Da! Hostel

Very Good 192 Total Reviews

• Guatemala, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2017
6.0

They didn't allow my stay because I was missing some form from my previous hostel that they reported to the authorities that I was staying there. Every other hostel just asked for my migration form and they were okay with that. The staff was not helpful finding a solution if any, so I left.

• England, Female, 31-40
27th Jun 2017

It would have been good to have some information around the hostel about whats going on in the city or things that you can do - walking tours etc. It would have been fun to have a games night or something, so other guests can meet each other. Could have done with a coffee filter or free coffee and sugar.

• China, Female, 31-40
25th May 2017

Good location . Clean. Friendly staff!