Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel is just perfect! There is the best shower ever, comfortable beds e great environment. This hostel is not in centre city but there is the Train line 22 just beside the build that bring you in the middle of the town. You also can go by foot spending 20 minutes, is not far. Nice hotel, certainly I will be back!

• 12th Jul 2015

Great hostel, the staff in particular are friendly and helpful.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was incredibly helpful (especially Mike!!) - despite my 1000 questions, a messed up booking, and a handful of requests - they were ever so relaxed and friendly. It was easy to sleep well, hall and rooms were very quiet - life is taking place downstairs or in the really cool bar belonging to the hostel. The rooms were super clean and tidy, even the communal bathrooms were always clean and free, no matter what time I went to use them. Highly recommend!!

• 12th Jul 2015

Thanks very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us a great review. This is very helpful. I'm delighted to hear you were well looked after and that you will recommend us to other travelers. Hope to see again soon and happy travels ;)

great hostel, super comfy beds, good dorms nice and clean. Breakfast was lovely, well worth the money. Great place for meeting people, good location right next to tram station, was good to have a bar down stairs. But would have been nice to have some sort of kitchen facilities and maybe some more showers. But great info about tours and activities!

Absolutely fantastic staff, they were really helpful and gave us lots of information and tips. We stayed in one of the 'appartments' which was a really cool idea for a hostel as it was sociable with a shared communal and kitchen area. Our only complaint is that we had 2 toilets between 15 people and mornings were a bit of a nightmare, a separate toilet was needed as we were waiting an awfully loong time to go to the loo!! Overall great experience though and we would highly recommend!

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It really helps. We're happy to know you had a good stay with us and the staff took good care of you. We hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Travels :)

I'm backpacking around Europe right now and I'm from the states. I stayed in the 34 bed dorm in the basement and was nervous about it. But hands down this was the best place! Wifi worked everywhere. Each bed has its own, big lock box, power socket and lamp. The place was super clean and comfortable. I could have stayed there the rest of my trip. I highly recommend this place.

• 10th Jul 2015

The best backpackers I've ever stayed! The staff were absolutely gorgeous and so kind! The rooms were super clean and bathrooms were great! Definitely recommend staying here! It's 10 mins from city centre which is such a great location as the centre is full of tourists and loud clubs/bars! Highly highly recommend this place!!!!!!

• 9th Jul 2015

This is more like a hotel that happens to have shared rooms. Maybe better for younger travelers, perfect for me at least.

Fantastic hostel overall! Right next to the tram which takes you to city centre. Bar area was great. Bed comfy!

Awesome hostel. Location is a downfall. As well as only two showers for 36 bed dorm. But great atmosphere aside. Would recommend. Great value for money.

Thanks very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. It's really appreciated. It's a shame you didn't get to enjoy our area. Yes, it's not right in the center but we like to think of this as a positive by giving you a chance to experience something unique outside the tourist zone. And the dorm actually has 4 showers (2 ladies and 2 men's ;). Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you back soon. Safe travels :)

Awesome hostel.

Made new friends and all my friends that stayed with me loved it too! Definitely would stay again only for location was annoying for coming home at night as either taxi or waiting until the trams started again but other than that it was amazing.

• 7th Jul 2015

Great hostel. Everything was brilliant.

• 7th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

We had a private room the price was exceptional for the view and facilities. The cleaners were beautiful as well as the staff. Buffet breakfast was one of the best I've had. It was like a hotel. I would stay there again

• 6th Jul 2015

Very friendly staff and great atmosphere. We made many friends! Location easy to find from the station and the rooms were clean, comfortable and really good value for money. The showers and bathroom faculties were far better than expected, and very good value for money. I would recommend to any young person visiting Prague!

• 6th Jul 2015

The stay was nice overall but nothing great. I've been to better hostels ! Some of the staff was really nice, some weird. It's close to the tram, but otherwise takes a while to get to the city centre. The most difficult thing was they had only one fan per room even though it was SO hot. They should really do something about it. Otherwise I definitely wouldn't recommend this place for summer. Bottom line, if you don't have better options, this is okay. But shouldn't be the first.

Good hostel but please fix the basement door. It was surprising to see how many people were disrespectful and let the door slam shut every time they entered or exited the room. It's incredibly loud and obnoxious for those trying to sleep or rest.

Like most things in Prague, Czech Inn offers great value for your money. The room was spacious, clean, and had everything we expected. The location was a bit far from Old Town Square (city centre), but easily accessible by public transit (tram and metro). Breakfast is offered for an additional 150 CZK ($6 USD), and has a wide spread of continental options. The Basement Bar is nice, but Happy Hour options are pretty limited. Make sure to pay for your stay in cash (ATM in lobby).

Ok, so the hostel itself could have been a lot better! I stayed in the 34 bed dorm which is in the basement and you'd think it's cold down there but no! It was boiling hot and no fan or aircon so it was unbearably hot and sweaty! The wifi also didn't always work and unfortunately there was no kitchen either. The staff was super helpful and nice tho! I think for the price you can get a better and more central one!

Thanks very much for staying with us and taking the time to give us some feedback. It has been quite a hot summer and unfortunately this does mean our rooms are hotter. We do have of course ventilation however, since reading this review we have added some fans to this room also - thank you. Hope to see you again and enjoy the rest of your travels.

Although we were in a basement it was pretty cool for the heat wave occurring while in Prague. Pretty good location but had to take the tram to most sights. Great staff and atmosphere with a good happy hour. Each bed has its own lamp and outlet which is nice.