Da Luciano - Backpackers Reviews

via Colombo 25, Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre, Italy

Great little place with the most amazing views!!! Lots of stairs to get up bit definitely worth it 😃

• 12th Oct 2014

the guy that ran the hostel was a one man show in that when he wasn't in his office, it was closed and a sign outside read that he'd be back soon. "Soon" was 30 minutes worth of sitting outside the hostel for him to return. Internet was only available at the office, which was up the road from where the room was located, and didn't work unless the office was open between the hours of 10:30 am and 8pm. The place was overall very expensive, but I guess that is how most things are in Cinque Terre.

Got lost on our way to Riomaggiore, we arrived shortly after 9 pm, not at 7 pm which is indicated in website as the latest checking-in time. The guy who came after us didn't speak English and my Italian is enough just for very basic small talk. Thus probably he told me this and I just didn't understand but the fact was that they had put sbody else in he room we had booked and instead we got 2 folding beds in a laundry room. Plus, charged unexpected and not earlier mentioned EUR 15 for parking.

Very basic, the room was extremely small, and the price was quite expensive. The staff was OK. Better to stay in Verazza, Monterossa, or Corniglia

Great Place, great Staff, they were all very kind and helpful. The place I stayed (because they have several) was a bit hard to reach because it's like hiking a mountain haha but that's Riomaggiore. Overall very good experience.

View all Cinque Terre Bed and Breakfasts