DIC Hostel

8.8
Fabulous 685 Total Reviews

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
8th Jun 2017

It was quite far from the Town (not too bad, but I had problem finding). But the rooms were amazing. And it was so clean everywhere. And a nice and big kitchen. The bed was great; and big lockers. The biggest I've seen in a hostel. I would come back, no doubt about it!!

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017

My stay at the DIC hostel was exactly what I needed! Easy spot to get to, although the hostel should note that the signs leading towards hostel are PUNKT Hostel vs DIC. The receptionist was super nice and helpful, the bed was clean, and the bathrooms were pretty nice! As noted on reservation, you can't Check in at the hostel until 4pm. Which also means, you can't leave your bags there either FYI!

• Canada, Female, 25-30
1st Jun 2017
8.0

I was put in the C Punkt Hostel instead. Although no one told me that, so I was wandering around for a while trying to figure out why the security guard at the DIC hostel pointed to a different building and said not here. They need to work on their communication!! Bed was very comfortable, room spacious. No reception 12-4 so I had to leave my bags in another one of their buildings during the day before my bus... a strange system and made me feel uncomfortable.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th May 2017
8.0

Arrived to the hostel and found out we were staying in a different one. That one had good staff and nice facilities but horrible atmosphere. No one talked to each other. Completely dead. But nice bathrooms, clean etc

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
21st May 2017

Very good location and friendly personal. Note that people who reserve in Hostel DIC can be sent to C-Punkt hostel (a few meters away), depending on the season. In my case, I was sent to C-Punkt, but even though, the place is nice and friendly and the price paid was the one I reserved. Thank you very much!

6th May 2017

The building was not marked well. I had difficulty finding it

• Romania, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

Staff was great, he gave us some good tips for viziting Ljubljana.