Czech Inn

Fabulous 4545 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4545 Total Reviews

• France, Female, 25-30
15th Feb 2017

A great place to be!! Nice staff, easy connexion to the city with tram or walking, happy hours that enables you to meet people, nice and clean rooms and bathrooms. Great breakfast and free tours leaving from the hostel. Everything perfect!

Hello, Thank you for choosing our hostel for your recent stay in Prague, it was a pleasure to welcome you. Knowing that you had such an enjoyable stay really makes us happy and we believe we will have chance to see you soon again! Greetings from Prague, Lucia V (GM)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2017

A bit far from the main tourist attration, but the tram is just in front of the hotel and it's about 10 minutes to get to the main attrative places. Super safe, great surrounding environement (saff too), clean better than at home and the staff is really cool. The atmosphere in the bar and lobby is kind of.... cold maybe? Anyway, I really enjoy my stay over there. I would recommand this place for sure.

Hi, Thank you for your positive feedback as well as for choosing our hostel for your recent stay in Prague! I am really happy to hear you have had a nice stay with us and would recommend us to other travellers. And regarding the atmosphere - we are working on improving it right now - more events are coming to our bar very very soon so our guests can meet up with locals and our staff and become a part of our great community. Thank you again and hope to see you at Czech Inn again! Lucia V (GM)

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

Great place. Very very clean. Helpful staff.

Hello, On behalf of the entire Czech Inn Team please let me thank you for your stay and positive feedback. We are all very happy to hear you have had an enjoyable stay with us and we will be looking forward to welcome you at our hostel again in the future! Lucia V (GM)

• England, Female, 18-24
30th Jan 2017

Fantastic hostel, felt like a hotel. It has spacious rooms, large under-bed lockers, clean bathroom facilities, a bar with live music and incredibly friendly and accommodating staff. I had a Skype interview and the staff kindly gave me access to a private room for the duration of the interview, which was a nice touch. The only slight disadvantage is the location- it was quite a step from the station and the centre of town, although not a problem if you are willing to pay for public transport.

Hello, Thank you for your stay and this wonderful review! We are indeed a combination of a hotel and hostel as we are offering shared dormitories as well as private ensuite rooms - so there is an option for everyone. It was a pleasure for me to meet you personally and to arrange a private room usage for your Skype interview. We are always happy to go out out of our way to make our guests happy during their stays with us. I believe we will have chance to meet you at Czech Inn again in the future! Kind regards, Lucia V (GM)

• USA, Female, 18-24
27th Jan 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at the Czech Inn and was impressed with the overall cleanliness and quality of the facilities. I stayed in one of the large dorms but we never had any issues sharing the bathrooms and showers. As two young female travelers we felt completely comfortable during our stay and the staff was friendly and helpful. They recommended a free walking tour of Prague that picked up from the hostel and it turned out to be an amazing decision and highlight of our trip!

Hello, It was a pleasure for us to welcome you at Czech Inn! Thank you for your stay as well as for sharing your experience online, we all really appreciate it. I am glad to hear you have had such a nice and comfortable stay and enjoyed the friendliness of our staff and cleanliness of our rooms/bathrooms. I believe we will see you at our place again in the future. Take care! Lucia V & Czech Inn Team

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
25th Jan 2017

Absolutely loved the reception area; space to meet people, sit down and read a book or work on your computer and on top of it, you coukd get coffee without putting on a jacket and roaming around outside. Staff was friendly and fun and the location perfect (loads of small coffe houses and bars in the area).

Hi from Czech Inn! Thank you for your stay and for this positive feedback. We were all so happy to welcome you at our place and we really appreciate your review. So nice to hear you liked our reception/lobby area - we made several updates recently and your positive comments show us, we did it well and our guests are enjoying it. Hope we will have chance to see you at our hostel again in the future! Lucia & Czech Inn Team

• mattperez
  • Argentina, Male, 25-30
22nd Jan 2017

Muy barato si comparas todas las prestaciones que te brindan; está lejos del centro, tenes que tomar Subte y Trum si venís en Tren o Bus; y lejos del Centro Histórico; pero como es barato viajar y el transporte es muy bueno, no sería algo malo. El Bar es muy bueno; y el Desayuno Free también. Limpieza y Seguridad Buenas.-

Hola, Gracias! Let me thank you for your stay with us and for your feedback, we really appreciate it and we are glad to hear you have had a nice stay with us. We will be looking forward to welcome you at our hostel again in the future, Lucia V & Czech Inn Team

19th Jan 2017

Very happy with Czech Inn. The bar in the basement is a great social environment. The staff is very friendly and easy to talk to, which is a major plus for a solo traveler. I enjoyed my stay here and would happily stay here again. The tram station is directly outside of the hostel which makes it very easy to get into the city center and back.

Hello, Thank you very much for staying with us! I am really happy to hear you have had a nice stay our hostel and I highly appreciate your feedback. Especially I would like to thank you for mentioning our staff - reviews like yours are the best motivation for each of us. We will be all looking forward to be your "home away from home" again in the future. Lucia V & Czech Inn Team

• Northern Ireland, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

I was really surprised by how great the Czech Inn was considering the price! Staff were lovely, really helpful and cheery. The rooms and facilities were clean and welcoming and the breakfast (not included in the price) was cheap but great quality. 10 out of 10 for the Czech Inn!

Hello dear guest, Thank you very much for such a positive feedback. It was a pleasure for us to welcome you at our hostel and to surprise you positively. I really appreciate you have taken your time to share your experience online. I am sure all your comments on our helpful staff, clean rooms and tasty breakfast will be really helpful for other travellers and I thank you for that. I believe we will be able to welcome you at our place again in the future. Best regards from Prague, Lucia & Czech Inn Team

• Croatia, Male, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Very cheap, clean, staff perfect. Location not perfect bus still good(with tram 10min to center!) Higly recommended!!!

Hello, Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review online, I really appreciate it! It was a pleasure for us to welcome you at our place and we are all happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay with us. Hope we will have chance to be you home away from home again in the future! Kind regards, Lucia & Czech Inn Team