Czech Inn Reviews

super place!

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Latvia
  • Couple, 41+

This was one of the best hostels i've been in in Europe, in terms of atmosphere, cleanliness, convenience. The only issue was that in a room of ten girls, there were only two outlets working so we were taking turns charging our phones. Previous to coming, I read that the location was far, but this is NOT true. It's super convenient to get to the hostel by walking or tram.

My second stay in the Czech Inn, last time was great this time it was better.

• 30th Jun 2014

Nice underground bar, nothing bad to say on this hostel.

Wi-Fi connection was poor in the rooms

• 25th Jun 2014

Had a great time at this hostel, met loads of great people. The bar had a great atmosphere, the staff were super friendly and helpful and the rooms and bathrooms were all lovely and clean. It is a bit of a trek from the centre of Prague, but the public transport is amazing and it is actually a really nice walk if you've got the time. Would definitely recommend this hostel, thoroughly enjoyed my stay here!

It was a great hostel with very friendly staff and an amazing basement bar

Really affordable place to stay for travellers as I stayed in a room with 9 other women and it was around $30 for two nights. However you will need to provide your own amenities or can buy them from the reception. Good place to stay but you will need to take a tram to old town (tram is close to the inn)

Best hostel I have ever stayed in!!! Clean, cheap, gorecery store right outside the building, 10min by tram to the old town.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • Poland

It is very nice but wach out with putting things on the window sill if you are in room 001 on the first floor the large dormatory. people off the street will grab anything they can if the window is open scary!!

Amazing! Perfect!

The only thing I might have wanted to know in advance is that the clientele seemed to all be in the age range of 20-25. A tiny range to be sure and I am 50 and my son is 13. We were treated well but we felt like fish out of water.

Didn't end up staying here (family reasons) but staff were very accommodating with my cancellation.

Spotlessly clean rooms and very friendly reception staff. Located in a quiet residential area very close to the city center and the tram stop is right in front of the hostel.

i have never travelled before. Prague was my first travel and the inn gave me a good impression on prague. The experience is excellent.

• 18th Jun 2014
  • Finland

Great hostel! A little outside walking distance from major sites, but public transport is so cheap it really doesn't matter. Really great downstate pub and the breakfast buffet was epic.

Great hostel overall. Wifi not that good in the rooms (at least where I stayed), but really good at the bar and reception. Hot showers. Good staff. Bar is pretty nice and they showed the world cup games.

The lobby and rooms seemed clean but the bathrooms, hallways, and showers smelt like urine all the time. Most comfortable beds of all the hostels I stayed at during this trip!

I had a lovely stay at this hostel. The dorm was incredibly nice, especially considering how cheap it was! Also, the bar downstairs helped with meeting fellow travelers. The staff was very nice and helpful, although it was always a long wait to get their attention. Overall, the hostel was very nice, a great bargain, and I would definitely stay there again!!!

Pleasant stay and nice staff :)

• 12th Jun 2014