Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

The place is cheap and definitely worth it. The only problem you may have is with the people you have to share your room with.

Really good hostel would stay again. Clean, comfy and great bar downstairs. Oh and the breakfast was delicious!

The staff were a bit off, just not very friendly. The bar was good, as was the breakfast, with the pancake station! The rooms were sooooo cool with an apartment style room with a balcony. Our roommates were all really nice, some very loud. The beds are horrible, the top bunk was really high and only had one side, the ladder was painful. Its like a 30min walk from the centre and theres night trams which are handy. And they kicked us out early after they said we could stay.

First hostel I had ever stayed in, me and my friend (both girls, 22 y/o) where interrailing and this was our first stop. We didn't know what to expect but needless to say this hostel was well above expectation. The decor, cleanliness, facilities are all brilliant. Had a really comfortable and enjoyable stay here, the center is two tram stops away and the free tour provided is a MUST! The bar crawl they provides worth a night too!

super place!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Latvia
  • Couple, 41+

This was one of the best hostels i've been in in Europe, in terms of atmosphere, cleanliness, convenience. The only issue was that in a room of ten girls, there were only two outlets working so we were taking turns charging our phones. Previous to coming, I read that the location was far, but this is NOT true. It's super convenient to get to the hostel by walking or tram.

My second stay in the Czech Inn, last time was great this time it was better.

• 30th Jun 2014

Nice underground bar, nothing bad to say on this hostel.

Wi-Fi connection was poor in the rooms

• 25th Jun 2014

Had a great time at this hostel, met loads of great people. The bar had a great atmosphere, the staff were super friendly and helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were all lovely and clean. It is a bit of a trek from the centre of Prague, but the public transport is amazing and it is actually a really nice walk if you've got the time. Would definitely recommend this hostel, thoroughly enjoyed my stay here!

It was a great hostel with very friendly staff and an amazing basement bar

Really affordable place to stay for travellers as I stayed in a room with 9 other women and it was around $30 for two nights. However you will need to provide your own amenities or can buy them from the reception. Good place to stay but you will need to take a tram to old town (tram is close to the inn)

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! Clean, cheap, gorecery store right outside the building, 10min by tram to the old town.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Poland

It is very nice but wach out with putting things on the window sill if you are in room 001 on the first floor the large dormatory. people off the street will grab anything they can if the window is open scary!!

Amazing! Perfect!

The only thing I might have wanted to know in advance is that the clientele seemed to all be in the age range of 20-25. A tiny range to be sure and I am 50 and my son is 13. We were treated well but we felt like fish out of water.

Spotlessly clean rooms and very friendly reception staff. Located in a quiet residential area very close to the city center and the tram stop is right in front of the hostel.

i have never travelled before. Prague was my first travel and the inn gave me a good impression on prague. The experience is excellent.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Great hostel! A little outside walking distance from major sites, but public transport is so cheap it really doesn't matter. Really great downstate pub and the breakfast buffet was epic.

Great hostel overall. Wifi not that good in the rooms (at least where I stayed), but really good at the bar and reception. Hot showers. Good staff. Bar is pretty nice and they showed the world cup games.