Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

The 34 dorm is cleverly divided and it's not as crazy as you think it will be! Nice facilities and the basement bar is really god to meet people and grab a beer before going out! To the center is just a short tram journey to town and takes about 10 mins or less. The hostel is more like a mini hotel and really cool :)

• 12th Aug 2014

This little Diamond sits a little way out of the centre of Prague. (Roughly 10 minutes by tram.) The quality of the hostel, the facilities they offer and the amazing staff put this to the back of your mind. Add to that the fact the public transport is incredibly cheap, frequent and reliable and I'd safely say I would never stay anywhere else in Prague. Thanks again to the team for helping to make our stay in Prague amazing!

The hostel is a good. But only location is a little far from center .

• 10th Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Stayed in a private room and was very impressed after staying the dorm rooms. The room was great with nice big windows. A good night's sleep.

Great hostel, a bit far from the city center but not too bad! Just about a 10 minute tram ride, and the tram stop is right next to the hostel. The facilities were good

• 8th Aug 2014

Stayed in a dorm which was clean but it was very very warm. Most hostels are in the summer but my room had no opening windows and. The toilets and showers were ok. Could of been cleaned at someone though. The staff at reception were exellent and very friendly. The bar staff seemed a bit surly but always have what was asked for.

The place is truly great - the place is very clean and the bed are sooooo comfy! My only complaint would be that there is no kitchen.

Nice staff and mostly competent. The hostel is not in the center of the popular areas of Prague but there is a train and bus that runs frequently which will take you there. The bar at the hostel was good and the breakfast was what you would expect from most hostels. In my experience it was better to change money in the middle of town rather than at the hostel. The room we stayed in was fine an mostly clean.

Awesome hostel, nice rooms, clean bathrooms.. Prague is great :)

We had a private room and the rooms were amazing and came with a kitchen and a large living area. The hostel was very nice and clean. The staff could have been a little friendlier but they were fine. It seems far out of the centre however the trams make it very easy to get around. The only bad thing was that it was unbearably hot during our stay and no air conditioning, just a small fan that didn't quite do the job. However I would still come back and stay again!

Very kind staff, clean and nice hostel. - Warm and noisy at the 34 bed dorm.

Really liked this hostel - could do with a couple more showers and it is a half an hour walk to town but nothing that would put me off coming back here!

I am only 25 years old, but it seemed like a very young hostel - a lot of people who just graduated from high school. The showers were really nice! The basement bar had good prices and an interesting atmosphere, as well. It's located right off of a tram stop (22), which seemed to take us everywhere we wanted to go in Prague. I would definitely stay again, but I would pay more to have less roommates - the 12 bed dorm is a little cramped for my personal taste.

There were lockers in the room to keep bags in, although mine was already locked which was annoying! Was in a good location next to a tram stop where you could get to central parts of Prague and get back after a night out. The bar crawl was expensive and not great as still had to pay to get in at the end, but good way of meeting people. Very sociable bar downstairs that did food and drink for quite cheap. Overall a good hostel.

The hostel was well located, it isn't exactly in the city center, but you can take the tram number 22 and go to anywhere, reaching the city center in 10 minutes. The wifi is good, even inside the rooms. The breakfast is good as well, you pay 120 czech crowns and can have a good meal. The value for money is awesome! I liked the hostel a lot and I recommend it!

Awesome Place, recommend to everyone

The hostel is very very good in terms of accommodation. It was the most comfortable bed I have slept in a hostel ever. The pillow is a dream and the linen is new and white :) Although in my floor there wasn' t any shower, they were all very clean and with a quite decent space. The only bad point was the treatment of the staff. They all were REALLY rude and didin' t care at all about the questions and needs of the guests. They seemed like hating their jobs.

Nice hostel. Big lockers for my bags. Staff was friendly and helpful. Bar crawl was a lot of fun, even though I lost my debit card in a drunken stupor! The hostel was a bit of a walk to the city center and train station but not too bad. Overall enjoyed my stay.

Awesome hostel. It's not so close to historical center but is easy to go and return.

The Czech inn is a great hostel. The atmosphere created by the large dorm sizes and the fact there's a bar directly beneath it, is fantastic. There is also a reasonably priced buffet breakfast which I'd recommend. The facility standard is more in tune with that of a hotel, as the showers etc are modern and clean. The only bad things I could say about this hostel, are that the rooms arnt air conditioned, and it's quite a walk to the old town (where everything in Prague is).

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6