9.3
Superb 607 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 607 Total Reviews
DREAM House hostel Located at 2D Andriyivskyy Uzviz, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 2D Andriyivskyy Uzviz
93% 607
50.4621553 30.5165755
    Rooms available

• Ukraine, Couple, 25-30
22nd Jul 2016

Overall impression with the hostel is good, the staff is friendly and location was nice,but it was dirty on the floor in the room in a way that made us regret that we took off our shoes when we walked in.. we stayed in a superior separate room for two persons that costs as much as many other hotel rooms in Kiev, so next time we will definitely look for another (cleaner) place to stay. Luggage room in the basement was disgusting, dirty, with someone's old socks on the floor etc..

• Ukraine, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2016
7.7

The hostel is probably gonna be one of the best you can find in Kiev, but nothing compared to the ones I've seen in Germany or Spain, for example. The food they serve is great, the staff is welcoming and friendly. Most of the time you will find people hanging out in the lounge area outside (keep in mind that it seats 10-12 people at most) or in the outdoor patio of their restaurant. My room reeked with sweat, although I suspect it was a guest and not the hostel to blame.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Jul 2016

I had a wonderful stay at Dream House. My bags were delayed and they were very helpful in giving directions to where I could find clothes and other necessities. They also let me call the airline numerous times to find out where my bag was. The bed was comfy and the showers were hot! Druzi Cafe had wonderful food and friendly staff! I would definitely stay here again!

Thank you for such nice words. We are very pleased that you mentioned a lot of advantages of our hostel. We will take care of everything to be perfect. Our team is glad to host you everytime!

5th Jul 2016

Definitely one of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed at. The cafe down stairs is fairly amazing.

• barbaramartin745080
  • Switzerland, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
2nd Jul 2016

I really loved this hostel the first time I came and still liked it the second time. The location is simply perfect, just next to Andreevskii spusk and the Podil, the most vibrant part of town. The cafe in the hostel is very nice and the facilities are modern and in good condition, good kitchen. However, I found that cleaning in the bathroom left to be desired. I was also a bit disappointed that there were no toilets on the floor of my single room (in the basement).

Thank you for a visit and constructive feedback. We are glad that you have found a lot of pros in your staying here. Indeed, cleanliness is a priority for us and we always take care of the comfort of our guests. However, with a high occupancy ( and we can accommodate more than 100 guests ) sometimes it's hard to trace everything. For sure we will work on this and we promise you even better service!

• elaine_rocks20014622
  • England, All Female Group, 25-30
29th Jun 2016
7.4

Nice hostel in a nice location. However, our dorm had 4 windows and only one of these had a mosquito net. We all got bitten as a result, which was annoying. Mosquito nets on all of the windows would have encouraged us to give a higher rating.

27th Jun 2016

A beautiful, clean and safe place to stay for a while or just over the night before flying outbound from Ukraine. The personnel is really kind and helpful, they all speak perfect English. The cheese soup they offer for breakfast is a killer =)

• harringtondarren180
  • Ireland, Mixed Group, 31-40
26th Jun 2016

Great hostel. Booked a private room for 5 nights. Very clean air conditioned room. Toilets and showers always very clean as was every else in the hostel. Good size kitchen with lots of utensils. Nice cafe as part of the hostel with reasonably priced food and drinks. Close to metro and Kiev river port about 10 minutes walk. Located on andrvisky descent which is lined with stalls selling varoius trinkets and other goods. Close to everything. Great hostel if you are staying in Kiev look no further

23rd Jun 2016

Huge hostel, but still maintains a social atmosphere. Nice place over all, especially considering the price, but no air conditioning in the rooms during the Kiev summer was a bit brutal.

• Netherlands, Female, 41+
  • Globetrotter
21st Jun 2016

most of staff spoke good english, yay. most of them were really friendly, others more neutral. lockersystem kind of lousy: 2 lockers were robbed out of cash. Bathrooms could have been more efficiently cleaned: it was smelly; basement had only urinal so I had to pass the lobby in order to go to wc. Sometimes all bathrooms were celaned at same time: so you had to wait... the outside area for smoking and eating was excellent point for socializing. Rooms were hot except basement which was damp.