DEN's INN Reviews

Kawaguchi 2853-1, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Mount Fuji, Japan

Lovely place and staff. A bit far from kawaguchiko station, but pick up and drop off service available!

Thank you so much for a lovely stay. We really enjoyed staying here. Borrowing the bikes was great, we cycled all the way around the lake and it was really great to get around. We liked the feel of your hostel, the antiques were really interesting and a nice touch to the decor. The breakfast was good value but only toast, a little more variety would be nice. Thanks for a great stay. I would consider staying here again if I come back to Kawaguchiko.

Den's is a very nice place ,if i have a chance i will back here again.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Owner was warm, friendly and helpful. It was very nice to have her small cafe on the first floor as a space to relax and grab a bite to eat. The only downside was the bunk beds were very uncomfortable for me. If you are young, traveling with companions, this may be a good option. But as a solo traveler, it wasn't very comfortable. Security for my bag was a concern. All the rooms per full of people and there wasn't any space to store valuables or secure my luggage while I was out site seeing.

I had a great time, met some nice people and was treated very well by the staff. I would definitely stay there again if I have the chance.

I like the decoration in Den's Inn. It's warm

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

We were picked up from the station for cheaper than a taxi would have been, I had a great view of Fuji from my bed when I woke up! Small but good hostel

I've stayed in hostels all over the world, and this was definitely one of the best! Super friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere, comfortable, good location--its got it all!

• 20th Mar 2015

Nice hostel/ guest house with views of Fuji. Was mostly empty when I was there which was during off peak season. Good location for getting around kawaguchiko and Saiko. Poor security as anybody could walk in and nowhere to lock your belongings.

The owner of the hostel made us and the other guests feel very unwelcome as she was quite cold towards us. The place is clean and safe but was overpriced, especially since we were asked to pay extra for the newyear period. The only hostel I've ever stayed in that charges you for a teabag or teaspoon of instant coffee. I would avoid, especially if travelling alone.

We got to rent bicycles, got a cheap ride back to the station, and the staff was helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.

really perfect!! the bus station is next to the hostel but you have also a bike for free so you can visit a lot of places around the lake by your self. Close to the hostel you have mini markets and restaurants. Highly recommended!!!

The owner was very kind to us. The atmosphere around the hostel was very lovely and you can easily walk to Kawaguchiko Music forest and Mount Fuji view.

This was the CLEANEST, FRIENDLIEST and MOST COZY hostel I have ever stayed at, I can't wait to go back! The location is perfect for viewing Fuji & the lake; I could see Fuji from my bed. The staff is AMAZING. Kohei went out of his way to make my stay comfortable: He booked my next hostel & a sake brewery tour (highly recommended!) and gave me a ride. The hostel is CLEAN- showers are private, toilets clean, floors carpeted. Bikes are great! Great Onsen nearby. Great cafe in the hostel, very cozy!

On a raining cold evening we arrived at Den's Inn all the way from Nikko on the last train. Even after reception hours we came to a lovely note addressed to us and map of how to get to our room. Our room had fresh towels and a warm heater on for us. Such a pleasure and definitely recommend it for visiting Mount Fuji!

• 24th Nov 2014

The owner was very helpful. He collected me from the station as I had missed the last bus and arrived within 10 mins. He then stopped at a local supermarket so I could grab some dinner on the way to the hostel. I used one of his bikes for free to tour around the lake, which had beautiful views of Mount Fuji. The hostel was really clean and the wifi worked well.

• 23rd Nov 2014