Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Kindly specify that we should be bringing our own locks for the lockers

Very good hostel, cheap and it is close to good bars, fast food, cafe and the inner city. Easy to find, the downstairs bar has fantastic staff too. Great hostel, would definitely go back.

Stayed in the 36 bed dorm for 5 nights, the beds were comfy and clean, and the facilities were maintained well. The staff were amazing and incredibly helpful with whatever questions we had. The tram station 20 metres away will take you straight to the heart of Prague. I highly recommend this hostel and I will definitely be back!

Excellent place to stay.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

The hostel is rrally good. But there are 3 things thst needs improvement: 1-Bathroom 2- there's no kitchen 3- laundry is expensive

Thanks very much for staying with us and your valuable feedback. It's really appreciated. Hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Travels :)

The staff was very friendly and gave me great recommendations for the city. This is the nicest hostel I've stayed in and it was so affordable. Keep up the good work!!

Thank you very much for your lovely review. We're delighted to hear this and will continue to do our best for our guests. Hope to see you again soon. Cheers ;)

Decent hostel. I would recommend not staying in the 35 or 36 bed room. I barely got any sleep here, as people decided to continue their party in the room, rather than the lounge at 6am. Hostel itself is alright. Has all the facilities. Breakfast and laundry are way too expensive.

Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. We definitely try to be better than a decent Hostel and do our best to provide the best service for our guests. Unfortunately sometimes other guests do have an impact on your stay. Next time you could try a smaller dorm for a more comfortable sleep ;)

The room and the bed are all good, but a lot of improvements can be made to the bathroom. And please put the mirror lower, so short people like me (or another average Asians) can use the mirror comfortably. Or just simply use a longer mirror.

The hostel was really epic for the price point. The receptionist was helpful in telling us about things to do in Prague etc. The only problem was that it was slightly away from the center and we had to buy a tram ticket everytime to go there. Overall a very nice stay.

It's a very nice and big hostel overall. It's about 30 mins from bus station and 20 mins from the central Prague, which it's a bit far. Also, being the famous Europe hostel, there aren't any events facilitated by the hostel during my stay. I heard other hostels hosted pub crawls and such. The most negative side is that the upper bunk bed is very difficult to climb up.

Great staff, great hostel, great beer.

Thank you for staying with us at Czech Inn and for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Travels;)

Czech was a great place - the staff were very knowledgeable about the local area & very friendly. Local restaurants and bars are lively and friendly - we felt that we were 'hanging out' with Czechs.

• 23rd Oct 2015

The rooms were so clean and spacious. Everything felt new and I was pleasantly surprised that there was a sink in our room. It was easy to get a good night sleep at this hostel.

Amazing place, loved staying here!

The hostel is clean and the people who works there and always here to answers to your questions and help you. But I gotta say that this not the good place if you want to meet people cause they no open minded but travelers, they just there things and that's it.

• 20th Oct 2015

Great service, very good price and lots of nice people to meet. i spent two days here, had a comfortable bed and the facilities were very new. Some minor complaints about outlets (some not working) but this was very minor and I'm sure the hostel is quick to fix. Great stay, I'd highly recommend!

It's out of the city center, but I actually preferred the location as it was less touristy, and surrounded by great bats and restaurants.

I loved my stay here, sure it wasnt in the old town but I still loved the location it was super easy to get to with public transfer. All facilities were clean and worked well. It was a really great hostel to meet new people, so great for solo travellers. Loved that the free walking tour left from the hostel too. Highly recommend!

Great hostel. But it`s not really a "party hostel". It looks more like a hotel with shared rooms. But it`s great value for money.

Awesome, highly recommended.