Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice space. The 37-person dorm was very secure and I had no problems falling sleep. Walking tour was very good, went out for lunch and drinks with the guide Mike after. Only major knock was Wi-Fi was not good inside the room. Thank you for a nice stay.

A nice place, and I think I just had an unfortunate experience as my one night stay there was marred by an extremely unruly washing machine. This wouldn't have been so bad if the staff, who were aware of the problematic device, had redirected people to the nearby laundromat instead. The room has nice, bathroom and shower facilities otherwise good and overall the value for money was excellent. But if you do stay there just go to Andy's Laundromat all of 10min away if you want stuff cleaned! :P

cute little bar down the stairs. nice rooms and nice bathrooms. staff were great and it was a great place to socialize. was a bit far away, but very popular. cost the price of two beers as well, worth it.

Czech Inn was great! It's easy to get to by tram since the stop is right across the street. The hostel was clean, and the staff were friendly. It was also super easy to meet people so that was great.

36 bed dorm as fine as its got dividers. Good atmosphere. Only downside was wifi barely worked for our 5 day stay so would have to find a McDonald's or Starbucks if we wanted to use it. Lack of kitchen was negative as well

Stayed in 37 person dorm not sure what to expect however was extremely pleasant as you have your own curtain to your bed, lockable drawer, light and power point . Beds were comfy and bathrooms were clean. Staff were friendly and extremely helpful!

Thanks for your positive feedback. We are happy to know you were well looked after and that you enjoyed the 36 bed dorm. It's definitely not what you would expect right ;) Hope to see you back soon. Safe journey ;)

위치가 별로지만 싸서 그냥 예약했는데, 약간 외진곳에 있어서 그런지 시설이나 청결도가 쵝오였어요. 짐들고 걸어다닐 정도는 아니지만 짐없을땐 중심지까지 30-40분 정도걸어다녔어요. 프라하 시내 호스텔 시설이 별로라 저는 굉장히 만족했어요

Crappy computers - most didn't turn on, one that worked was super slow. My keycard kept failing and they replaced it 12 times in one 24hour period. Staff: surly and incompetent, also don't know where many things are in the city. Towels expensive. Very little common space. Doors in rooms are loud and let in lots of light. Walking to city centre isn't really feasible. Breakfast not very good for the money paid. No control of noise in hallways..no staff cares enough to come and shush loud ones.

Staff were amazing so we're the people I met staying there

Thanks very much for staying with us and your review. It's great to hear you enjoyed it and the staff looked after you. We would be happy to take care of you again. Hope to see you back soon ;)

Location a 10min tram ride out of city centre but easy enough to do. Rooms clean and bathrooms clean and plenty of communal showers/bathrooms. Good value for money! Happy with our stay here.

The staff was great with any questions we had, i wish the breakfast wasn't served down in the bar basement, it's sooo dark down there. The bathrooms were very nice and I loved the espresso you could buy in the lobby. Wifi was fair but not excellent

Best hostel so far, as soon as we got there the staff were so unbelievably helpful and friendly we got overloaded with things to see and do while in prague and it was all mapped out for us, very impressed. facilities were great, rooms nice, cheap and easy to get to everywhere.

If they cleaned the skewers just a bit more, literally just pour some bleach in there once a month (especially under the drain cover) it would smell much better in the showers. Other than that, absolutely lovely stay.

for the price this is the best hostel in Prague. awesome bar down stairs.

The staff was very helpful and I enjoyed the vibe! The showers weren't that clean, but all and all I had a great stay.

This is the best hostel I have stayed in yet. The staff are super friendly and are more than happy to point you in the right direction on a map - giving you a full run down upon arrival. I was sick on one of my nights there and within a few minutes of the staff finding out they were giving me vix vapour rub, essential oils and home made tea recipes as well as much needed TLC. This has a very friendly feel to it and I highly recommend to stay here in Kromluv. Location is also spectacular!

Perfectly fine hostel. Lovely staff, good location. Nothing special but worth what you pay for.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean facilities and nice environment.

• 14th Sep 2015
  • akoureutos13986
  • Greece

Loved this hostel, liked the neighborhood where it was located, and the city centre was only a few tram or metro stops away. It's nice to stay outside the main touristic area. Met some great people when attending the walking tour which I highly recommend to do, especially if you get a tour guide named Mike, he's super funny. Facilities were fine, they had a washing machine, costed couple of euros, detergent complimentary, only minus was that there was no kitchen. Bar and breakfast ok downstairs.

Great hostel. Right on the 22 tram line to town. My only gripe was the lockboxes under the beds not fitting my packpack. I had to unpack my bag for it to fit. Nice bar in the basement. Don't be cheap and stay in the 36 bed dorm and expect to sleep

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7