DREAM House hostel Reviews

2D Andriyivskyy Uzviz, Kiev, Ukraine

I have been in many hostels and I can say that Dream Hostel is one of the best ones. It is pretty well located, in a pleasant area with many places where to eat out. The hostel is clean and has all facilities needed. The extra: having the AC in the room! I The weather was very warm, I dont know how we would have survived without it. The Druzi Cafe is great to start or end the day and the staff was always very helpful.

I loved my stay at DREAM House hostel. The location was perfect, the facilities were very clean, and the staff was very helpful.The place felt very secure; you entered a code to enter the hostel and used an electronic key card to enter the dorm. Unfortunately, I only stayed one night as I had a layover from Paris to New York. However, this hostel was a great find and Kiev, a gem. If I had known, I would have spent more time there.

• 15th Jul 2015

This is a very good hostel. The staff are really friendly, but also professional. The hostel itself is very clean and comfortable. I was very happy with my stay!

It's a big pleasure for us that you are happy with your stay in Dream house. We will be glad to host you again!) Best wishes from Dream team!

Great place. Loved it and excellent staff. Possibly a bit more variation on the cafe menu but that is not a complaint.

• 8th Jul 2015
  • Wales

We are grateful for your feedback. It's very important for us to know that you evaluated our work so highly = ) In our cafe we have approximately 10 main positions + salads,entrees and desserts but we are always trying to introduce something new) Hope next time we will be able to amaze you with some improvements!

Sweetest hostel ever, sweetest location. In-house cafe and bar is super, super cheap and the food is great. Super convenient. Love this place, wish they didn't limit stays to two weeks, I would stay a month.

Our team is grateful for such a warm feedback! We will be glad if you decide to join us again!

Perfect, absolutely no complaints!

• 15th Jun 2015

It's so nice to hear our guests are satisfied staying here! Send you friendly 'hi' from Kiev))

Well, the vibe was way off. Felt like a getaway for Russian's on holiday. Too chaotic and the staff were not helpful or welcoming. One even got frustrated with me because I was having difficulty with her very thick accent.

We are sorry you felt some inconvenience. It's our fault but please rest assured that we are always happy to welcome our guests and want to create favorable atmosphere. Hope next time we will meet your expectation!

Excellent hostel, comfortable beds, clean and big bathrooms, good facilities, close the best area of Kiev. Definitely recommend it and would be back.

We are happy to know you enjoyed your staying in Dream House! We appreciate it . And always want our guests feel themselves comfortable as at home. Hope you will come back soon!

Not just the best hostel in Kiev, but one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. This is my second visit. This big hostel occupies a hotel-style building facing a courtyard away from the street. It's in a trendy part of town with many food options. Only drawback is the long distance from the train station and the challenge of taking a taxi without being ripped off. (Subway is too crowded for luggage.) I highly recommend using the hostel's transfer service from the airport.

It's the highest mark for our team that you found our hostel as the best place you have ever stayed!)) We hope that your second visit is not the last one!) Actually we located in the center of Kiev but if you have some difficulties how to get here we are always glad to help you with advice. Our goal is to make your staying here memorable!) Waiting for our next meeting!

Excellent cafe next door food good, but the food service could be a little slow. Drinks excellent

Every feedback is important for us. We will do our best to refine the services. Thank you a lot.

The location is very good, right at the bottom of Andrew's Descent. On the way up the Descent there are plenty of places to eat and buy souvenirs. It is located on the side of the river with the downtown, so the main sights in Kyiv are not hard to get to (or that far from the sights once you get to the top of the Descent). The staff at the hotel was very friendly, though the service at the adjoining cafe could be improved to more Western standards.

All our team are grateful for your review. We are always glad to help you with a place to go or to give an advice. We try to provide quality service so your suggestion is valuable for us. To your next visit our team going to rejoice and amaze you!)

This place has the potential to be really good, but falls short in some areas unfortunately. A guy in our dorm discovered the hard way that your locker key may well open other lockers - his computer was stolen. The staff in the Druzi cafe in particular were pretty rubbish - I was constantly asked to move to different tables to allow for "reservations" and the chef refused to prepare eggs in any other way than ever-so-slightly-fried. My bed linen was removed daily for some reason too?

Many thanks for your comment. It's a pity for us you had some inconvenience. In order to improve a range of services that we provide we appreciate every opinion of our guests. Regarding lockers - the keys are different but if some problems exist we will take on consideration to change security system for a personal stuff. Also we change linen on the 4th days of staying in dorms so maybe it was taken for changing. We hope you excuse us for that and we will see you again soon!)

nice hostel, friendly staff. My two person room was big en very clean! The hostel is a ten minute walk from the subway, close to a supermarket. The hostel can arrange a taxi from the airport to the hostel for a good price.

Greetings from Kiev! Our team appreciate your feedback! It's pleasant to know that you noticed the pros of staying here and we will try to exceed your expectations next time! Best wishes, Dream Team

Amazing staff - super helpful! Amazing cafe/bar to chill out in after a long day sightseeing. Really clean and super secure. Would definitely recommend.

How good of you to give us such a high score. Many thanks from all our team! We are waiting for your return!)

Great facilities, though staff could have been more helpful

Thank you for a feedback. It's very important for us because we are trying to improve both the comfort of living in the hostel and staff work. Our team would like to apologize for the fact that we did not pay enough attention. Hope next time we will be able to show our hospitality in its entirety.

Everything about this hostel was great. One of the best hostel experiences I've had. Would definitely stay here again in the future.

Thank you for coming to our hostel. We are very glad that you enjoyed the time you spent in Kiev.

Great place. But very tiny room this time😢

"Dream House has different categories of rooms and rooms of different sizes. Some rooms may seem tiny because of the big windows and beds. We will consider your wishes in the planning of new hostels in our chain. Guest comments are very important for us, so we are grateful for your advice." We hope it wouldn't be very hard for you to fix everything. Thank you for your help. We send you all best wishes from Kiev and hope to see you some day.

2 bed privite rooms are top notch for a hostel but single bed privite rooms are at the basement and there is no sun coming inside. There is not really any activities Hostel doing but they are really helpfull for what to do where to see in the city.

Thank you! Our team are always ready to give some recommendations and we usually organize different activities gathering a big group of people. All our single rooms are on a ground floor and sometimes they seem to be dark. We appreciate your feedback and it would be great to meet you again!

Honestly can say they are the best hotel I have ever stayed so far! They do their job so professional! Every single detailed has been considered what a traveller can need.Staff is helpful atmosphere is chilly,Only wish location could be closer to city center mean to Kreschatik or Maidan.But still only with 2 metro stops to Maidan.Thank you for everything Dream hostel!

Thank you so much for your review! We are so appreciate it! Hope to see you next time at our hostel! Best wishes, Dream team=)