Da Rifi Hostel Reviews

Jl. Duku II /190, Pondok Candra Indah, Surabaya 60, Surabaya, Indonesia

The hostel was kept clean and the staff were friendly. It wasn't in the best location besides its proximity to the airport. It was a good place to stay---hot water, free breakfast, free laundry, etc.

• 20th Mar 2014

DVD wasn't working. Good for stop over onway to mt bromo. Nothing around to see really.

Hi James, We are sorry that you couldn't see film, but I don't think DVD was not working. You may overlap on using tv with cable tv. But again sorry, we will mention about it. Thank you and please come again...:)

Staff is amazing.

The owner is lovely, I didn't actually stay here as surabaya doesn't have much to offer but they did do my washing and I showered here and got lots of advice about bromo from the owner. I was only charged for one night.