Czech Inn Reviews

Francouzska 76, Prague, Czech Republic

I found this hostel very cold. I didn´t like the common area, that is at the reception, so you see the people who enters and leaves all the time. I would like to have a place to chill, not 4 tables at the reception.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in, but it would be even better if there was a kitchen on it.

Best hostel I have ever stayed in. It was honestly more like a hotel, with lots of rooms and bathrooms, keycard access, large, secure lockers, and an excellent lounge and basement bar. The whole place is very modern, kept extremely clean, and had more comfortable beds than any other place I've stayed. It's a bit outside the city center, but is right by a direct tram, so it wasn't a problem. I can't recommend this place enough, I'd go back to Prague just to stay here.

Great stay at Czech Inn :) Facilities are pretty awesome! Internet works really well and staff are very nice.

• 3rd Mar 2014
  • Mexico

Good and very cheap hostel, almost like a hotel. The breakfast was really good but maybe a little bit expensive compared to the prices you find in the city. The bar is very nice and cozy but people don't go there often. A bit far from downtown but close to bus and tram stop. If you don't mind walking the neighborhood is safe and you can get to the center in 20 min. I would came back.

The rooms were some of the best I have ever seen in a hostel. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel! They even gave you little shower gel, shower caps and shampoo, and cleaned our room every day. The breakfast wasn't great and I didn't think it was worth paying for since there are other cafe's in the area where you can get more for around the same price. A great place to stay!

• 17th Feb 2014

Its not really a hostel, more of a communal living hotel. Everything is good though, clean staff are nice. Bar downstairs is cool. Nice 'Hostel'

My stay at the czech inn was great! It was so much fun, there is a lot (!!) going on, even a club in the basement. Rooms are great, great location in a really original Czech neighborhood. The staff is really friendly and I had nice conversations ;-) Thank you a lot! I plan to come back one day! Julius :-)

Its a bit far away from the old Town, clean tho

they were very polite and kind in every thing we asked them, and their recomendation about what to do around Sunday night were perfect.

• 2nd Feb 2014
  • Spain

Definitely the Hostel you need to try in Prague

• 1st Feb 2014

Great place to meet people, nice location near the metro to get downtown, friendly and helpful staff. LOVED the tour guide who showed us around the city. Great breakfast selection for cheap. Lots of resources for travelers, whether traveling in groups or solo. All around a great hostel experience!

This is definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed. I recommend it to everyone. The price compared to quality it's great.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »