Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Very cool and tasteful décor. Rooms and showers were spacious. Internet connection from rooms is slow but fine if you are down in the 1st floor. I would recommend this place.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, everything was really good. The only problem I found was that the laundry machines were broken but I'm sure they must have repaired them by now.

The best hostel i've been to in Europe!

THATS THE PLACE to stay, when you are visiting Prague!

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Austria

I only lost a hat, but I heard some people got their lock broken and had more stuff stolen. However, for me i admit that i was part of the problem since i left it unattended thinking that no one would think of stealing a hat in europe. Otherwise, everything was great.

I have been to a lot of hostels, and this one is easily the best one i have ever been to! Everything is just perfect. You want to go to Prague, you go to Czech Inn!

The Wifi was slow at times and only available in lobby (I stayed -1 floor). The breakfast was a but expensive. Hostel was clean. Hotel staff a bit apathetic. People in hostel wanted to party and would walk around shouting while drunk and weren't very considerate. maybe a reflection of the people who choose to stay. Also laundry (for wash only) was around 7 USD

Most staffs provided good service,but when we check in in the afternoon on 12/26,the reception on-duty 's attitude was very bad!We just had some question why the price at that time was better than our earlier booking .She should be polite even she couldn't give us the better price! But their manager was very patient to explain and answer our question! So in many aspects,we were satisfied with this hostel!

A bit out of the way, but otherwise pretty good. My only major complaint is that the rooms were WAY TOO HOT.

Well the Check in is a nice hostel. It´s in one of my favourite neigbourhoods in Prage. They are working with St Christopher´s but it is not a real St´Christopher´s hotel. They have a nice club but it´s not a Belushi´s if you know what I mean. Anayway, the place is ok and the staff was really kind.

Absolutey superb! The only negative thing was that the hot water takes 2-3 minutes to come.

Hey guys! I had the best time staying at your hostel! It was so great meeting you and all the other guys, the hostel was clean, comfortable, had the best showers i have ever seen in an hostel and a great atmosphere. I felt at home! Thanks for that Peter and Toni, I hope I´ll see you again one day! Kisses, Katharina

• 26th Nov 2013

Peter was amazing. Love him. I checked in but I almost didn't want to check out from the Czech Inn!

• 23rd Nov 2013

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in....very clean, good atmosphere, good facilities, great (and reasonably cheap) breakfast, and not too far from city centre! Also, free walking tour was very good, would also recommend taking it! Would definitely stay again and recommend to others!

Sometimes cleaning staff would come into my room (without knocking) at random times. If the hostel could tell guests when housekeeping was cleaning the rooms so that guests could leave during that time, that would be better. The showers are a little weird and can be drafty, but are useable.

Well located hostel in a up and coming area not to far from the city centre. Was in the process of extensive building work whilst I was there but steps had been taken to minimise the impact on guests. Was quiet whilst I was staying, probably due to the time of year. Staff were friendly and helpful.

1 2 Next » last »