Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

This place is awesome! I slept in the 36 bed and 16 bed rooms. Both worked out nicely. The environment with a bar and some outdoor bench space is conducive for meeting other travelers. The staff is professional and helpful. The next time I come to Prague I will be staying here.

Best hostel we've stayed at on our trip round Europe definitely recommend!

• 18th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

We stayed here for two nights and enjoyed our stay. It was quite hard to find the place on foot, using the metro is recommended to get close. The room was comfortable and the breakfast was fantastic despite the odd atmosphere of a dark underground club in the morning! We did a walking tour that met at reception and this was a great experience. So much so that we stayed with our guide V and did a walking tour of the castle that evening. The map provided at reception was very useful.

Great hostel, would be better if they had a kitchen, but other than that brill.

Painfully hot in the summer.

Please pay a little more attention to the cleanliness of the bathrooms. They were in good condition but often would smell bad.

great staff, great value for money all in a fantastic city. I'll be coming back

Lovely place to stay with lots going on (enjoyed walking tour and pub crawl). Will be recommending to friends and travellers I meet in the future. Very pleased with five bed private room and facilities available at the hostel. The map you gave us was better than any in the three guide books we had! Constructive criticism would be that a mirror outside of the five bed apartment bathroom would make things easier for guests.

• 16th Jul 2015
  • Scotland

The Czech Inn was a great place to stay. We did have an issue our first night where the hostel was overbooked but the staff was incredibly accommodating and helped resolve the issue. The common area was a nice comfortable place to relax and breakfast was great!

The hostel is easy to access form the central station and nit too far from the city center. The staff is nice, the rooms are comfortable and clean. The bathroom is clean. The hostel organizes different activities, like a free city tour or a bar crawl. The breakfast proposed for 5€ is really good value for money.

This hostel is just perfect! There is the best shower ever, comfortable beds e great environment. This hostel is not in centre city but there is the Train line 22 just beside the build that bring you in the middle of the town. You also can go by foot spending 20 minutes, is not far. Nice hotel, certainly I will be back!

• 12th Jul 2015

Great hostel, the staff in particular are friendly and helpful.

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. The staff was incredibly helpful (especially Mike!!) - despite my 1000 questions, a messed up booking, and a handful of requests - they were ever so relaxed and friendly. It was easy to sleep well, hall and rooms were very quiet - life is taking place downstairs or in the really cool bar belonging to the hostel. The rooms were super clean and tidy, even the communal bathrooms were always clean and free, no matter what time I went to use them. Highly recommend!!

• 12th Jul 2015

Thanks very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave us a great review. This is very helpful. I'm delighted to hear you were well looked after and that you will recommend us to other travelers. Hope to see again soon and happy travels ;)

great hostel, super comfy beds, good dorms nice and clean. Breakfast was lovely, well worth the money. Great place for meeting people, good location right next to tram station, was good to have a bar down stairs. But would have been nice to have some sort of kitchen facilities and maybe some more showers. But great info about tours and activities!

Absolutely fantastic staff, they were really helpful and gave us lots of information and tips. We stayed in one of the 'appartments' which was a really cool idea for a hostel as it was sociable with a shared communal and kitchen area. Our only complaint is that we had 2 toilets between 15 people and mornings were a bit of a nightmare, a separate toilet was needed as we were waiting an awfully loong time to go to the loo!! Overall great experience though and we would highly recommend!

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It really helps. We're happy to know you had a good stay with us and the staff took good care of you. We hope to see you again in the near future. Happy Travels :)

I'm backpacking around Europe right now and I'm from the states. I stayed in the 34 bed dorm in the basement and was nervous about it. But hands down this was the best place! Wifi worked everywhere. Each bed has its own, big lock box, power socket and lamp. The place was super clean and comfortable. I could have stayed there the rest of my trip. I highly recommend this place.

• 10th Jul 2015

The best backpackers I've ever stayed! The staff were absolutely gorgeous and so kind! The rooms were super clean and bathrooms were great! Definitely recommend staying here! It's 10 mins from city centre which is such a great location as the centre is full of tourists and loud clubs/bars! Highly highly recommend this place!!!!!!

• 9th Jul 2015

This is more like a hotel that happens to have shared rooms. Maybe better for younger travelers, perfect for me at least.

Fantastic hostel overall! Right next to the tram which takes you to city centre. Bar area was great. Bed comfy!

Awesome hostel. Location is a downfall. As well as only two showers for 36 bed dorm. But great atmosphere aside. Would recommend. Great value for money.

Thanks very much for staying with us and taking the time to leave a review. It's really appreciated. It's a shame you didn't get to enjoy our area. Yes, it's not right in the center but we like to think of this as a positive by giving you a chance to experience something unique outside the tourist zone. And the dorm actually has 4 showers (2 ladies and 2 men's ;). Thanks for the feedback and we hope to see you back soon. Safe travels :)