and make noise in the dorms late into the night while others were trying to sleep.

Amazing hostel!

The place is cheap and definitely worth it. The only problem you may have is with the people you have to share your room with.

First hostel I had ever stayed in, me and my friend (both girls, 22 y/o) where interrailing and this was our first stop. We didn't know what to expect but needless to say this hostel was well above expectation. The decor, cleanliness, facilities are all brilliant. Had a really comfortable and enjoyable stay here, the center is two tram stops away and the free tour provided is a MUST! The bar crawl they provides worth a night too!

super place!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Latvia
  • Couple, 41+

This was one of the best hostels i've been in in Europe, in terms of atmosphere, cleanliness, convenience. The only issue was that in a room of ten girls, there were only two outlets working so we were taking turns charging our phones. Previous to coming, I read that the location was far, but this is NOT true. It's super convenient to get to the hostel by walking or tram.

My second stay in the Czech Inn, last time was great this time it was better.

• 30th Jun 2014

Nice underground bar, nothing bad to say on this hostel.

Wi-Fi connection was poor in the rooms

• 25th Jun 2014

Had a great time at this hostel, met loads of great people. The bar had a great atmosphere, the staff were super friendly and helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were all lovely and clean. It is a bit of a trek from the centre of Prague, but the public transport is amazing and it is actually a really nice walk if you've got the time. Would definitely recommend this hostel, thoroughly enjoyed my stay here!

Really affordable place to stay for travellers as I stayed in a room with 9 other women and it was around $30 for two nights. However you will need to provide your own amenities or can buy them from the reception. Good place to stay but you will need to take a tram to old town (tram is close to the inn)

• 24th Jun 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! Clean, cheap, gorecery store right outside the building, 10min by tram to the old town.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Poland

It is very nice but wach out with putting things on the window sill if you are in room 001 on the first floor the large dormatory. people off the street will grab anything they can if the window is open scary!!

Amazing! Perfect!

The only thing I might have wanted to know in advance is that the clientele seemed to all be in the age range of 20-25. A tiny range to be sure and I am 50 and my son is 13. We were treated well but we felt like fish out of water.

Spotlessly clean rooms and very friendly reception staff. Located in a quiet residential area very close to the city center and the tram stop is right in front of the hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5