Da Rifi Hostel Reviews

Jl. Duku II /190, Pondok Candra Indah, Surabaya 60, Surabaya, Indonesia

good place to stay near the airport but not very easy to go around and into the city. anyway, i like it, it is like home stay with nice staff :)

Nice place.. a bit far from the city.. but very cheap.. and the owners is very friend always try to help you..

It's a lovely place ! The staff is very kindly! I like it , just like home,

• 6th May 2014
  • China

The hostel was kept clean and the staff were friendly. It wasn't in the best location besides its proximity to the airport. It was a good place to stay---hot water, free breakfast, free laundry, etc.

• 20th Mar 2014

Awesome place! It's in a nice, quiet neighborhood. It's clean and cozy, and they serve the best free breakfast I had in Indonesia - both western food and Indonesian food (definitely try the Indonesian food!). The young man working there was so nice and helpful too. He let me use his personal computer to book a plane ticket, and in the morning, he walked me all the way to the main road and made sure I got on the correct bemo to go to the bus station. Great place, I highly recommend it!

DVD wasn't working. Good for stop over onway to mt bromo. Nothing around to see really.

Hi James, We are sorry that you couldn't see film, but I don't think DVD was not working. You may overlap on using tv with cable tv. But again sorry, we will mention about it. Thank you and please come again...:)

Staff is amazing.