D'Lucky Garden Inn and Suites

Fabulous 65 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
12th Jun 2017
7.7

Staff were very friendly and helpful. It's a bit far from the main town but there are tricycles right outside to give you a ride. We were only here for one night and it was a good place to stay.

11th Jun 2017

Enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Private rooms were like mini-houses, giving plenty of privacy. Staff were nice and accommodating, answered my questions and went out of their way to make me feel welcome. They also threw in a discount for the tour and gave me free airport transfer on my way back. Location-wise, quite far from city center, but pedicabs are all over the place. The fan in my room will not steady, and the TV lose signal every now and then. But otherwise, no issues. Many thanks.

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
9th Jun 2017

It was okay. Maybe I may come back soon.

• Austria, Male, 18-24
19th May 2017
6.0

The room is very big especially considering the price but the reception is very unhelpful, but at least to some extent fiendly. What annoyed me the most was that malicious guy, who sad he cannot borrow me an adapter even though they had two or three adaptors there, which other colleagues borrowed me in the end despite this one guy claiming that all adaptors were borrowed to other guests.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
25th Apr 2017

I stayed only one night yo do to the airport next morning. The room was clean! The have a van who take me to the airport. Great ubication for that

• Philippines, Female, 25-30
31st Mar 2017
8.0

During our stay, we did appreciate the staff and the accommodation. Things to look into were: the front door of the rooms should be double lock, provide a cabinet for our luggages instead of table set (already available outside the room), add soups on the menu (short orders like hototay, lomi, sotanghon, bihon or molo balls), also we experienced frequent black out- should have generators to provide guest comfort, though, the emergency lights were installed. The place is good, child-friendly

18th Mar 2017

Great and friendly staff who did their best to help us with everything! Great place if you're staying in Puerto for just a few days.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017
8.0

Highly recommended.We stayed for 2 nights,it was quiet and the staff were helpful and friendly.When we informed that the tv wasnt working we got a different room without any hesitation.Food at the restaurant is affordable and the menu is good enough.The signal for wifi is quite good but not in all areas.The room was clean and the shower was hot. We were allowed to check out in the evening with no charge so that was very appreciated!one of the best acommodation we've been so far in Southeast Asia

• Finland, Couple, 25-30
2nd Mar 2017
8.0

We were positively surprised when we got there. The place was clean, location was ok, staff is very nice and helpful. Very basic but good!