DEN's INN Reviews

Kawaguchi 2853-1, Fujikawaguchiko-machi, Mount Fuji, Japan

Clean, friendly, helpful. Good location with Fuji views. Free bikes, access to laundry. Really grea showers. Not to sound like too much of a princess but the beds were very hard but I solved that by borrowing another mattress from a spare bed. Main gripe was no lockers and no locking doors, anyone could walk in. I have a PacSafe but would have felt my valuables were potentially vulnerable if not although there was no reason to suspect danger of this other than usual secueity awareness.

Lovely place and staff. A bit far from kawaguchiko station, but pick up and drop off service available!

Thank you so much for a lovely stay. We really enjoyed staying here. Borrowing the bikes was great, we cycled all the way around the lake and it was really great to get around. We liked the feel of your hostel, the antiques were really interesting and a nice touch to the decor. The breakfast was good value but only toast, a little more variety would be nice. Thanks for a great stay. I would consider staying here again if I come back to Kawaguchiko.

Den's is a very nice place ,if i have a chance i will back here again.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Owner was warm, friendly and helpful. It was very nice to have her small cafe on the first floor as a space to relax and grab a bite to eat. The only downside was the bunk beds were very uncomfortable for me. If you are young, traveling with companions, this may be a good option. But as a solo traveler, it wasn't very comfortable. Security for my bag was a concern. All the rooms per full of people and there wasn't any space to store valuables or secure my luggage while I was out site seeing.

I had a great time, met some nice people and was treated very well by the staff. I would definitely stay there again if I have the chance.

I like the decoration in Den's Inn. It's warm

• 4th Apr 2015
  • Taiwan

We were picked up from the station for cheaper than a taxi would have been, I had a great view of Fuji from my bed when I woke up! Small but good hostel

I've stayed in hostels all over the world, and this was definitely one of the best! Super friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere, comfortable, good location--its got it all!

• 20th Mar 2015

Nice hostel/ guest house with views of Fuji. Was mostly empty when I was there which was during off peak season. Good location for getting around kawaguchiko and Saiko. Poor security as anybody could walk in and nowhere to lock your belongings.

The owner of the hostel made us and the other guests feel very unwelcome as she was quite cold towards us. The place is clean and safe but was overpriced, especially since we were asked to pay extra for the newyear period. The only hostel I've ever stayed in that charges you for a teabag or teaspoon of instant coffee. I would avoid, especially if travelling alone.

We got to rent bicycles, got a cheap ride back to the station, and the staff was helpful. We enjoyed our stay very much.

really perfect!! the bus station is next to the hostel but you have also a bike for free so you can visit a lot of places around the lake by your self. Close to the hostel you have mini markets and restaurants. Highly recommended!!!

The owner was very kind to us. The atmosphere around the hostel was very lovely and you can easily walk to Kawaguchiko Music forest and Mount Fuji view.