Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

This place was amazing, cosy, clean with a great location. The only issue I had was on my last night when a bunch French boys had arrived and were staying in the same floor. They were loud and hung out in the hallway, banged on our female dorm door many times. When a lady finally answered to tell them to stop, they tried to come in, even though it was clear we weren't interested in their company. They continued to bang on the door, it was very off putting and made me question my safety.

• 30th Jan 2016

Thanks very much for the nice rating and feedback. I apologize for the group of other guests and suggest next time to let us know so we can deal with them. We really don't like to hear this. Glad you still enjoyed your stay and really hope to see you back soon. Thanks

I had a nice stay in the hostel , just that the interior of the bathrooms looks a bit dated and sometimes there are gaps between shower room door and the outside , so a bit visible. otherwise i had no complaints. fantastic hostel with good facilities. :) Na Zdravi!

• 29th Jan 2016
  • India

Had a good stay here. The place was nice and clean. Not too close to the city center, but the tram was literally right in front of the hostel. It goes past the city center and right up to the castle. I would definitely stay here again if I come back.

Thanks very much for the review. Great to hear you had a good stay with us. Enjoy the rest of your trip and we hope to see you back at Czech Inn soon ;)

Really nice and clean hostel with a great bar.

The hostel was very very nice. Comfiest bed I have ever stayed in at a hostel, great staff, solid breakfast, good wifi, and great prices. Only downside is the location, as it is not very near the center of the city. They do offer a cheap transport pass though, so the location is no problem. A great hostel overall!

Probably not the best for people travelling alone but super clean and very safe. Kinda far from the city centre. Is essentially a hotel! Loved it for a quiet night

The best hostel in all my trips.

Absolutely love the Czech Inn, quiet enough area that you can sleep, close enough to everything that it's convenient, great basement bar, close to kebab and chinese food and minimarts for late night food and booze stops. Only real drawback is a lack of a kitchen

Great hostel with a friendly atmosphere from staff and guests. Breakfast buffet is available for 150 or around 5 euro. During happy hour, local tap beer is only 1 euro. There are lots of delicious cheap restaurants around the area including Greek, vegetarian and Chinese. You have to take the tram to get into town but it runs almost all night and is only a couple of stops away. Would stay here again!

Thank you very much for your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and also got to experience the area. We really hope you do stay here again and look forward to it. All the best for 2016 :)

Great spot if you want a quieter stay in Prague. I highly recommend Plevel for veg, Coffee House for some caffeine, and Boudoir for a late night drink. Good location off the beaten path. Also, the bar is something to behold - dungeon-style.

Great Hostel with wonderful staff. The location was great for hitting all the tourists spots easily and seeing more of the city than just the old town. The metro is right there and easy to use. Staff helpful with recommendations. Only issue was our bathroom smelled like mold which seemed to be from people not running the fan after showers. But overall clean and great.

I found the hostel all in all real good, only had bad luck with roommates who didnt let you sleep

• 5th Jan 2016
  • Finland

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your feedback. I am really sorry you had some loud neighbours. We hope that guests try and consider the stay of others. Feel free to inform reception if it happens next time. Hope to see you back soon. Safe travels ;)

Beautiful building, not quite in the midst of everything but right next to a tram line that took you there. Had a bit of an odd smell on the floor we stayed on but facilities were kept clean. Definitely take advantage of their monthly public transport tickets that you can rent.

Great hostel for your money.Great shower - both hot and a rainfall shower. The room had a safe for valuables that was very secure. The breakfast is great:150 korona for all you can eat: fruit, yoghurt, cereals, toast, meat and even pancakes. We found the hostel a little bit of a walk to the nearest metro and up a hill. Probably a 5-10 minute walk. However there was a tram station outside. The duvets were a little thin and small. Also had 2 powercuts but the staff sorted it quickly.

Thanks very much for your feedback. It is really appreciated. We'll check out the duvets you had and replace them. Hope to see again at Czech Inn in the near future. All the best for 2016 :)

Nice hostel close to city center. Staff is great.

• 4th Jan 2016

Thanks very much for the review. Glad to hear you were well looked after. Hope to see you back soon. Have a great 2016 :)

I stayed in the 30 something room amd a private room as well, i recomend it 100%, the bar os great to meet leople and the beer is cheap, does not have a kitchen but there is a kebbab place near by. I recommend to put a kitchen.

The hostel, rooms and toilets are clean. However the staffs attitudes are severely lacking. We interacted with at least 7 members of staff. None were very helpful, friendly or interested in improving our stay. One of our groups room booking had been messed up, so they were placed in a separate room. We arrived on NYE and expected that the staff would provide insight and ideas on what we could do but the staff were unhelpful and just highlighted one road on the map. Disappointing.

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. That is disappointing to hear. We usually try and look after each guest individually and usually get good feedback about our staff. I am sorry if this wasn't the case for you and really appreciate you informing us. I remember that your friend who had a different reservation was actually upgraded for free. We didn't know that you were all together and would have tried our best to keep you together otherwise. We do hope you try Czech Inn again.

Safety and staff were great and the location was good as well. But, the bathrooms were so stinky and gross! I understand they are common shared bathrooms, but they're too unclean for my preference

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are looking into the bathrooms that you have mentioned and hope to improve on this. We hope you stay with us again in the future so we can show you what we are really all about. Cleanliness is very important to us.

My friend and I LOOOOVED staying here!! This hostel has such a cool vibe and such kind employees. We were very comfortable with our two nights there and would absolutely suggest it to anyone and everyone headed to that part of the world. Czech Inn, you rock!

• 29th Dec 2015

Nice hostel with attentive staff.. A bit longer of a tram ride getting to narodni trida. Bed/pillow was alright.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7