Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was very nice and clean. Wasn't too hard to get to from main train station. The staff were very helpful and always asked if you needed anything. We chose a 36 bed mixed room which we thought was the basement room however we were put in a 16 mixed bed room but wasn't a big deal. They also sell tram/bus tickets right at the front desk and the main tram 22 (takes you to old town and train station) stops right in front of the hostel. All in all highly recommended!

Clean hostel with good facilities. There is a 4% charge for paying on card, which was by far the highest in any of the hostels we stayed in across Europe.

An amazing stay. Located really close to a tram stop, some local bars and markets. Very clean, awesome beds, and one of the best showers of any hostel I've stayed at so far. I would definitely recommend this hostel.

• 21st Aug 2015

best beds ever with curtain, charger socket and reading lamp, very very comfy mattress and clean sheets and duvet. showers could be better but the toilets are good, 36 bed dorm not an issue as there was dividing walls and people were quiet when it was late. great coffee and drinks in the lounge and the bar was pretty good, you can also buy metro tickets from reception 10/10

It was amazing in Czech Inn. They are really helpful in terms of giving information to me when I first reach. The atmosphere was amazing. I didn't go for the pub crawl but heard from my neighbor (next bed) saying that it's too expensive for you. Everything was great I enjoyed the time in the Pub (basement). The breakfast was well worth the money as well. The only thing is that the water in the toilet wouldn't run down smoothly. It piles up when you shower so you can feel it on your feet.

Great hostel, in a nice location, 2 minute walk to tram and 10 minute walk to Metro, so don't worry can get to down town really easily. Very clean and modern facilities and comfortable beds. The bar area downstairs was awesome, and a good way to meet people as a solo traveller. The breakfast was a bit expensive for Prague, but for what you got was pretty good, bread, pancakes, yoghurt, fruit, cereal, best breakfast I had in European hostels. I loved Prague and would recommend the hostel.

Wifi was terrible in room but ok in communal areas. Otherwise, a fantastic stay!

staff and people here were great

I loved the Czech Inn! It provided everything I needed while in Prague. It has been one of my favorite places since traveling all over Europe! I wish I could have stayed longer! The facility was very modern and it was a great place to meet people! I recommend this hostel if you are traveling alone and want to meet people! Great place!

Basic and very well run, helpful staff

The staff was super nice and the common areas are good for meeting people, the bar was pretty good. The location could be better but the tram station is right across the street and the metro is just a 7 min walk away. I loved staying here. And the name, everybody loves a good pun hahah

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Mexico

The best hostel I ever had. The staff was amazing and facilities were clean, modern and safe. Own bar + breakfast. You have to experience this hostel yourself.

The reason we booked room with the Czech Inn is because they advertised on their website that they have air conditioning...when we arrived the AC didnt work and the staff said it had not worked in a while and didnt know when it would be fixed. We would have booked a room somewhere else if we would have know their was no AC.

• 12th Aug 2015

I have to remark the staff. They were really helpfull, friendly and took the time to help you. Not just one but all of them. The atmosphere in front of the hostel was really good. People hanging around talking and sipping the beer, easy to contact. I felt like 85% of the people in the hostel were younger than 25 and that everybody is staying there for just two or three days. Depending on your likings this can be a good or a bad thing.

Literally the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Can't wait to return to Prague and stay here again! The sheets and bedding felt hotel quality, the bathrooms were empty and large and the staff was wonderful.

Fantastic hostel with a lot of character. No air con but what do you expect ! Highly recommend.

I had awesome stay and best ever roommates that made my trip even more fantastic. Place is cool and facilities are feeling-new, clean and nice. Under bed lockers are were also very smart solution - raise my hat for that. Place is über secure. If something to nag about, I would say that ppl hunging infront of main doors make a bit noise during early hours, so if you appreciate silence, summer with open windows is bit difficult. But still, me - used to Istanbul noises, I slept like a baby.

The hostel design was very cool and contemporary. We liked the concrete showers and bespoke welded beds! It was impossibly hot in the city whilst we were staying and the room was pretty boiling too. In the four bed door we were in, it was spacious with high ceilings but the small fan provided did not really cool it down! There was also no communal kitchen.

Thanks very much for staying with us and for your honest review. The weather has been a little extreme lately. Next year we should have air con in our private rooms ;) Hope to see you back soon.

Great place, friendly staff!!

Only stayed one night here and I'm glad it wasn't much more than that. The hostel is located in a pretty dodgy part of town with drunks/junkies shouting all night. The hostel itself is quite large but has a very confusing layout. Facilities need attention. Beds were loud and uncomfortable. Plus side is lockers underneath beds available. It's a typical party hostel and has all the signs of it. If you're a solo backpacker it would suit you. Not if you need to get sleep.

Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. It's appreciated. I am really sorry you feel that way. Maybe you had a bad encounter on the night you stayed. I have to say we are located in a great area of Prague and that Prague is generally a very safe place. I definitely wouldn't sat we're a 'Party Hostel' either. It was hot and I guess most people wanted to be outside. We do hope you try us again and hopefully next time stay longer than 1 night so you can see what we are really like. Thanks

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7