Da! Hostel Reviews

(Old) Arbat, 11, Moscow, Russia

The location is good (on old Arbat), but this is the only asset of this hostel. The staff is ridiculously slow and inefficient, but the worst thing of staying in this hostel was the apparent hygiene of the beds: The sheets and beds must have had flees or bed bugs (maybe the reason why the hostel was closing for a 'sanitary day', even though I had made a booking for the entire week). Thanks to a stay in Da!-Hostel, I have animal bites all over my arms and they are itching. Thanks a lot!

It's a nice place to stay I like it.just I don't like the wash room.

• 4th Nov 2013