Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

I've already been to some of the "best world hostels", and that's one of the reasons why I choose this one. Firstly , while I was in a 30 bed dormitory and didn't expect a lot of confort , the room smelt like sweat and the bathrooms smelt weird too. Also, it was very difficult to open the lockers under the bed . The location was not that great either. It was a 25-35 minute walk from the city centre. theres public transport, tough. It was not overall bad but there are better and cheaper places

Amazing vibe, a really cool place, lovely and helpful staff who showed us around and even allowed us a shower long before our check-in time after a long train! We stayed in the 30+-bed dorm which we were all very apprehensive about but the underground room it was in and the people we met were great. Also LOVED the bar area! Breakfast could have been cheaper, but otherwise fantastic stay.

• 26th Jun 2015

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed in, and I could not be more happy with my first hostel experience. The atmosphere Czech Inn has created is the very best part. I felt very safe, everything is clean, and while the location isn't exactly ideal, the transportation into the city is simple and quick. My next trip to Prague will undoubtedly include a stay here at the Czech Inn.

• 25th Jun 2015

comfortable bed, nice staff

Great staff - very friendly and helped to create a great atmosphere

• 23rd Jun 2015

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are delighted you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you back soon. Safe travels :)

Awesome hostel and it made our time in Prague so much better. A little far from the city center if you want to walk but a great atmosphere and accommodations.

This is great to hear. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. It's really appreciated. Hope to see you back in the near future. Happy Travels :)

Really awesome hostel. The staff went out of their way to help me and I felt were very competent and caring when helping deal with issues Id had. The hostel atmosphere was friendly and fun, and the bar downstairs was great. One of the best hostels I've bern in Europe. The only negative of the hostel is its location, as its inconveniently far from the old town. Overall though Id strongly recommend it and stay there again.

The Czech in was really nice. It was really clean and I felt like my stuff was safe even being in a 34 bed room. We were not super close to the Prague castle and other things but it's really easy to get there by bus. It's hard to complain about much when the rooms are so inexpensive.

The hostel was quite nice and modern. It's easy to take the tram or tram+metro to the city from the hostel, though walking is a bit far. The all you can eat breakfast isn't worth the 150 CZK, as food nearby is much cheaper. No complaints otherwise, though I'm definitely glad I didn't stay in the giant dorm.

• 20th Jun 2015

Thanks for your feedback. It's really appreciated. We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Travels :)

Very clean hostel. Beds are very comfy. Staff speaks English. Internet is pretty good. Buffet breakfast at 6 euros is very filling. Could use more laundry machines, though. Location is quite alright. It's only 2 stops from Namesti Miru and 3 from I.P. Pavlova, which is the nearest metro station.

Very nice place, helpful staff,I would came and recommend for sure :).

Overall it was great! the staff were amazing, super friendly and informative. Its a super 'hipster' place, and thus somewhat elitist crowd, but we joined the bar crawl and broke the lines of silence across friend groups (with the other randoms in the hostel) which was so fun! the tram stops right outside the hostel- awesomely convenient! and the rooms were really nice, clean and spacious, look good. bathrooms were good, except the light turns on via sensor, but most of the time it didn't work.

• 18th Jun 2015

Thanks very much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are very glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back soon. Happy Travels :)

2 showers and 2 bathroom for each gender in the the 36 beds dorm. Hostel is 2 or 3 tram ride away from the subway station. Friendly and flexible staffs; they lifted the age limit rule for my parents. Additional cost for luggage storage.

Very modern and well kept hostel, very clean. However, with safety deposit box we were just handed stuff back - no name could of been anyone's. Also, cleaning staff smoked in our toilet at back of our floor, slammed door on our face and left your clothes/hair smelling bad if went in after.

it was my first time in an hostel and it was a great first impression! a really great atmosphere and the staff was so nice and helped a lot at making me feel comfortable. i would like to advise to add more electrical outlets in the rooms. i slept on the top bunk and felt uneasy about asking my neighbor to let me charge for a bit. being in an new country having your phone fully charged with you is a big help in feeling secure.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Israel

Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. It's great to hear the staff looked after you. And thanks for the feedback. It's always valuable to us. We hope to see you back and wish you happy travels and Hosteling :)

Seems like the dream hostel when you look at the pics. But most rooms are not as impressive. Revelers can be quite loud at night and have the police called upon. Its literally in front of the tram stop which combined with the metro can take you anywhere within 15-20mins and they take the hassle of buying tickets in the stupid little yellow machines by selling them to you over the counter. Same price. Hard to find anywhere to eat in the area past 10pm

We had a really lovely, comfortable room. My only quibble is with the bathroom, which had no light switch: only a motion sensor which was often very difficult to trigger. Everything else was great though. The room was even quiet, in spite of facing on to a busy street on a Saturday night. We loved it at the Czech Inn.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

By far 1 of the best hostel ive been in my life! The staff team is doing an incredible jobs! we went to the 36 dorm and it was EPIC! Location is perfect to go anywhere! You get to have everything you need to meet plenty of people and party hard! Prague is THE place to be and the Czech Inn was SICK!!

I enjoyed my 2 night stay at this hostel. Its a bit off the beaten path but a tram is across the street from it and then there is the Metro 15 mins walking distance. The WiFi connection was good and the breakfast buffet for 150 CZK was a good deal and not bad. Otherwise they offer good entertainment in the form of city tours and nightly bar crawls for 400 CZK although its all arranged by the sister hostel Miss Sophi's

Very good hostel and think this rating is unfair, but I was double charged for my booking and the staff were useless and I'm still waiting for a refund onto my card. They refused to accept it had happened and told me to contact hostel world which I have twice but still waiting for a reply to my email. Such a shame really.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6