DG Hostel Peatonal San Juan Reviews

Rivadavia 175 Este, San Juan, Argentina

I would have review them better if they would not cancel my reservation 2 days before the arrival and left me without any help in a city over crowded.

We only stayed there one night. The season is gone so the hostel was empty which was kind of good as there was not many utensils in the kitchen to use and so when the hostel is full, I am not sure what happens. However, we got an upgrade on the room and we got breakfast in the morning, simple but sufficient! Staff was very nice! It is right in the town centre so it is excellent, but a little bit of walk from the station.