Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Nice, fun hostel. Had a lot of fun there.

• 2nd Aug 2015
  • Serbia

Great hostel, room was very nice and clean with a very convenient sink! The shared showers were excellent, and always very clean. The atmosphere in the hostel was great, and if you want to go out I would recommend the bad crawl (despite the early start, 9:15), it's awesome fun and you meet loads of great people

no kitchen and no living room, but the bed is clean, room is safe but the bathroom is not clean and the tissue is so bad. Foe this price, is worth it.

Nice place, friendly staff, right next to a tram stop and plenty of shops. Shame there's no kitchen, and it's a bit far from the city center.

Full recommandation. Clean room and facilities. Very nice staff. Tram-/Bus-Stop in front of the hostel. Czech kind of 7eleven around the corner. One thing: use earplugs at night because it's a little bit noisy because of the traffic. There are a lot of trams, busses, cars.

• 31st Jul 2015

Thanks very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a nice review. It's really appreciated. We hope to see back at Czech Inn soon. Happy Travels ;)

Feels like a hotel with a twist really being more communal. Little way out of the old town but easily accessed by public transport.

a solid hostel if nothing spectacular. Away from the sites but a tram right outside

Nice modern hostel but could use air conditioning during the summer.

Great atmosphere, loved the bar, nice place to stay

I was in the 36-beds dorm, although this was a really big dorm I had a good night sleep. The dorm was also very nice (nice ceiling with bows and ornaments). You can have a all-you-can-eat breakfast for 6 euros which is not that cheap but the breakfast was really nice (pancakes, yoghurt, fruit etc.). The hostel is not in the city centre, but you can easily take the tram that stops next to the hostel.

Good place to stay. Miss a kitchen, fridge...

Awesome place, love the fact that there's a hip bar, and the staff are super chill. I also like how they had nights planned out (like pub crawls and walking tours and stuff) so people from the hostel can meet and get to know each other. I found that the price of the pub-crawl was kind of expensive for what it was but whatever. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone who goes to Prague!

• 24th Jul 2015

Good points - great bar - cool showers - wonderful beds - super atmosphere Bad points - pub crawl left 10 minutes after it said it would - One time I couldn't find my card and I couldn't use the elevator - you have the cross the street to get to the tram across the road.

Thanks very much for staying with us, for your Feedback and great rating. It is all really appreciated. We hope to see you again soon. Happy Traveling ;)

enjoyed our stay; staff always available and helpful

• 22nd Jul 2015

bathrooms were never refilled with toilet paper and lights were burnt out. There were also crumbs in my bed on the day we checked in... Gross! You could not use the stairs. Did not appreciate the salesman perspective used for the pub crawl. It was a complete lie about getting free shots at each bar. 2/ 3 "ran out"'of liquor. The also neglected to tell us that you had to find your own way home without so much as directions or that public transit ended 1/2 hour before we got to the last stop

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback. I apologise for the bathrooms and will look into this as this is something we consider very important. You can actually access the stairwell by using your key-card. In regards to the pub crawl, I will bring this issue to them as it is an external company yet representing us and I will also contact you personally to find out more. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your travels.

The security system was so 'good' that it was actually very dangerous. The hostel uses a card system, which you also need for using the elevator. Getting in and out of the staircase is only possible by using your card. The lights hallways and the staircase were bad and did not work half of the time. I had a room on the first floor on the side of the busy road. The trams are so loud that the whole room woke up often as well. Nice bar downstairs, not a lot of good facilities in direct area.

Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback. We usually have people tell us that the key-card system is great as they feel safer and more secure. For us this is important. Even if it means taking a little longer to enter the stairwell or elevator. I will look into the light situation as we haven't previously en-counted any problems with them. We appreciate your feedback and will act on it accordingly. Enjoy the rest of your travels.

The staff was nice and we met cool people, but this hostel is boiling hot! My friends and I stayed in lots of hostels without air conditioning, but the lack of ventilation or windows made it intolerable. The real issue though was the bathroom, it smelled so bad that my friends and I wouldn't want to go in it. We had a second reservation to go back to the Czech Inn, but we canceled it and lost our deposit just so we wouldn't have to go back!

Thank you for your feedback and staying with us at Czech Inn. I understand that it was hot when you stayed here. We had a bit of a heat wave in Prague. But it sometimes happens. I can understand that you were in a room that didn't have as much windows as most of our other rooms. For this we apologise. We do hope you give us another try. We are getting air-conditioning in our private rooms for next summer. Spring is a great time to visit Prague also. Happy travels ;)

Nice hostel, good staff although was a bit further out of the city they I would would ideally like

Everything good but I really missed a kitchen, fridge, microwave

This was an amazing hostel. From the minute I walked through the doors to check-in I was greeted with a smile and felt welcomed. The staff was friendly and helpful for whatever I needed. I stayed in the basement dorm and it was very clean. The entire hostel was modern, updated, and had a great vibe. The location is barely on the outskirts of town, but there is a bus stop directly in front of the hostel (and bus tickets are very inexpensive). I LOVED this hostel and would recommend completely.

Thank you very much for staying with us and for your lovely review. We are delighted you had a great stay and would recommend us to others. We hope to see you back soon. Happy Travels :)