Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

I had left my backpack unlocked for less than an hour in the dorm and my camera was stolen. The staff was extremely helpful and helped by calling the police and translating for me so that I could file a report. Despite this I was able to have a good stay although some staff members were more helpful than others. They change shifts around 10pm and are usually grumpy right before they get off so if you can wait, you should. Wifi is not good in the rooms but everything is very clean.

We were very happy with our private ensuite room. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom large and clean. We had the breakfast buffet one morning and there was a good selection of food and very friendly staff. The location was a stone's throw from a few good "hip" bars and cafes left on Krymska and the surrounding area. It was easy to take the tram to farther parts of the city, but exploring nearby areas by foot proved fruitful and interesting too.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »