Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Ok, so the hostel itself could have been a lot better! I stayed in the 34 bed dorm which is in the basement and you'd think it's cold down there but no! It was boiling hot and no fan or aircon so it was unbearably hot and sweaty! The wifi also didn't always work and unfortunately there was no kitchen either. The staff was super helpful and nice tho! I think for the price you can get a better and more central one!

For the price to stay in a room with 30+ people, you'd think this place would be amazing. It's not. The wifi doesn't work at all in the rooms & hardly works at reception. It was unbearably hot everywhere, with not even a fan in the entire room. You'd think a hostel would have cheaper beer/food options but the bar attached is one of the most expensive in prague, & for 6 euro you can get a cheaper bfast almost anywhere in the city as well. Theres no social area and no kitchen. And yes, it's far.

It has the best and comfy beds and pillows I've ever saw in a hostel. The facilities are very nice and modern and they keep it very clean. The only con is the location, it's far away from the old city and the centre and also I didn't like that thr bathrooms were on another floor. Besides that I would definitrly recommed recomend it!

Just stayed the one night and we thought it was great. The staff were brilliant and could recommend fab places to eat close by. The hostel is a really cool set up and although a 34 bed dorm in a basement sounds awful it is actually pretty great. The bar is pretty good but if you are wanting to go into the centre you have to take the tram, it was about a 45 minute walk. Would definitely go back next time I'm in Prague.

I stayed in a 36 bed dorm. I had very low expectations, but was pleasantly surprised! The room was well sectioned, so the dorm didnt feel quite so big. Each bed had its own power supply, lamp, curtain and locker beneath the bed. There were separate shower rooms and toilets for men and women, so rarely any queues. Staff were helpful with tram locations, and sold tickets at the main desk. The only downsides were that breakfast seemed a bit on the pricey side and the place was way too hot!

I've already been to some of the "best world hostels", and that's one of the reasons why I choose this one. Firstly , while I was in a 30 bed dormitory and didn't expect a lot of confort , the room smelt like sweat and the bathrooms smelt weird too. Also, it was very difficult to open the lockers under the bed . The location was not that great either. It was a 25-35 minute walk from the city centre. theres public transport, tough. It was not overall bad but there are better and cheaper places

Amazing vibe, a really cool place, lovely and helpful staff who showed us around and even allowed us a shower long before our check-in time after a long train! We stayed in the 30+-bed dorm which we were all very apprehensive about but the underground room it was in and the people we met were great. Also LOVED the bar area! Breakfast could have been cheaper, but otherwise fantastic stay.

• 26th Jun 2015

This was the first hostel I have ever stayed in, and I could not be more happy with my first hostel experience. The atmosphere Czech Inn has created is the very best part. I felt very safe, everything is clean, and while the location isn't exactly ideal, the transportation into the city is simple and quick. My next trip to Prague will undoubtedly include a stay here at the Czech Inn.

• 25th Jun 2015

comfortable bed, nice staff

Great value for money, the beds were comfy. Nice bar next door. Would definitely stay here again

Great staff - very friendly and helped to create a great atmosphere

• 23rd Jun 2015

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are delighted you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you back soon. Safe travels :)

Awesome hostel and it made our time in Prague so much better. A little far from the city center if you want to walk but a great atmosphere and accommodations.

This is great to hear. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. It's really appreciated. Hope to see you back in the near future. Happy Travels :)

Really awesome hostel. The staff went out of their way to help me and I felt were very competent and caring when helping deal with issues Id had. The hostel atmosphere was friendly and fun, and the bar downstairs was great. One of the best hostels I've bern in Europe. The only negative of the hostel is its location, as its inconveniently far from the old town. Overall though Id strongly recommend it and stay there again.

I really enjoyed my time at the Czech Inn. Right when you walk in, the staff gave you a map and thoroughly explained all the sites and how to get there. The rooms were nice and clean and we had a bathroom with a shower in the room. I felt like the hostel had everything I needed and I would absolutely stay there again.

The Czech in was really nice. It was really clean and I felt like my stuff was safe even being in a 34 bed room. We were not super close to the Prague castle and other things but it's really easy to get there by bus. It's hard to complain about much when the rooms are so inexpensive.

The hostel was quite nice and modern. It's easy to take the tram or tram+metro to the city from the hostel, though walking is a bit far. The all you can eat breakfast isn't worth the 150 CZK, as food nearby is much cheaper. No complaints otherwise, though I'm definitely glad I didn't stay in the giant dorm.

• 20th Jun 2015

Thanks for your feedback. It's really appreciated. We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Travels :)

Very clean hostel. Beds are very comfy. Staff speaks English. Internet is pretty good. Buffet breakfast at 6 euros is very filling. Could use more laundry machines, though. Location is quite alright. It's only 2 stops from Namesti Miru and 3 from I.P. Pavlova, which is the nearest metro station.

Very nice place, helpful staff,I would came and recommend for sure :).

Overall it was great! the staff were amazing, super friendly and informative. Its a super 'hipster' place, and thus somewhat elitist crowd, but we joined the bar crawl and broke the lines of silence across friend groups (with the other randoms in the hostel) which was so fun! the tram stops right outside the hostel- awesomely convenient! and the rooms were really nice, clean and spacious, look good. bathrooms were good, except the light turns on via sensor, but most of the time it didn't work.

• 18th Jun 2015

Thanks very much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are very glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back soon. Happy Travels :)

2 showers and 2 bathroom for each gender in the the 36 beds dorm. Hostel is 2 or 3 tram ride away from the subway station. Friendly and flexible staffs; they lifted the age limit rule for my parents. Additional cost for luggage storage.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6