9.5
Superb 86 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 86 Total Reviews
Da Luciano - Backpackers Located at via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre.
Italy
Cinque Terre Liguria 19017 via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore
95% 86
44.0986035 9.7373696
    Rooms available

23rd Sep 2016

I had reserved a private room shared bathroom, got bumped to a private bathroom. The office is easy to find in the city center of riomaggiore. My room was 1 min from the beach area. Security wasn't ever tested but I had 1 key so I think it's pretty good. Not a cheap stay but considering the season I think it was worth it. (Especially if there were 2 ppl, it'd be even cheaper!) highly recommend booking not on a seeking during tourist season.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
18th Aug 2016

Great hostel. We were upgraded to private bathroom room right near the ocean. Staff were friendly and accommodated us very well. Would recommend.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

I loved Riomaggiore & the rest of Cinque Terre. This hostel was so nice and clean & we were very happy with it! The worst part of it was the hike to get to our room. Yes, I did read the reviews about Riomaggiore being a lot of uphill. The main office was a difficult hike from the train station, but fine..however hike to our room was a lot worse with our backpacks on. I felt like giving up at times because I was tired and hungry. But when we finally made it to our room, the view was beautiful!

• zachhannon016
  • Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

Fantastic!! Our private room was just meters from the boat ramp to swim. Staff were super kind and very helpful! No wifi but if you ask me it's a good thing to detox for a few stays! Would stay again for sure!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
21st Jul 2016

The location of our room was amazing! The office is quite far up the hill but our room was only about 100 m from the beach and very close to the tunnel to the train station. Our room has everything we needed and we were grateful for the free upgrade to a private bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful!