Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff were amazing. They suggested places in Prague for me to visit which contributed a lot to my stay. The only bad things were the bathroom not being clean: it was very dark and the shower tile had a lot of rusting from not being cleaned. It is also a long way from the attractions in Prague. However, I did find the staff very helpful in deciding where to go in Prague. I highly recommend taking the free walking tour! The tour guides are great! :)

• 17th Apr 2015

staff was good, location was not so close to the old town square. everything else was good.

This is a top notch hostel, I stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm it was very spacious. Only negative points (and they're minor) are there's no reading lamps on the beds, and there's no ventilation in the shower, so it gets quite humid. That being said the showers are fantastic, they're large and have excellent water pressure. Also head down to the basement bar for affordable drinks if you're so inclined.

Best hostel ive ever stayed at. No bad comments!!!! Nice warm showers with good water pressure! We stayed in a 4bed shared dorm wich was great! Buffer breaky for only 6 euro!

• 5th Apr 2015

Service was excellent, atmosphere was great, and managed to catch a good rest while we were there! RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE COMING TO PRAGUE!!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Absolutely Stunning Facilities and Staff, one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in and Surprise upgrade from a 36 Bed to a 8-10 Bed Room! Would definitely stay again when I come back to Prague

• 2nd Apr 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really happy you enjoyed it and would definitely choose to stay with us again. We love to hear this. We do hope you visit us again.

The cheapest but also the best hostel I have ever been to! And I'm not saying the best in relation to the price but simply the best!

really cozy bed with really cheap price! I am gonna recommend to any of my friends!!! just love it. it's not the closest to the center. but it's actually only within 10 minutes distance. tale the tram and u will be there.and the basement bar is awesome. don't miss the performance!

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. It helps us very much. We really hope to see your friends here and hope to see you again in the near future. Safe and happy travels :)

I was very pleasantly surprised at how great this place is. I picked a cheap hostel almost randomly but Czech Inn is classy and modern. Our rooms were very clean, the staff is on hand 24/7 and very helpful, and there's a bar downstairs that's fun and chill and often has live bands playing. Our bathroom was my only complaint - it wasn't dirty really, but it had kind of a stink to it, probably because of poor ventilation. I had a great time here, met cool people, and I'll ceryainly be back.

• 31st Mar 2015

Comfy beds and even though big dorm didn't feel too overwhelmed! Cool bar in the basement...free breakfast was good too! Easy tram to get to where you need but also possible on foot if you like walking to most of the main places! Had a blast on the pub crawl too!

I highly recommend this hostel, I LOVED my stay here. The staff was amazing and helped me out the minute I stepped foot inside, the atmosphere was great and I was able to meet so many people there within an hour. The basement bar was great and super cheap plus they have happy hour. The showers were huge and had plenty of hot water. Super clean and the beds were very comfortable. I was kind of sad to leave. I will be staying here again next time I'm in Prague. Awesome decor & very safe!

Great value for money. Lockers under beds to lock your things, bring a padlock. Great vibe, not too busy. Breakfast is really good, you can make your own pancakes/crepes too. Little way out of the main town area which I found good, it's less commercial and public transport in Prague is very cheap and quite convenient. Tram stop is 50m from hostel.

• 17th Mar 2015

I absolutely loved my stay in Czech Inn. The staff was helpful and friendly, the location felt safe and for two girls that was one of my main requirements. It was overall a lovely experience.

• 16th Mar 2015

My daughter and I were at your hostel over spring break... loved it there-very warm and inviting-enjoyed the breakfast in that cozy room downstairs!

Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in. I paid under €5 for a dorm bed and got upgraded to a smaller and empty room. Impeccably clean and very comfy beds. Very secure; you even have to swipe your card to use the lift. Very modern, urban feel with a cool bar. Lovely staff. Tram stop literally outside - perfect! Only negative was the extortionate price for laundry - €7 just for a wash and €4 to dry. However they came out smelling incredible!

Thank you so much for your help, dear staffs! For the assistance offered when I was late for the free walking tour and for the advice and tips provided. You have very friendly staffs who make me feel really comfortable.

Great place to stay for our few days in Prague! A little far from the main part of town, but super easy on public transportation because there's a tram stop right outside the building. The staff was super helpful and the place was super clean. Will definitely stay next time I return!

• 4th Mar 2015

Coach Inn is perfect for a stay in Praha! Great location, extremely helpful staff (if they can't answer your question they will figure it out!), and amazing breakfast buffet!

Beautiful room I stayed in, very comfy mattrasses, good quality bed linen, helpful staff, very pleasant all in all. Definitely a come back.

Czech inn was an okay stay I expected more better atmosphere but I did stay during the middle of the week end of Feb. Our floor smelled all the time like it was coming from the bathroom. Rooms were good breakfast was worth it's value. The staff made it easy for me to get around had lots of good areas to check out I was happy with that. Good price for staying if I stayed for the weekend pub crawl I think I would've liked it more.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4