DC International Hostel (7th St.)

7.0
Very Good 478 Total Reviews
7.0
Very Good 478 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Jun 2017

This hostel provided exactly what I needed during my stay - great value. Kind staff. Good location.

16th May 2017
7.7

Rated ok for a short stay. Location to a Metro great.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
10th May 2017
6.9

The hostel is ok considering the price. Since they have several buildings, you don't get to see and meet too many people. It would be nice if they could come up with events at night to encourage social meetings. The reception staff was polite, but I think they could be friendlier. The location is ok as well. Room and bathroom were clean.

1st May 2017

We were warmly greeted. The room was extremely clean with comfortable mattresses.

28th Apr 2017

Good option at a good price near the Center and really close to the metro.

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017
6.0

My staff interaction could have been better. He basically just signed me in, gave me my keycard, & told me what room I was in. I'd have been totally lost if I'd never stayed in a hostel before. My bed was comfortable but the mattress protector made it unreasonably loud whenever I moved and the railing of my bunk was shaky because it was missing a screw. I also awoke at 6 am to the sounds of a drugged out homeless man barking outside of the building, but you get what you pay for so it's all good.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Apr 2017
6.9

Good and safe for a hostel but I thought the lack of shower nob was very annoying. Made the showering experience a bit painful. Rooms are so basic make you feel like prison but thank God the wifi was good. A place to crash strictly. Still have to Uber to bars and not at walking distance from the National Mall.

• USA, Male, 41+
24th Mar 2017
2.0

This hostel (if you think we can call it that) is not just filthy and gross, it is actually downright dangerous. If you have not already had a lawsuit related to booking clients at this location, you should be expecting one at any time. To start with, it is a fire trap: windowless rooms and hallways with only one narrow unlighted staircase by which to enter/exit. The hallway and the room smelled of urine. Your form doesn't give me enough characters to give you a full description. You owe me.