Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Thank you so much for your help, dear staffs! For the assistance offered when I was late for the free walking tour and for the advice and tips provided. You have very friendly staffs who make me feel really comfortable.

Great place to stay for our few days in Prague! A little far from the main part of town, but super easy on public transportation because there's a tram stop right outside the building. The staff was super helpful and the place was super clean. Will definitely stay next time I return!

• 4th Mar 2015

Coach Inn is perfect for a stay in Praha! Great location, extremely helpful staff (if they can't answer your question they will figure it out!), and amazing breakfast buffet!

Beautiful room I stayed in, very comfy mattrasses, good quality bed linen, helpful staff, very pleasant all in all. Definitely a come back.

Czech inn was an okay stay I expected more better atmosphere but I did stay during the middle of the week end of Feb. Our floor smelled all the time like it was coming from the bathroom. Rooms were good breakfast was worth it's value. The staff made it easy for me to get around had lots of good areas to check out I was happy with that. Good price for staying if I stayed for the weekend pub crawl I think I would've liked it more.

This is the most amazing hostel I have ever laid eyes on!! They have everything you could ever need..including a bar down stairs, breakfast buffet, awesome bathrooms, and an amazingly helpful staff. They give great food recomendations to you and make your stay is better than good! My friends and I were upgraded from the 36 man bunk to a 3 man apartment room with a kitchen and private bathroom! Nothing could have been better so make sure you'd stay here!!!

• 26th Feb 2015

Far away from center, but the bus 22 is in front of the hostel, so is convient.

It was a very bad decision to stay at this hostel. It was clean, comfortable and secure but at the same time the place doesn’t have a hostel atmosphere and it’s quite far from the centre (either half an hour walk or 10mins walk+2 subway stops) The staff was quite friendly the first night but when I asked a few questions and took their 3 precious moments, they were quite annoyed and unhelpful.

Thank you for staying with us and for your review. I am really disappointed and don't feel that 46% represents us.I apologize and will talk to the staff. I feel that maybe it can lack atmosphere this time of year as it is the quietest time of the year. There's a Tram stop at the front of the Hostel that takes you to the center in 10 mins and even to the Caste. Our area also offers some of the best Restaurants in Town. We always try to offer the best for every guest and will continue to do so.

The Czech Inn was great. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, they had a 24 hour coffee corner, as well as a nice spread for breakfast. Breakfast was not included in the price, but it was inexpensive and well worth the money. The bar was clean and nicely stocked with a wide range of drink offerings. The location was only a few tram stops from downtown.

• 22nd Jan 2015

One of the best hostel i've even been to. The interior is good, the location is great just few minutes walking to the bus stop. Breakfast was really nice.

Nothing really special to say. The place was clean and in a good location. Good value for your money for sure. The bar downstairs was nice. Kind of smelled funny.

We paid for 36 people dorm but they let us to stay at 12 people dorm without any charge. It is not a good hostel for walking tour but if you join one they bring you to city center without any charge. -Toilet was smelly. Bar of hostel was dead.

lovely staff, the showers have AMAZING water pressure. all round very good.

The hostel is a very safe place to stay in! Neighborhood is pretty safe in my opinion, and doors to rooms operate through keycards. The staff are really friendly and helpful. They give advice on where to go and which buses to take to go to a place! Hostel is very very clean, and worth the stay. The only problem is that it is quite far from the center. It takes about 15 minutes tram ride to old town, but there is a tram stop in front of it so no problem. I would definitely come back here!

This place was so great! The front desk was so helpful. With telling me and my buddy good food places and directing us what trams to take. I will recommend Czech inn to all my friends staying in prague

We were staying both in a shared room and in a double appartment. The latter was really perfect, and it is worth it! You will have good infrastructure, nice kitchen, a roof terrace and a cozy room. The bathroom is shared with another room in the same appartment. A perfect value for money. Regarding our previous stay in a shared room, unfortunately we had bad neighbours to live with (loud and drinking), and they made our stay difficult. But it was not the hostel's fault.

This is a super-modern hostel, with great value for money. If you're not keen on the cost of breakfast, there's a small grocery a 1-min walk away. It was busy and there's not really a hang-out area (except for a couple of couches in the foyer that always seem to be taken), but the staff is helpful.

The staff was very friendly and helpfull , always with smile on the face , ready to help you anyhow , anytime.

• 5th Jan 2015
  • Slovakia

The rooms were very nice and the bathrooms were good, staff were helpful and selling public transport tickets/stamps etc was very useful! The 5 second timer in the shower was really annoying and difficult to use. The 3rd floor had a very bad smell in the corridor throughout the entire stay. The bedroom door did not close properly on its own and needed to be pulled hard to lock properly which could have been signposted better.

If have kitchen, then it will be nicer! :) By the way, when I stay in mix dom, it seems someone smoke at room... Maybe you can put non smokeing sign at every rooms.

• 4th Jan 2015