Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

I highly recommend this hostel, I LOVED my stay here. The staff was amazing and helped me out the minute I stepped foot inside, the atmosphere was great and I was able to meet so many people there within an hour. The basement bar was great and super cheap plus they have happy hour. The showers were huge and had plenty of hot water. Super clean and the beds were very comfortable. I was kind of sad to leave. I will be staying here again next time I'm in Prague. Awesome decor & very safe!

Great value for money. Lockers under beds to lock your things, bring a padlock. Great vibe, not too busy. Breakfast is really good, you can make your own pancakes/crepes too. Little way out of the main town area which I found good, it's less commercial and public transport in Prague is very cheap and quite convenient. Tram stop is 50m from hostel.

• 17th Mar 2015

Too many stupid rules

I absolutely loved my stay in Czech Inn. The staff was helpful and friendly, the location felt safe and for two girls that was one of my main requirements. It was overall a lovely experience.

• 16th Mar 2015

My daughter and I were at your hostel over spring break... loved it there-very warm and inviting-enjoyed the breakfast in that cozy room downstairs!

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I paid under €5 for a dorm bed and got upgraded to a smaller and empty room. Impeccably clean and very comfy beds. Very secure; you even have to swipe your card to use the lift. Very modern, urban feel with a cool bar. Lovely staff. Tram stop literally outside - perfect! Only negative was the extortionate price for laundry - €7 just for a wash and €4 to dry. However they came out smelling incredible!

Thank you so much for your help, dear staffs! For the assistance offered when I was late for the free walking tour and for the advice and tips provided. You have very friendly staffs who make me feel really comfortable.

Great place to stay for our few days in Prague! A little far from the main part of town, but super easy on public transportation because there's a tram stop right outside the building. The staff was super helpful and the place was super clean. Will definitely stay next time I return!

• 4th Mar 2015

Coach Inn is perfect for a stay in Praha! Great location, extremely helpful staff (if they can't answer your question they will figure it out!), and amazing breakfast buffet!

Beautiful room I stayed in, very comfy mattrasses, good quality bed linen, helpful staff, very pleasant all in all. Definitely a come back.

Czech inn was an okay stay I expected more better atmosphere but I did stay during the middle of the week end of Feb. Our floor smelled all the time like it was coming from the bathroom. Rooms were good breakfast was worth it's value. The staff made it easy for me to get around had lots of good areas to check out I was happy with that. Good price for staying if I stayed for the weekend pub crawl I think I would've liked it more.

This is the most amazing hostel I have ever laid eyes on!! They have everything you could ever need..including a bar down stairs, breakfast buffet, awesome bathrooms, and an amazingly helpful staff. They give great food recomendations to you and make your stay is better than good! My friends and I were upgraded from the 36 man bunk to a 3 man apartment room with a kitchen and private bathroom! Nothing could have been better so make sure you'd stay here!!!

• 26th Feb 2015

It was a very bad decision to stay at this hostel. It was clean, comfortable and secure but at the same time the place doesn’t have a hostel atmosphere and it’s quite far from the centre (either half an hour walk or 10mins walk+2 subway stops) The staff was quite friendly the first night but when I asked a few questions and took their 3 precious moments, they were quite annoyed and unhelpful.

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am really disappointed and don't feel that 46% represents us.I apologize and will talk to the staff. I feel that maybe it can lack atmosphere this time of year as it is the quietest time of the year. There's a Tram stop at the front of the Hostel that takes you to the center in 10 mins and even to the Caste. Our area also offers some of the best Restaurants in Town. We always try to offer the best for every guest and will continue to do so.

The Czech Inn was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, they had a 24 hour coffee corner, as well as a nice spread for breakfast. Breakfast was not included in the price, but it was inexpensive and well worth the money. The bar was clean and nicely stocked with a wide range of drink offerings. The location was only a few tram stops from downtown.

• 22nd Jan 2015

One of the best hostel i've even been to. The interior is good, the location is great just few minutes walking to the bus stop. Breakfast was really nice.

Nothing really special to say. The place was clean and in a good location. Good value for your money for sure. The bar downstairs was nice. Kind of smelled funny.

We paid for 36 people dorm but they let us to stay at 12 people dorm without any charge. It is not a good hostel for walking tour but if you join one they bring you to city center without any charge. -Toilet was smelly. Bar of hostel was dead.

lovely staff, the showers have AMAZING water pressure. all round very good.

The hostel is a very safe place to stay in! Neighborhood is pretty safe in my opinion, and doors to rooms operate through keycards. The staff are really friendly and helpful. They give advice on where to go and which buses to take to go to a place! Hostel is very very clean, and worth the stay. The only problem is that it is quite far from the center. It takes about 15 minutes tram ride to old town, but there is a tram stop in front of it so no problem. I would definitely come back here!

This place was so great! The front desk was so helpful. With telling me and my buddy good food places and directing us what trams to take. I will recommend Czech inn to all my friends staying in prague

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4