Da Rifi Hostel

Very Good 103 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 103 Total Reviews

29th May 2017

Dyana is such a sweet lady! She helped me organize my trip to Bromo. The hostel itself is simple, but all youbreally need for a quick stop over since it's so close to the airport.

21st May 2017
5.4

++ Very close to the airport Calm area -- Cleanliness No staff would have been the same House is a bit a mess

23rd Jan 2017

I stayed 2 nights at Da Rifi. Staff is really nice & Asok, the guy who works there, is helpful. He helped me with some sightseeings in Surabaya & dropped me to the airport. A bit far from the city center, but close to the airport.