Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel was quite nice and modern. It's easy to take the tram or tram+metro to the city from the hostel, though walking is a bit far. The all you can eat breakfast isn't worth the 150 CZK, as food nearby is much cheaper. No complaints otherwise, though I'm definitely glad I didn't stay in the giant dorm.

• 20th Jun 2015

Thanks for your feedback. It's really appreciated. We're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again soon. Happy Travels :)

Very clean hostel. Beds are very comfy. Staff speaks English. Internet is pretty good. Buffet breakfast at 6 euros is very filling. Could use more laundry machines, though. Location is quite alright. It's only 2 stops from Namesti Miru and 3 from I.P. Pavlova, which is the nearest metro station.

Very nice place, helpful staff,I would came and recommend for sure :).

Overall it was great! the staff were amazing, super friendly and informative. Its a super 'hipster' place, and thus somewhat elitist crowd, but we joined the bar crawl and broke the lines of silence across friend groups (with the other randoms in the hostel) which was so fun! the tram stops right outside the hostel- awesomely convenient! and the rooms were really nice, clean and spacious, look good. bathrooms were good, except the light turns on via sensor, but most of the time it didn't work.

• 18th Jun 2015

Thanks very much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are very glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you back soon. Happy Travels :)

2 showers and 2 bathroom for each gender in the the 36 beds dorm. Hostel is 2 or 3 tram ride away from the subway station. Friendly and flexible staffs; they lifted the age limit rule for my parents. Additional cost for luggage storage.

Very modern and well kept hostel, very clean. However, with safety deposit box we were just handed stuff back - no name could of been anyone's. Also, cleaning staff smoked in our toilet at back of our floor, slammed door on our face and left your clothes/hair smelling bad if went in after.

it was my first time in an hostel and it was a great first impression! a really great atmosphere and the staff was so nice and helped a lot at making me feel comfortable. i would like to advise to add more electrical outlets in the rooms. i slept on the top bunk and felt uneasy about asking my neighbor to let me charge for a bit. being in an new country having your phone fully charged with you is a big help in feeling secure.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Israel

Thanks for staying with us and for your feedback. It's great to hear the staff looked after you. And thanks for the feedback. It's always valuable to us. We hope to see you back and wish you happy travels and Hosteling :)

Seems like the dream hostel when you look at the pics. But most rooms are not as impressive. Revelers can be quite loud at night and have the police called upon. Its literally in front of the tram stop which combined with the metro can take you anywhere within 15-20mins and they take the hassle of buying tickets in the stupid little yellow machines by selling them to you over the counter. Same price. Hard to find anywhere to eat in the area past 10pm

We had a really lovely, comfortable room. My only quibble is with the bathroom, which had no light switch: only a motion sensor which was often very difficult to trigger. Everything else was great though. The room was even quiet, in spite of facing on to a busy street on a Saturday night. We loved it at the Czech Inn.

• 13th Jun 2015
  • Couple, 41+

By far 1 of the best hostel ive been in my life! The staff team is doing an incredible jobs! we went to the 36 dorm and it was EPIC! Location is perfect to go anywhere! You get to have everything you need to meet plenty of people and party hard! Prague is THE place to be and the Czech Inn was SICK!!

I enjoyed my 2 night stay at this hostel. Its a bit off the beaten path but a tram is across the street from it and then there is the Metro 15 mins walking distance. The WiFi connection was good and the breakfast buffet for 150 CZK was a good deal and not bad. Otherwise they offer good entertainment in the form of city tours and nightly bar crawls for 400 CZK although its all arranged by the sister hostel Miss Sophi's

Very good hostel and think this rating is unfair, but I was double charged for my booking and the staff were useless and I'm still waiting for a refund onto my card. They refused to accept it had happened and told me to contact hostel world which I have twice but still waiting for a reply to my email. Such a shame really.

Good security and nice rooms. Staff was very helpful. A little out of the centre of town but the trams and busses stop right in front of the hostel which is convenient. Wifi did not work very well a lot of the time.

Thanks for staying with us at Czech Inn and for your valuable feedback. We're delighted you had a good stay. We will work on the Wifi. Hope you return soon! Happy Travels :)

Fantastic hostel with great staff and a great friendly atmosphere, a great place to meet people. The wifi was quite patchy in the rooms however was good in communal areas such as the lobby and bar. The hostel is slightly out of the town centre but a short tram ride from right outside the hostel door gets your right into the heart of town. Would thoroughly rexcomend this place.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Thanks so much for staying with us and for the wonderful review. It's really appreciated. It's great to know you enjoyed it here and would recommend us. Have a great rest of your trip and we hope to see you again soon :)

Amazing value for money. A bit tricky to meet people if you're a solo traveller, although I could have tried harder. I would definitely recommend it, more than adequate for the price, cool vibes and easy to get into the city (but not walking distance).

that was a great night for me, i slept so well and enjoyed the breakfast, everything was awesome :-)

Cool hostel, helpful staff

I really enjoyed my time at Czech Inn and had no trouble sleeping well in the very comfortable beds. The showers are great and the bathrooms are quite clean. The facilities are very modern and there is a nice bar in the basement. The Wifi is not so great, however, and if you stay in one of the large dorms, as I did, it is likely that there will be a lot of rowdy people coming home late at night. However, the hostel itself was beautiful and offered very large storage boxes.

Booked a private double, had a room comparable to a 3/4 star hotel; wonderful bed, amazing rain shower, and overall really nicely decorated. Only complaint was the room was a bit dark; wish we'd stayed longer.

• 8th Jun 2015

The hostel is not located best to the center of ther city, but it has a bus spot right next To it. I loved my time there. The rooms And bathrooms are great And wifi works perfectly. I would definitely go back.