9.3
Superb 696 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 696 Total Reviews
DREAM House hostel Located at 2D Andriyivskyy Uzviz, , Kiev.
Ukraine
Kiev 2D Andriyivskyy Uzviz
93% 696
50.4621553 30.5165755
    Rooms available

4th Jan 2017

Dream House Hostel is a first rate hostel practically in the middle of Kiev. The transport service from the train station and then to the airport was fantastic - right on time and a good value for money! The staff let me into my room earlier than check in as it was ready which was much appreciated! My only complaint is that the basement floor bathroom does not have a toilet which meant getting ready in the morning required a trip to the main floor to use the restroom. Otherwise great stay!

26th Dec 2016

I LOVED Dream House in Ukraine. Our stay was super short but even in that amount of time the folks at the fromt desk were super nice, offered us chargers for our devices and made a reservation for us at Kanapa, a fantastic restaurant nearby serving traditional and modern Ukrainian dishes. They even arranged transport for us from and to the airport. I would recommend this hostel to ANYONE traveling through Ukraine or staying for a little while!

• Ukraine, Female, 25-30
16th Dec 2016

The hostel is in super nice location. Everything was clean and working. Stuff was super friendly, helped me to figure out all the practical questions about the city. I would definitely retur there if passing by the city.

Thank you very much for a feedback. We are here for you and always happy to make your staying comfortable. Hope to see you soon.

• England, Male, 18-24
8th Dec 2016
7.7

Pleasant everything - probably the best all-rounder hostel in Kiev - nice staff, facilities, atmosphere etc

Many thanks. You are always welcome in DREAM House.

23rd Nov 2016

Very pleasant experience. The staff were very responsive and would especially like to thank Tania for her assistance. Highly recommended.

We are grateful for such a nice words and high scores. Glad to see you anytime!

26th Oct 2016

Amazing Hostel. I have been to over 70+ hostels in my life and this is in the top 3. That's probably why I am still here after 3 weeks. The really friendly staff, great atmosphere, great wifi (I'm a digital nomad and it's perfect) great location, comfy beds, secure lockers. Everything you can ask for including a 24 hour supermarket just 2 min walk away. Cory

• England, Male, 31-40
23rd Oct 2016

It turned out my 3 roommates were Ukranian students who were basically living there, and acted like they owned the room. Had awful sleep and switched to private rooms, which were all good. The facilities are generally very good, staff were helpful even late at night, and the connecting cafe was great for easy food. Great immediate surroundings but a hike from most attractions - luckily Uber is available and super cheap so go nuts. Decent value for money and a pro outfit. Private rooms worth it.

19th Oct 2016

One of the better hostels i've ever stayed at!

19th Oct 2016

Overall good spot, friendly staff, great location. The room was clean but the bathroom smelled awful - not sure what happened in there. It was physically clean but the smell was overwhelming. The walls are very thin and what would not ordinarily qualify as a lot of noise would sound quite loud which was annoying. The building itself makes a lot of clicks and pops in the piping/behind the walls which is something that doesn't typically bother me but it kept me up. Overall positive experience..

Thanks for a feedback. It helps us to understand what bother our guests. We fixed the problem with the smell and hope it's not going to happen anymore. We will be happy to see you again! Wish you an amazing further trips.

11th Oct 2016
6.3

Room smelled and wasn't really cleaned. No nice common space.