Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is a good. But only location is a little far from center .

I recommend going for the breakfast as it fills you up for the whole day.I had a very good stay at this hostel ,i really liked the hostel bar and the pub crawl organised. My only dissapointment about the pub crawls was that even thought they advertised all you can drink ,the only had beer, wine and sangria.(I am more of a vodka man) ,also i found it very strange that they charged for luggage storage.

Stayed in a private room and was very impressed after staying the dorm rooms. The room was great with nice big windows. A good night's sleep.

Great hostel, a bit far from the city center but not too bad! Just about a 10 minute tram ride, and the tram stop is right next to the hostel. The facilities were good

overall is not bad. just the wifi is bad.

Stayed in a dorm which was clean but it was very very warm. Most hostels are in the summer but my room had no opening windows and. The toilets and showers were ok. Could of been cleaned at someone though. The staff at reception were exellent and very friendly. The bar staff seemed a bit surly but always have what was asked for.

The hostel was pretty clean, good showers and bathroom. There is a good bar downstairs which is the best spot for wifi. Rooms pretty clean and not too far from main part of town. Group activities were good. Would recommend.

By far the best hostel i've ever stayed at. Felt like a hotel, but more party. The underground bar was awesome.

very stylish hostel. not the best atmosphere but still pretty good for meeting people.

The place is truly great - the place is very clean and the bed are sooooo comfy! My only complaint would be that there is no kitchen.

Nice staff and mostly competent. The hostel is not in the center of the popular areas of Prague but there is a train and bus that runs frequently which will take you there. The bar at the hostel was good and the breakfast was what you would expect from most hostels. In my experience it was better to change money in the middle of town rather than at the hostel. The room we stayed in was fine an mostly clean.

Awesome hostel, nice rooms, clean bathrooms.. Prague is great :)

We had a private room and the rooms were amazing and came with a kitchen and a large living area. The hostel was very nice and clean. The staff could have been a little friendlier but they were fine. It seems far out of the centre however the trams make it very easy to get around. The only bad thing was that it was unbearably hot during our stay and no air conditioning, just a small fan that didn't quite do the job. However I would still come back and stay again!

Very kind staff, clean and nice hostel. - Warm and noisy at the 34 bed dorm.

Really liked this hostel - could do with a couple more showers and it is a half an hour walk to town but nothing that would put me off coming back here!

I am only 25 years old, but it seemed like a very young hostel - a lot of people who just graduated from high school. The showers were really nice! The basement bar had good prices and an interesting atmosphere, as well. It's located right off of a tram stop (22), which seemed to take us everywhere we wanted to go in Prague. I would definitely stay again, but I would pay more to have less roommates - the 12 bed dorm is a little cramped for my personal taste.

Location isn't amazing. Unfortunately, my experience was spoiled by several loud, drunk people coming into the 12 bed dorm at 2AM and turning the lights on for half an hour.

There were lockers in the room to keep bags in, although mine was already locked which was annoying! Was in a good location next to a tram stop where you could get to central parts of Prague and get back after a night out. The bar crawl was expensive and not great as still had to pay to get in at the end, but good way of meeting people. Very sociable bar downstairs that did food and drink for quite cheap. Overall a good hostel.

The hostel was well located, it isn't exactly in the city center, but you can take the tram number 22 and go to anywhere, reaching the city center in 10 minutes. The wifi is good, even inside the rooms. The breakfast is good as well, you pay 120 czech crowns and can have a good meal. The value for money is awesome! I liked the hostel a lot and I recommend it!

Awesome Place, recommend to everyone