Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Fantastic hostel with a lot of character. No air con but what do you expect ! Highly recommend.

I had awesome stay and best ever roommates that made my trip even more fantastic. Place is cool and facilities are feeling-new, clean and nice. Under bed lockers are were also very smart solution - raise my hat for that. Place is über secure. If something to nag about, I would say that ppl hunging infront of main doors make a bit noise during early hours, so if you appreciate silence, summer with open windows is bit difficult. But still, me - used to Istanbul noises, I slept like a baby.

The hostel design was very cool and contemporary. We liked the concrete showers and bespoke welded beds! It was impossibly hot in the city whilst we were staying and the room was pretty boiling too. In the four bed door we were in, it was spacious with high ceilings but the small fan provided did not really cool it down! There was also no communal kitchen.

Thanks very much for staying with us and for your honest review. The weather has been a little extreme lately. Next year we should have air con in our private rooms ;) Hope to see you back soon.

Great place, friendly staff!!

Only stayed one night here and I'm glad it wasn't much more than that. The hostel is located in a pretty dodgy part of town with drunks/junkies shouting all night. The hostel itself is quite large but has a very confusing layout. Facilities need attention. Beds were loud and uncomfortable. Plus side is lockers underneath beds available. It's a typical party hostel and has all the signs of it. If you're a solo backpacker it would suit you. Not if you need to get sleep.

Thank you for staying with us and your feedback. It's appreciated. I am really sorry you feel that way. Maybe you had a bad encounter on the night you stayed. I have to say we are located in a great area of Prague and that Prague is generally a very safe place. I definitely wouldn't sat we're a 'Party Hostel' either. It was hot and I guess most people wanted to be outside. We do hope you try us again and hopefully next time stay longer than 1 night so you can see what we are really like. Thanks

Had a nice atmosphere, staff were friendly and helpful.

The mixed dorm is in the basement with no air, other than that hostel is very good.

Really easy to get around from this hostel. Wish we got to try the bar, because the whole place had a great atmosphere. Big plus - there was a fan in the room, which is so necessary on those hot nights!

• 7th Aug 2015

Really nice hostel had everything we wanted!

Didn't stay overnight because I got hurt and needed to rest in an AC'd room. But the staff was incredibly helpful - they found a new place for me and gave me a full refund on my two nights. Very impressed.

Modern hoste with a proximity to the center. however the atmosphere is quite "cold", even though the place is cool. Bar in the basement with good beers, and happy hours.

This place was awesome, great, friendly, helpful staff, great bar atmosphere, breakfast was tasty, everything clean and the people who stay there tpo are so cool. I stayed for five nights alone and each night i was meeting cool, friendly people, getting dinner and drinks and going on tours together. Never once felt alone. It was hands down one of my best hostel experiences! Location is not in the city center but tuere so much cheap transportation into the city which is not far at all!

best part of my current travels was my time spent here at Czech Inn. I met people that would later join me in my travels, very special place, plus happy hour 😝you gotta try the walking tours and beer tours advised bu this hostel! they are amazing

Thank you so much for your review. It is really appreciated! We are really proud to hear this. We hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Travels :)

Definitely a hostel for eighteen year olds. Quite far away from the main town. Rooms are cramped and I never once saw ours cleaned whilst staying there. The bathroom was five minutes down the hallway so very inconvenient especially at night very noisy from both the road and the all night drinking, and smoke comes in through the windows at all hours. Staff were brisk and unhelpful. A nice hostel if you dot intend to see Prague!

Absolutely brilliant. Me and my boyfriend stayed in the 36 mixed dorm. We thought it would be a good laugh and couldn't say no to the cost. It wasn't daunting at all being in such a large room of strangers and the staff were lovely. Brilliant breakfast (pancakes!) and a great bar. The only issue is lack of air con as it was very hot!

Best hostel so far and really easy to find! Staff were super friendly, easy to meet people and cheap cheap beer in the basement bar. Also the toilets and showers were always clean, and lockers under the bed where you can store your bag. Would definitely recommend!

The best hostel so far: clean, secure, confortable, good WiFi, great staff

• 2nd Aug 2015

Great hostel, would stay again. The staff were so helpful and it's right opposite a tram stop (takes 10ish minutes to get in to town). We were in the 34 bed dorm in basement and it was cool despite heatwave, plenty of showers and toilets and very quiet. Bar was a great way of meeting people and v cheap! Only complaint is the main floodlights in basement are turned on / off by reception and were left on until 5am when I asked them to switch them off (was so bright). Would stay again!

Nice, fun hostel. Had a lot of fun there.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Serbia

Great hostel, room was very nice and clean with a very convenient sink! The shared showers were excellent, and always very clean. The atmosphere in the hostel was great, and if you want to go out I would recommend the bad crawl (despite the early start, 9:15), it's awesome fun and you meet loads of great people