Czech Inn

Fabulous 4956 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4956 Total Reviews

• India, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2017

Clean rooms and bathrooms Boxes to store luggage Well equipped kitchen Close enough to city Recommended.

15th Jul 2017

I enjoyed this hostel!! Plugs at every bed are great and the common area is nice. I do wish there was better lighting in the bathroom and a better spot to put my things while showering. Otherwise, good.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2017

Very comfy beds! Would stay again.

• England, Couple, 18-24
13th Jul 2017
7.7

We booked a 6 bed dorm and ended up in a 7 bed apartment with our own private 2 bed room! We loved the hostel from the moment we stepped in (mainly for that reason). However, as soon as we walked into the apartment there was a sewer like smell coming from the bathroom and we then found that the sink was leaking when we notified a member of staff at reception he was extremely rude and unhelpful. The location isn't very central but the public transport links are good.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
13th Jul 2017

The hostel was the best that I have ever been. The ladies room was amazing, with kitchen, a room, bathroom and two separated rooms, so me and my friend had our own space. The breakfeast was really too, with a good price, and the staff has very helpful. Also the location was good as well, in front of a train station. We loved it all!

12th Jul 2017
7.4

Pretty nice hostel, a but far from the central but the metro was right in front. Clean hostel. Very nice staff!! i was getting ready and the janitor came in without a care and she cleaned everything up in front of me so i couldn't finish getting ready. And every time i wanted to go downstairs there was always someone in the couch i liked to sit on so put more couches out there pls. Also the breakfast was GOOD,BUT the pancakes need some sugar and i think that the floor should be swiped better.

• England, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

I loved it! The nicest looking hostel and met great people!!

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
11th Jul 2017

Sent from heaven. Stay here! I thought the location would be an issue but it's literally one quick tram ride straight to the old town and the tram is soooo cheap!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2017

We stayed in the 36 bdrm doom. Really cool experience. Very rustic looking down there and high security. Even with 36 people I was always in the bathroom alone as everyone was on their on schedule. Their is no AC down there so dress for it. The staff are INCREDIBLE. I had an important Skype interview and they found a room in the hostel for me to do it in. I really appreciate the hospitality from the front staff and the cleaning staff in the basement. The metro is very accessible to main sites!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

My friend and I booked 2 nights in a Deluxe 5 Bed Dorm with the view that we would be sharing with 3 others, however the room we were allocated (501) had room A, with 3 beds in it and room B with 2 beds. We had room A so effectively had our bedroom to ourselves and shared a living room/kitchen and a bathroom with 3 others which was fab, this was also in what I can only describe as a penthouse suite! Location, cleanliness and atmosphere are brill and special shout out to Jitka who was SO helpful!