Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Good location! Staff are nice,helpful and informative! room was very clean,better have more power outlets and personal lamp.

I had a great stay! The staff are helpful, the location is perfect, the rooms are clean and of high quality. I would definitely return, especially at the rate I paid.

• 17th May 2015

The room rates were quite erratic I felt when booking and didn't see the value in paying more than double for one night than another. The hostel itself is very good and situated close to a bus/tram stop which will take you into the city heart. Good WiFi, decent breakfast available. Maybe not worth €5.50 though. Can get bus tickets and so forth here. Bar downstairs. Nice rooms. Good beds.

Greatest hostel ever! Met awesome people that I ended up traveling with for a few weeks after we all left Prague. Easy tram to the old town square and Charles bridge. Breakfast was ehh but it's near a lot of good cafes that are super cheap. Bar crawl was fun but reallllllly crowded, good opportunity to meet people in the hostel tho. Happy hour was super cheap and it was nice to sit outside of the hostel instead of in the bar since it looks like a dungeon. The staff are AMAZING! Such good recs!

• 14th May 2015

Great location and great facilities. The only thing I didn't like was there wasn't any place to put my things in bed.

Lack of kitchen is a bit of an issue but that's more on me for not checking. Beds are pretty nicely setup even in the larger dorms with a curtain to give you some privacy from others, weren't a lot of showers/bathrooms but I never had any issues. Not a social place at all but if you're looking for a place to wind down for a bit with some alone time at a very cheap price, it's pretty good. Really enjoyed the vibe of the bar area downstairs at breakfast too.

Amazing service and staffs

• 9th May 2015

Amazing hostel! Highly recommend it! Super clean and the staff are really helpful - always going the extra mile!

• 8th May 2015

A good hostel for those looking for a party atmosphere and hoping to meet fellow travelers. Easy to get to most locations via the tram, which has a stop right outside. Our stay was very negatively impacted by our bathroom, which had a severe mold problem.

Thank you for staying with us and for your valuable feedback. We are looking into solving the problem of that bathroom now. I apologise. Usually guests love our bathrooms. This really does not represent our usual standards. We hope you will try us again in the future so you can experience our true high standards that we take pride in. Thank you.

Staff messed up our group reservation so we were separated into different rooms. Has a party hostel environment. There is a bar in the basement if you're into that kinda thing. If you aren't, prepare to be kept awake by thumping bass and drunk people stumbling loudly down the hallways at 5 am.

• 7th May 2015

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. I apologise for any misunderstandings. We always try to keep people together but as you booked 4 beds in a small dorm at the last minute it was not possible to keep you all together. Next time to avoid this try booking a private 4 bed dorm. And I also apologise for the loud group we had staying with us at the time. This is not a usual occurrence as we do not promote ourselves as a Party Hostel. We do hope you try us again next time. Thank you

I had a really nice stay here! The rooms were clean, and the staff was pretty helpful. I only wish there had been more outlets in the rooms.

Everything is nice here, but I think the light is too deem in the apartment we stayed. However, I still love to have a stay next time.

a really great hostel, I enjoyed my time there every much! The staff is very helpful and informal, and it's located in a nice area! only minus was that there was no kitchen for guests to use, even though it was in the description.

Awesome hostel! The 36 bed dorm is actually really cool and you meet so many people! Really nice hostel with great staff! Would have been nice to have a common room rather than just seats in the lobby. Wifi wasn't very good and sometimes didn't work at all. Have already recommended to friends and will definitely stay here again!

My stay at Cz Inn was great, it is a big hostel/hotel with all the facilities you need. The hostel has a great breakfast/ bar area, and they offer an awesone free walking tour around the city. I thought the 7 beds dorm was small so a bit incofortable. the hostel is a bit away from the city, but the public transport in Prague are awesome so its easily reachable at any time. The staff is really helpfull and nice and the front desk in open 24/24h! Let say that its a very good value for money!

• 3rd May 2015

Lovely staff that helped out with everything. Usually when I stay at a hostel it´s a bit dirty and ugly but this was really great. Much butter than more expensive hotels in the same area.

The staffs were really nice and helpful!!! The room and facilities were very clean. Just it's a bit far away from town center, but it's easy to take the tram directly to center.

• 26th Apr 2015
  • Hong Kong

The staff at the Czech inn were very friendly and helpful. They can't do enough for you which is great. The room is very clean and has all the amenities you need. Would recommend

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. It's very helpful. It's great to hear that the staff were looking after you. We all hope to see you again soon at Czech Inn ;)

We got a really warm welcome from reception on arrival, they gave us a lot of info about what to do and where to go in Prague. The decor is really cool and modern. Everywhere was spotless. There are private shower rooms and two small communal shower/toilet areas segregated by gender. I booked for a 36 bed dorm because it was the cheapest but in fact we were given beds in a 10 bed dorm. The hostel is a little outside the city centre but there is a tram right outside that takes 10 mins.

• 24th Apr 2015

I had a private room and bath--it was very nice and great value. Staff was excellent!

• 24th Apr 2015