DIC Hostel Reviews

Poljanska cesta 26, Ljubljana, Slovenia

Staff were very helpful and friendly and the rooms were really nice and had lockers. The kitchen was quite small but functional and there were no washing machines. I thought the atmosphere was great but it could have done with a common area type room.

Everything you see on the photos is real. The place is very clean and the facilities are great. It looks like the place has been renewed recently. I recommend without thinking twice.

I enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Its location is good, and relatively easy to find. The facilities are great, you get linen and a towel, and the kitchen and bathrooms are all useable (not beautiful, but they work :) ). The dorm door locked, but my locker key didn't work, so security wasn't brill - you can also hear the students at night, as they have accommodation by the hostel. The blinds allowed quite a bit of light in. The staff were lovely though, and very helpful!

Very noisy. We were told the wrong breakfast times and missed it because of that. None of the staff seemed to have much experience working in a hostel. Very basic facilities.

They said that the breakfast was included but at the end they told us that on sundays was not included!

• 9th May 2015