Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

We had a great stay at Czech Inn. When we arrived we got upgraded, the staff is super nice and very helpful and the facilities are suprisingly good at the hostel! I would recommend the hostel to anyone travelling to Prag!!

• 24th Oct 2014

This has to be one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I would happily recommend this to any of my friends traveling to Prague and indeed even to older people like my parents as there are excellent private rooms available if living in a dorm room is not acceptable. The breakfast was awesome and totally worth the money and the style and architecture of the place was perfectly in keeping with the location. Very nice staff working at the front desk were really helpful. Overall: five-stars!

We stayed in a private room ensuite. We were very positively surprised by decoration and design of the room. Really nice! Bathroom is very clean and modern. We had a problem with the light sensor as it turned lights off when we were still taking a shower but not a big issue. Location is little far from where you would love to be, but for the room this hostel provides it is worth it.

Really nice place to stay I'll definetly go back!

Clean rooms, sufficient storage, 10min tram ride from city centre, good wifi

This hostel is a little out of town, only a 20 minute walk but is easily accessible via the tram. The staff were more than helpful, and were full of suggestions of what to do or where to go. The 12 dorm was big enough, storage lockers under the bunks and a sink. All facilities were clean, breakfast was extra but well worth it! Would recommend this hostel!

I was in a 3 bed private suit. Beautiful room, especially the chandelier, plus huge hot shower! Bit out there from the centre, but it's only a 10min walk to the train station where there's frequent trains to the centre of Prague.

Overall, this is a pretty good place. The staff are very professional and helpful. The whole place is really clean which is great. It has more of a hotel vibe than a hostel vibe. There is no kitchen which is really annoying. Also, the wifi was really bad when I was there, though they said they were working on getting it fixed. I would definitely consider staying here again.

Lovely! Lots of people partying, but what can you expect from a hostel? :)

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The hostel was alright. It is a bit far from the main sights, but easy public transport journey. It is also fairly close to the international train station. I had a rough start to my stay as one of the other guests was smoking in my room when I arrived even though it is clearly a non-smoking building (Prague still has many places that are not smoke-free). The staff was very understanding that I wanted to change rooms. Staff was also very helpful in making plans during my stay.

There were too many beds jammed into one room. My bunk was extremely high and close to the arched ceiling so I almost hit my head several times. Bathrooms were clean but smelled of sewerage a bit. Excellent apartment with fridge etc.

Can't really say anything negative about this hostel! We had a great stay; showers were amazing, breakfast was huge and delicious and the staff were super helpful. Highly recommended!

The wifi wasn't working the day i arrived. i inquired about it at reception and they said they had been having some problems. The next day there were telecom technicians in the hallway adding more antennas and it was blazing fast. This is a great place to stay right next to a perk in the sublime Vinohrady neighbourhood. Great place

Excellent place to stay, beautiful and clean and only a short walk from trains and tram stops. Enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were really helpful

• 27th Sep 2014

The guy who greeted us at reception was hilarious (a feat to make us laugh after the trouble we had prior to Prague). Our room was located on the first floor but they had very modern elevators too.The 36 bed dorm was broken into sections, creating an air of more privacy. lockers under the beds ensured security and then there's the showers. If disneyland was a shower, that would be it. 'Nuff said. Negs: No kitchen, cover charge for guests in the bar downstairs, average WIFI

Very nice clean hostel, with great beds and facilities. Not the greatest atmosphere but I guess that's a tradeoff for comfort.

• 25th Sep 2014

The staff were lovely and able to help us out with any questions we had. Our room was a 4 bed mixed dorm and was really clean and beds were so comfy. The showers were also amazing!! Definitely will stay here again when we visit Prague!

Slow wifi, rooms are not the same as the pictures(dont wait a brick ceiling room.) Hostel location is way too far from the city center. Pay a little more to get a place in the city center. Wifi also sucks.

Czech Inn hostel is the hostel that I like the most! The staff are very friendly and helpful. Else, I also like the don! :)

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Hostel was very nice. Staff was super friendly with everything. You have to take the tram into the city center because it's pretty far from anything. Bathrooms were also difficult to come by. We were in a 20 bed room with one toilet and showers on another floor. Very clean bathrooms though and the beds were super comfortable. They give you blankets!! So nice to have in a hostel!

• 14th Sep 2014