Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

We stayed in a private room ensuite. We were very positively surprised by decoration and design of the room. Really nice! Bathroom is very clean and modern. We had a problem with the light sensor as it turned lights off when we were still taking a shower but not a big issue. Location is little far from where you would love to be, but for the room this hostel provides it is worth it.

Really nice place to stay I'll definetly go back!

This hostel is a little out of town, only a 20 minute walk but is easily accessible via the tram. The staff were more than helpful, and were full of suggestions of what to do or where to go. The 12 dorm was big enough, storage lockers under the bunks and a sink. All facilities were clean, breakfast was extra but well worth it! Would recommend this hostel!

I was in a 3 bed private suit. Beautiful room, especially the chandelier, plus huge hot shower! Bit out there from the centre, but it's only a 10min walk to the train station where there's frequent trains to the centre of Prague.

Overall, this is a pretty good place. The staff are very professional and helpful. The whole place is really clean which is great. It has more of a hotel vibe than a hostel vibe. There is no kitchen which is really annoying. Also, the wifi was really bad when I was there, though they said they were working on getting it fixed. I would definitely consider staying here again.

Lovely! Lots of people partying, but what can you expect from a hostel? :)

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The hostel was alright. It is a bit far from the main sights, but easy public transport journey. It is also fairly close to the international train station. I had a rough start to my stay as one of the other guests was smoking in my room when I arrived even though it is clearly a non-smoking building (Prague still has many places that are not smoke-free). The staff was very understanding that I wanted to change rooms. Staff was also very helpful in making plans during my stay.

There were too many beds jammed into one room. My bunk was extremely high and close to the arched ceiling so I almost hit my head several times. Bathrooms were clean but smelled of sewerage a bit. Excellent apartment with fridge etc.

Can't really say anything negative about this hostel! We had a great stay; showers were amazing, breakfast was huge and delicious and the staff were super helpful. Highly recommended!

The wifi wasn't working the day i arrived. i inquired about it at reception and they said they had been having some problems. The next day there were telecom technicians in the hallway adding more antennas and it was blazing fast. This is a great place to stay right next to a perk in the sublime Vinohrady neighbourhood. Great place

Excellent place to stay, beautiful and clean and only a short walk from trains and tram stops. Enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were really helpful

• 27th Sep 2014

The guy who greeted us at reception was hilarious (a feat to make us laugh after the trouble we had prior to Prague). Our room was located on the first floor but they had very modern elevators too.The 36 bed dorm was broken into sections, creating an air of more privacy. lockers under the beds ensured security and then there's the showers. If disneyland was a shower, that would be it. 'Nuff said. Negs: No kitchen, cover charge for guests in the bar downstairs, average WIFI

Very nice clean hostel, with great beds and facilities. Not the greatest atmosphere but I guess that's a tradeoff for comfort.

• 25th Sep 2014

The staff were lovely and able to help us out with any questions we had. Our room was a 4 bed mixed dorm and was really clean and beds were so comfy. The showers were also amazing!! Definitely will stay here again when we visit Prague!

Slow wifi, rooms are not the same as the pictures(dont wait a brick ceiling room.) Hostel location is way too far from the city center. Pay a little more to get a place in the city center. Wifi also sucks.

Czech Inn hostel is the hostel that I like the most! The staff are very friendly and helpful. Else, I also like the don! :)

• 20th Sep 2014
  • Malaysia

Hostel was very nice. Staff was super friendly with everything. You have to take the tram into the city center because it's pretty far from anything. Bathrooms were also difficult to come by. We were in a 20 bed room with one toilet and showers on another floor. Very clean bathrooms though and the beds were super comfortable. They give you blankets!! So nice to have in a hostel!

• 14th Sep 2014

Evrything good except for the slow wifi

Great hostel, comfy beds, helpful staff, a short bus ride to the centre and walking distance to a great neighbourhood to go out in. Biggest dorm room has individual plug sockets, reading lights and privacy curtains for each bed. Only downside is there's no kitchen. Other than that, it's perfect.

Best hostel in the world? At least for this price is difficult to match. Great, modern facilities, well organised, always clean. The staff is lovely and the breakfast is excellent, I never expected such thing on a budget accomodation. The cons: no kitchen and no wifi outside the bar. Otherwise it would be the perfect hostel.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7