D'Vine Hostel Reviews

Luka Asatiani St. # 3, Batumi, Georgia

There is a nice atmosphere at the hostel and the owners have a lot of good information.

A great international atmosphere! Maybe the conditions are not perfect but the staff makes up for it. If you plan to stay for a few days in Batumi, it's a really good place.

Very nice and helpful owners. We had a great stay! They also help us to get to places we want to see. Big recommendation!

Good place to stay while in Batumi, the staff were helpful and the atmosphere nice and friendly.

No lockers and easily accessed from outside, excellent location, staff good in the sense that they know stuff and are english speaking (GE-US couple) but the woman is a bit pushy and they have an unmannered dog (maybe cause he's still young) who frequently jumps onto beds etc. Nice terrace where you can drink, but sometimes the owners prefer to talk with guest right in front of the rooms. No computer (asked guy said of course girl started to complain to him in front of us) nor towels.

a really nice place with some great people. they also have a yard which is great when the the weather is warm :) I felt like staying there longer than I did.

Good place with an ideal location and the staff are really helpful. Unfortunately if people stay up late in the living area and decide to talk into the small hours then it can be hard to sleep. That's more about the guests than the staff but still a tad annoying. Dorms are very comfortable and the outdoor sitting area is relaxing.

Very small hostel which is ok if the weather is great and you can sit in the garden but otherwise it get extremely loud and crowded.

Fantastic Hostel a few minutes walk from the beach, you can't possibly ask for a better location for a hostel. The owners Nina and Dan are great, I felt like I was in my apartment. Clean facilities and great atmosphere. Highly recommenced!

Nice hostel. Very close to the seaside. Nino (owner) is very friendly and helpful. It is allowed to draw on walls). Free wifi. Toilets & baths could be cleaner. Greetings from Novosibirsk)

Great atmosphere in this hostel, very good location and very helpful and friendly staff. It was amazing to stay at D'vine hostel !

This hostel is good for people who like "good times" and "positive experiences". When I arrived in Batumi, Georgia's capital of awesome, I wasn't sure that was the type of trip I was looking for. I thought maybe I just wanted to sit on the sunny beach, eat the cheap delicious food, take in the strange architecture, surround myself with great people, and hate my life. But somehow D'Vine and its royal family (Nina, Daniel, Jabba) won me over and made me love my time there. Wish I was still there!