Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

Lovely! Lots of people partying, but what can you expect from a hostel? :)

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Norway

The hostel was alright. It is a bit far from the main sights, but easy public transport journey. It is also fairly close to the international train station. I had a rough start to my stay as one of the other guests was smoking in my room when I arrived even though it is clearly a non-smoking building (Prague still has many places that are not smoke-free). The staff was very understanding that I wanted to change rooms. Staff was also very helpful in making plans during my stay.

I saw theft coming from window in 32-beds dorm, but he ran away as soon as we came, so please lock your belongings in safe location, just ask hostel/hotel staff.

There were too many beds jammed into one room. My bunk was extremely high and close to the arched ceiling so I almost hit my head several times. Bathrooms were clean but smelled of sewerage a bit. Excellent apartment with fridge etc.

Can't really say anything negative about this hostel! We had a great stay; showers were amazing, breakfast was huge and delicious and the staff were super helpful. Highly recommended!

1 2 3 4 Next » last »