DREAM Story hostel Reviews

47 Chervonoarmiis'ka St., Kiev, Ukraine

I had a pleasant stay here. Nice staff, good rooms and easy walking distance to city centre.

We are glad to hear so good words!:) And we are glad that you had a pleasant stay in our hostel!!:)) Waiting for you next time!:) And thank you for your feedback!:)))

I like this cozy hostel. Feel yourself like at home

• 22nd Mar 2015
  • Scotland

Thank you for your feedback! Your home in Kiev waiting for you anyday!:)

Booked five days but after one they said they were overbooked and I had to leave. If I had offended them someway I don't know how. A firetrap, 4th floor, one stair exit, no stationary or rollup fire ladders. Was trapped in the elevator once, alarm didn't work, had to yell for help. Crowded, same floor space as two other nearby hostels but almost twice as many beds. Kitchen small, fridge full, atmosphere a bit tense, poorly laid out. Everybody climbs over and around each other. Staff does try.

Overbooking, incomprehension, stuck in an elevator, full hostel... we don’t need more grounds understand that your comfort was broken. We regret about this fact and understand your mark is more than fair this way. We apologize for all these unpleasant situations. We have already clean up our fridge, we changed our instructions for staff and revised all regulations that helps us avoid unpleasant situations with overbooking. Thank you for telling about these cases. You gave us a reason to be better