Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

I met people and had great fun. I slept well and ate well in the food places around the corner. The paid breakfast was decent but the loud music they played was very out of tune, unless you like dancing during breakfast. And why not install a few sockets more? I'd stay there again.

Awesome hostel! A bit far from the city center but the tram outside takes you right into the heart of it. Excellent bar downstairs, awesome staff, and a great feeling of community. Met wonderful people here over the new years holiday.

1 room was stuffy

I got the room 305, which was spacious, clean and very confortable in every aspect. The bathroom was also clean, well equiped overall with a very good shower which, unlike some hostels where I have been, had continuosly warm water, allowing for a very pleasant and relaxing bath. I could notice only a couple of negativ things during my stay: very poor wifi signal and internet quality, specially in the room; and a recepcionist guy who was clearly stressed out and acting really unfriendly.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Excellent Facilities, staff is very kind, the additional breakfast is excellent, I practiced making pancakes every morning! Completely recommended and definitely coming back

Staff at receptions are super nice and helpful. I stay in a 10-bed girls' dorm and it is very clean and well organized. The only thing that is not so satisfying is that maybe more sockets are needed and should be accessible for upper bunks also. Overall this is a wonderful hostel.

• 19th Dec 2015
  • China

Nice place, good bedrooms and showers. People from the hostel are friendly and helpful. Not so close from city centre, but transportation is very good. In general it is a good place to stay.

Great place, transport close by, super markets and food. Good bar down stairs and cheap. Gorjus office girls who were always helpful. Would stay here again anyday.

Unbelievable that such an amaing hostel has such a big problem with the wifi, beside that is the best hostel i have ever been.

The hostel is not located in the center but the public transport route is excellent. There are 2 bathrooms in my 10-bed-room which is comfortable. It should be the best hostel ever in my journey till now with very good value of money.

Excellent hostel - great for a quiet night in a comfortable bed. Sadly, no kitchen. Check out the vegetarian restaurant one minute away!

Everything was fine. Nothing was impressive except the showers. They were so good. I found one or two of the staff to be a little bit rude. Then I found others to be so nice and helpful.

It was a great hostel! Very clean and easy to locate in Prague, my first time visit there was awesome! I am a DJ and I did a gig there and the hostel worked perfectly with the location, security, cleanliness, friendly staff and great restaurants selection in the area. Everything was in walking distance or a few stops on the tram. Stayed in all female room and met some interesting ladies. I would stay at this hostel with some friends when I visit Prague again!

Thanks very much for staying with us and leaving us a great review. We love positive feedback! Really glad you got to enjoy our area too. We hope to see you back soon . If so, let us know when. Cheers ;)

Very nice hostel, enjoyed my stay very much! Would return

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad you had a good stay and do hope to see you again soon. Cheers ;)

Extremely well equipped place with ridiculously nice amenities (rain showers!). Easy to get into town on the tram and pick up from hostel for free walking tours. Staff very knowledgable and helpful. Good value for money!

Nice installations and great atmosphere Also the staff was really kindly

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. I will make sure the staff read it too. We hope to see you again soon ;)

I loved that place so much, even before the actual stay, i made a date mistake that i didn't even realize till after the supposed check out date had already passed, yet the staff was so helpful and actually fixed the booking for me and rearranged evert thing, i had a private room during my stay, i loved the design and the colors, every thing was great, i really loved the entire design of the hostel and the bar downstairs... Whenever i'll go to prague, that's the only place i'm staying

Perfect hostel! so so cheap, Incredibly nice staff, immaculate facilities. bar is good too. coming from a fussy traveller, I definitely recommend staying here

We're delighted to hear this! We all deserve comfort and cleanliness and good service. Hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks for the review. Cheers ;)

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed in. We stayed in the 36 person room, but you wouldn't even know it the way they have it set up. Everything was very clean and nice and secure. The staff was wonderful and helped us out with everything we needed. Location wasn't right where we wanted to go, but it was easily accessible and maybe 15 min tram/metro ride from old downtown. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Thanks very much for leaving a great review. We love to hear it when our guests really enjoy their stay. We aim to be the best Hostel for our guests. We appreciate you also recommending us and hope to see you back soon. Happy Travels ;)

Kindly specify that we should be bringing our own locks for the lockers