DREAM House hostel

Superb 772 Total Reviews

• arlo_s9641
  • Canada, Male, 31-40
18th May 2017

Really nice, clean and secure hostel with good beds. I'm 6'1" and had lots of room. All the staff was really friendly. Warning - I went in the "pub crawl" on a Friday night to see some new bars. It was pretty bad. No one of ended up going to the last bar because the energy was just dying. Whole thing was just poorly executed and the host went home early. For 300UAH, you may want to consider doing something else.

• USA, Male, 18-24
16th May 2017

Very friendly staff, especially Irina. Clean hostel in a nice area of the city that is close to everything. Will stay here again if I return to Kiev.

We are grateful for such a nice words and high scores. Irina is giving you warm hugs)) Glad to see you anytime!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
12th May 2017

Location isn't the most central but still close to fast food, fine dining and a grocery store. Staff are helpful, a blow drier wasn't working, after I told one of the cleaners, 4 minutes later there was a technician fixing it. Clean too.

Thank you for a feedback. We appreciate that you mentioned a lot of our pros. We will fix the disadvantages as much as it's possible and we hope to please you with excellent service next time.

• janetsimcock4048
  • England, Female, 41+
6th May 2017

A good location on St Andrew's descent with it's arty vibe. Walk to the centre & not far to metro either. Very clean modern rooms, comfortable beds. We had a twin private. Quiet location in a courtyard. The cafe was undergoing some work while we were there so a full service wasn't available. Staff all really welcoming & helpful. Definitely recommend.

We appreciate your attention and we are grateful for such a nice words! Our team is happy to know that you had a good time here!

6th May 2017

For an 8 bed dorm, 270 hryvna a night is a bit high, I've stayed in other comparable hostels in Kyiv for significantly less. The cafe might have been nice but it wasn't really working during my visit which I wish I'd have known at the time of booking. Part of why I booked this hostel was for the convenience of an on site cafe that had a decent selection for vegetarians. Beds were comfy, bathrooms clean, everything modern. I'd stay again but not on such an expensive weekend.

Thank you for a feedback and high rate. You are always welcome in DREAM House hostel. Best wishes from all our team!

• USA, Male, 41+
4th May 2017

My stay was a wonderful one here. The staff was amazing and care about the people staying here. I would stay again and recommend it to anyone. Thank you for making me feel welcome

Many thanks for such warm words. We are always glad to host you and to inspire!) See you soon!

26th Apr 2017

My stay at this hostel was pretty good. This isn't a party hostel or anything, so don't expect it to be super easy to meet people/social, but it was good. The location is really good and so is the staff and security. I think this is the best hostel in Kiev despite it being a little tough to meet people outside of your room. But they do hold drinking activities on the weekends, which does tend to be hit or miss. Overall had a good experience and would definitely recommend it!

Many thanks for your feedback. We are trying to hold high hospitality standards. We really hope to please you with our updates on your next visits. Cheers!

• Uzbekistan, Male, 18-24
26th Apr 2017

Good hostel with a good location and staff. And it's super cheap! 😁 Highly recommended!😉👍🇺🇦

Thank you for such a positive feedback. You are welcome here anytime!

25th Apr 2017

Great hostel in Kyiv. The Cafe/Bar and kitchen was under construction while I was there, which was a little disappointing. Bring your own towel and soap.

24th Apr 2017
7.1

it was very cold in room . +16 C , sometime not hot water in shower. shower not so clean.

We are gratefull for a feedback. Our team is doing all the best in order to fix the inconvenience asap. So feel free to inform the administration while staying, in order to give us a chance to deal with issues. Anyway, we would like to prove that this was an exception)