DC Lofty - Convention Center Reviews

1335 11th street NW, Washington DC, Washington DC, USA

really nice place to stay in over night in dc close to all the sites and really spacious. staff are friendly and witty would def recommend it.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

The staff were very friendly but I could not find them whenever I want. There is no breakfast. The shower was very weak and the cleaning was not that good.

• 14th Aug 2015

hey there, thanks for your input, and trust that it is always read. We want to be the cleanest place out there, and I think on a daily basis we succeed. We talk about reviews and make sure they reflect in our cleaning constantly, so we take it seriously. Sorry if staff is usually cleaning up around the place, and is not usually sitting in the front desk spot. We do not include breakfast, and the shower flow is restricted in some of the areas to low flow. thanks!

I really loved my room (Nr. 13), especially the chandelier, even though it was kind of complicated to figure out how it works. Other than that I was glad I could finally do some laundry, I really loved hanging out on the porch with some of the other guests and it was great that the staff joined us for a late smoke. Definitely a hostel I would return to, if I ever get to go to DC again.

Great Staff! A box of free cereals for breakfast would be just a huge plus!

• 13th Aug 2015

Decent experience. No hot water (the advice to run the sink and shower at the same time did not work and was wasteful) and there was hair all over the bathroom. It was fine for this trip, but I would think twice before returned by.

• 11th Aug 2015