Czech Inn

Superb 5216 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 5216 Total Reviews

22nd Sep 2017

This place is awesome. It's about 15 minutes from the city center by tram, but there is a stop directly outside of the hostel so it was no problem. It's a cool area so I enjoyed it. You need a key card for the room so it felt very safe. The rooms are really great and it's apartment style so there is a kitchen and bathroom attached to the rooms. The beds are super comfy as well. The wifi was pretty terrible but that's the only negative thing I have to say. I would definitely stay here again.

• England, Mixed Group, 25-30
21st Sep 2017

Stayed here with Mrs for a couple of nights. Second time I've hung me cap here and it's a bloody cracking place. Only problem was we did some washing and after, despite using the dryer for 2 hours, our clothes were still damp. So avoid tha laundry service I'd say. Hostel though is a grand hostel. No stout or landlord in he bar though.

• tamikaaebs28453
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
20th Sep 2017

Would recommend

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
19th Sep 2017
8.0

Nice little place. Very clean, with helpful and friendly staff. The main dorm is a sort of poorly-lit underground bunker. I enjoyed that sort of thing, but other people were put off. If in a top bunk, you will get brick dust in your bed from the ceiling. Security was a bit lax, but there was a luggage room for valuables. People came and went at all hours, so maybe not for light sleepers. I really enjoyed it here, but it may not suit everyone. Up to you to decide.

16th Sep 2017

This place was great! The location isn't in old town or new town, but it is in a ~trendy~ area with lots of bars, restaurants, and stores, and is right by a tram that will take you right to all the touristy spots you don't wanna miss on your visit. I stayed in a 5 bedroom female dorm, and it was spectacular! It felt like an apartment with our own kitchen, bathroom, and living room area. The beds are very comfortable- everyone agreed it was the best sleep we've gotten at a hostel!

14th Sep 2017

Best hostel I ever stayed in. It was a mix between a hotel and a luxury apartment building . The staff was very friendly and helpful . The busking was beyond clean . R was very easy to get around the city from the busses in our location. I loved it. I wish I would have stayed longer but I will def be back. The breakfast is good. The free tour in the morning is a must .

14th Sep 2017

I stayed in the 34 bed dorm where earplugs are necessary if you wanna have a good night's sleep. The staff were really friendly. Lots of events happening within the hostel itself which is fun. Would definitely recommend the hostel to my friends.

• meganrickerby
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
13th Sep 2017

I would stay here again. Clean with really comfortable beds. A little bit out of down town but really easy to get around on the trams.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2017

A very friendly hostel a short tram ride away from central Prague. The Cambodian boy along with the girl who served breakfast were such friendly people! The rooms and bathrooms were tidy, kitchen had all the essentials. Comedy night was good. Overall I had a very nice stay.

• England, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2017

If I could give 12/10 I would. This was one of the best hostels I've stayed in! We arrived late and nothing was too much trouble for the reception staff. They made us feel welcome and we're very friendly and helpful. We booked a girls only room, then were told me and my friend had our own room! The room was an apartment with 2 rooms, a huge bathroom and a kitchen! The room was stunning and so clean! Our roommates were lovely and the hostel is extremely social. Breakfast was also good value

×