Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

The staff at the Czech inn were very friendly and helpful. They can't do enough for you which is great. The room is very clean and has all the amenities you need. Would recommend

Thank you very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. It's very helpful. It's great to hear that the staff were looking after you. We all hope to see you again soon at Czech Inn ;)

We got a really warm welcome from reception on arrival, they gave us a lot of info about what to do and where to go in Prague. The decor is really cool and modern. Everywhere was spotless. There are private shower rooms and two small communal shower/toilet areas segregated by gender. I booked for a 36 bed dorm because it was the cheapest but in fact we were given beds in a 10 bed dorm. The hostel is a little outside the city centre but there is a tram right outside that takes 10 mins.

• 24th Apr 2015

I had a private room and bath--it was very nice and great value. Staff was excellent!

• 24th Apr 2015

The hostel was awesome! Happy hour with 1 euro beers, not too far from the Old Town to walk but the 22 tram passes right in front and takes you straight there anyway. Staff was awesome!

Decent hostel..they should have some activities though other than the overpriced 20 € pubcrawl. Would stay here again

This is one of the nicest hostels I have stayed in. The room was very clean and roomy and the staff was extremely friendly. The breakfast is a great deal for 4 euro. I would recommend this hostel to a friend. The only downsides were only having two bathrooms in our 15 person room (but the showers were extremely roomy compared to any other hostel shower I had been in before) and not all of the lockers were functional. Other than that, great place to stay!

Best shower ever and confortables bed too. I just miss about the sockets inside the bedroom (plugs - they aren't enoght). Very good breakfast, you have to pay fot it, but is huge and delicious! There is no kitchen for the guests but the meals in Prague are so cheap and is easy to find a good place to eat.

Thank you for staying with us at Czech Inn and for your valuable feedback - it's really important for us to keep on improving our services for our guests. We hope to see you back here soon ;)

I had a great time here, the dorms were clean and comfortable and the en-suite bathrooms were great. The location was also amazing, right off one of the main tramlines. Highly recommended!

This hostel was just really great! The staff was friendly, the facilities were clean and they offered so many extras like tours and pub crawls. I even ended up extending my stay here.

The staff were amazing. They suggested places in Prague for me to visit which contributed a lot to my stay. The only bad things were the bathroom not being clean: it was very dark and the shower tile had a lot of rusting from not being cleaned. It is also a long way from the attractions in Prague. However, I did find the staff very helpful in deciding where to go in Prague. I highly recommend taking the free walking tour! The tour guides are great! :)

• 17th Apr 2015

staff was good, location was not so close to the old town square. everything else was good.

Positive Experience, I was in a 4 bedroom dorm that didn't have much life. The 36 dorm and 8 dorms was where everyone met. Walking tour is great and bar down stairs was a good way to start the night. Tram to old town was a great experience.

The Czech Inn is a very lively and well placed hostel. The staff are friendly and helpful, the room I was in was very tidy especially consering it houses 36 people. The bar downstairs offers live music and pub quizzes and super low priced beer during happy hour. I'd strongly recommend this hostel for an enjoyable stay in Prague.

Cozy place

This is a top notch hostel, I stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm it was very spacious. Only negative points (and they're minor) are there's no reading lamps on the beds, and there's no ventilation in the shower, so it gets quite humid. That being said the showers are fantastic, they're large and have excellent water pressure. Also head down to the basement bar for affordable drinks if you're so inclined.

Best hostel ive ever stayed at. No bad comments!!!! Nice warm showers with good water pressure! We stayed in a 4bed shared dorm wich was great! Buffer breaky for only 6 euro!

• 5th Apr 2015

Service was excellent, atmosphere was great, and managed to catch a good rest while we were there! RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE COMING TO PRAGUE!!

• 5th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

Absolutely Stunning Facilities and Staff, one of the nicest hostels I've stayed in and Surprise upgrade from a 36 Bed to a 8-10 Bed Room! Would definitely stay again when I come back to Prague

• 2nd Apr 2015

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We are really happy you enjoyed it and would definitely choose to stay with us again. We love to hear this. We do hope you visit us again.

The cheapest but also the best hostel I have ever been to! And I'm not saying the best in relation to the price but simply the best!

really cozy bed with really cheap price! I am gonna recommend to any of my friends!!! just love it. it's not the closest to the center. but it's actually only within 10 minutes distance. tale the tram and u will be there.and the basement bar is awesome. don't miss the performance!

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. It helps us very much. We really hope to see your friends here and hope to see you again in the near future. Safe and happy travels :)