6.1
Good 177 Total Reviews
6.1
Good 177 Total Reviews
D'Villa Rina Ria Lodge Located at Kinabalu Park, Sabah, Kota Kinabalu.
Malaysia
Kota Kinabalu Sabah Kinabalu Park, Sabah
61% 177
6.0041242 116.5426898
    Rooms available

• Malaysia, Female, 41+
11th Feb 2016
2.0

I never stay at your hostel on 11 February 2016. Actually I've cancelled my booking one day before that booking that. I do not recommend anybody to stay at D'Villa Rina Ria Lodge. I insist that your hostel reimburse me for the cost that has been deducted from my account. Thank you. ROSELINE LIAW.